FaLLeNAn9eL's Gallery [Updated (6.25.07): Mixed Fruit]

request2yq.jpg

Heres a quick request

NTX1982
Both Impreza pics are awesome. Great work men!! You have a great talent, really men!
Thanks for the comment on my gallery:)
Good luck in future updates.
thanks alot man ;)

.*StReeTz*.
Please don't. Your work is my work, if that made any sense :lol:. No, but definately keep it in ๐Ÿ‘
:lol: aiite, thanks man ;)

lmracer
that is really cool. the foglight covers are sweet, and the CF hood is well done. you should make the rear fenders wide too! :)
thanks man, my next update will be a full widebody ;)

magburner
:drool: Fantastic stuff mate! That car looks sweet! I've noticed a flaw though.

With your abilities, it shouldn't be too hard. :sly: Look at the red 'Y' of the word 'Yokohama'. you seeing it? Now look the bonnet towards the windscreen. Can you see the white dot in the darkened bit of the air scoop on the hood? Other than that, your pic is faultless. Your PS skills are very impressive, keep em coming! ๐Ÿ‘
thanks alot man, yeah when i took a closer look at it, i noticed the small white dot and the yokohama logo looks kinda funky :lol:

TURBO (@)....
Man you made that Impreza look Beefy! great job!
thanks bro ;)

[empty space]
very nice ps work on the evo 8 and subbie ๐Ÿ‘ going back to the hks silvia though, the colours and nice and clean but the angles seems a bit repatitive :(

now, the 22b shots are much better ๐Ÿ‘ colour and the angles.

any chance you could do some pics of the white nsx-r lm road car or the nsx-r with the carbon fibre hood/roof/trunk with the green racing nsx rims? :D
thanks alot man, yeah looking at the HKS shots again i noticed most of the angles look almost the same. i was in a rush to get th pictures done which might explain drop in quality :ouch:

franz
Great effort ๐Ÿ‘
with the fog light does look alot better
thanks for the comment franz ;)

Krame
Much better. Looks perfect. God I love that car.
thanks krame :) yeah the spec c is indeed an awesome car.

pain killer
good work fallen. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ very well done
thanks alot PK, i should have another one done in a few hours :D

Go Go NSX!!! again a great work men!!! bring us more...because we like it ... A LOT!!

Master_Yoda
OMG O.O!!!! Super cool stuff mate!!!
thanks man :D

NTX1982
Go Go NSX!!! again a great work men!!! bring us more...because we like it ... A LOT!!
thanks man :) more will gome soon ;)

[empty space]
thanks man :)

PLmatt91
Caps Lock Time :D

BRIGHTEN UP THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

I could barely see the "carbon" on it.

are u viewing the pictures with a old fashion moniter, cuz the carbon shows up perfectly fine on my LCD, brighening them would destroy the carbon entirely.
charged67
hi im a new meber and i will be sticking some of my pictures online soon just wondering if you would be my buddy
no prob man, go ahead ;) i cant wait to see ur first post man, enjoy ur stay here. welcome to GTP ;)

I absolutely love your "Eyes of the Angel" and "Eyes of the Demon" series. It's such an interesting interpretation of these wonderful cars. Keep up the great work!

:drool: That NSX is supurb! The carbon-fibre you have added is faultless. I'll say it again - very impressive PS skills. ๐Ÿ‘

Listen, if your doing requests, how about you create a full-on pic of a silver vanquish? Give it an awesome carbon hood and a nice body kit, what d'ya say? :D

TURBO (@)....
Wow this one is great to i like how you make the carbon fiber all flashy lookin it makes it stand out so much it look's great man keep up the good work!
thanks alot man ;)

Nurbfanatic
I absolutely love your "Eyes of the Angel" and "Eyes of the Demon" series. It's such an interesting interpretation of these wonderful cars. Keep up the great work!
thanks man ;) ur starting off extremely well, im expecting great things from u ;)๐Ÿ‘

chocobo
Good pic man, I like the car and the angle of the pic, It's really cool :)๐Ÿ‘
thanks mate ;)

magburner
:drool: That NSX is supurb! The carbon-fibre you have added is faultless. I'll say it again - very impressive PS skills. ๐Ÿ‘

Listen, if your doing requests, how about you create a full-on pic of a silver vanquish? Give it an awesome carbon hood and a nice body kit, what d'ya say? :D
thanks mag :D ill get to work on the vanquish first thing tomorrow. im supposed to be studying for finals (which is tomorrow :banghead:)

That impreza shot is awesome mate! I love it. The nsx is nicely done but I don't really like how it's positioned in the photo. It should have the normal proportions to look great.

and thanks for the great comment in my gallery with the helpful tips

Tutorial: Carbon Fiber
banner0vn.jpg
Before We Start:
Before we start, we need to create a carbon fiber pattern. This pattern is pretty popular and is used widely.

First Step: Create a new canvas 5 pixels wide 1 pixel high

Second Step: After the canvas is created, zoom in 1600%, using the marquee tool, select an area on the left hand size 1 pixel by 2 pixel wide and fill it with this color (6e6e6e)
26ut.jpg

Third Step: After the area is painted with the color, select the entire canvas, then go to Edit > Define Pattern. a box should prompt you to give the pattern a name. Do so and click ok.

With the pattern complete, lets move to the car. Select a car and do some minor clean up to it. My victim was the Honda S2000 in green.

First Step: Using the Polygon Lasso Tool (L) select the area you want to Carbon Fiber, then Make Via Copy.

Second Step: With the new layer copied off the origional, select that later and desaturate it. CTRL + Shift + U. After that open up the layers menu with CTRL + L and adjust the color of the hood to your desired shade.

Third Step: After your done with the hood coloring, go to the layers window and click the icon to create a new layer. If not already, position this layer above the second hood layer.

Fourth Step: Now to fill the layer with our newly created carbon fiber pattern. Go to Edit then Fill.

Fifth Step: After clicking Fill, a new window should appear. apply these settings then click ok.

Sixth Step: After u click ok on the fill menu, the screen should be filled with vertical lines. Next to go Edit > Free Transform.

Seventh Step: Dragging one of the corners either clockwise or counter-clockwise to position the carbon fiber pattern at an angle with respect to the car, then reduce the size of the pattern by dragging the corners in towards the center. VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: depending on how much u shrink the pattern layer, will directly affect how tight the weave on the carbon fiber will look. Be extremely careful not to make the weaves too tight or too loose, this will make or break your carbon fiber.

Eighth Step: Now is time to select the layer you applied desaturate and layer change to. Im using photoshop cs2 so relecting this layer might be different that how older versions would do this. Select the Desaturated layer > Right Click on the Canvas > Select "Load Selection" NOTE: This only works if u have the Marquee or Lasso tool selected.

Nineth Step: With the hood layer selected, go back to the layers window and right click on the pattern layer and select "Make Via Copy"

Tenth Step: With the new pattern layer on hand, either delete or make the older pattern layer invisible and apply these layer settings. These settings can vary depending on lighting and car color.

Final Result:

One Last Thing: This tutorial will work for white but I wouldn't suggest it. I'll post another tutorial on Carbon Fiber with a white car in a bit. Also, if you find out better ways to do this, please share ;)

and thanks for the great comment in my gallery with the helpful tips
np man, im glad the tips helped. thanks for the comment bro ;)

NTiger
I like your work, thanks for commenting on mine.
thanks alot man ;)

identti
Not bad digimodding. I was pretty good at that, if I say so myself. I haven't yet tried it on a GT4 image though.
i just saw some of ur digimods and they were awesome man ๐Ÿ‘ cant wait to see more ;)

Nurbfanatic
Very nice work on the widebody. I'm thoroughly impressed! I would be very interested to learn how you made the hood CF like that. Maybe a short tut?
thanks alot man ;) i just finished writing up the tut ;)

.*StReeTz*.
You make me look like poop :(. Great job ๐Ÿ‘
:lol: dont say that. ur workin ur way up extremely quick, dont give up ;)

Vonie
That's how the car was meant to look. Great stuff.
thanks alot Vonie :D

aston0si.jpg

Heres a request I just finished. I played around with multiple angle motion blurs. Tell me what u think ;)

.*StReeTz*.
Awesome Tutorial Man ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
thanks alot man ;)

magburner
I agree, great stuff FaLLeNAn9eL! ๐Ÿ‘
thanks man, i have ur request posted ;) i couldnt decide what to do with the aston so i left the bodykit out but did something pretty sneaky with the motion blur ;)

JFM92_GTRacer
Nice tut. Would scan lines work?
scan lines should work but make sure u use that color. if the distance between the lines are too close u might have to fix that ;)

WOO-HOO! :drool: That vanquish is awesome mate! Very nicely done FaLLeNAn9eL. ๐Ÿ‘ Hey and thanks! :D

Nice tutorial man. I might have to try it some time. Nice shots of the Amuse and the Vanquish. Altough, just to be a little nit picky, you should have used a radial blur instead. But thats just me.

Krame
Nice tutorial man. I might have to try it some time. Nice shots of the Amuse and the Vanquish. Altough, just to be a little nit picky, you should have used a radial blur instead. But thats just me.
thanks alot man. about the amuse shot. i found that using multiple motion blur's comes out alot cleaner than just a radial blur alone. its gives a more realistic looking blur even when the vanishing point is not dead center ;)

Back