FaLLeNAn9eL's Gallery [Updated (6.25.07): Mixed Fruit]

Thanks for the explanation, mate. 👍

About this last update, I really like it. The blue tone looks great, you did a nice job with the background blur, and the reflections on the car look really nice too.

The angle's a bit radical, but not too much. I like it, actually. :)

Wou! Wou!!! Very very suggesting, great sporty look. I love those rims and their size combined with the colour. All details over surfaces gives a brilliant sense to the car, so I have to say it's an amazing photo!

Salu2.alexwrc

👍

i like, the colours are very nice and i think the angle helps with the picture. i just wish all of the car was in the frame.

Update: Revival

69826298gf2.jpg

98246930oh5.jpg

evopm0.jpg

s2kni4.jpg

skylineku2.jpg

I like it. The car is pretty clean and the colors look good together. The angle is a little too extreme though.
Thanks Krame ;)

Thanks for the explanation, mate. 👍

About this last update, I really like it. The blue tone looks great, you did a nice job with the background blur, and the reflections on the car look really nice too.

The angle's a bit radical, but not too much. I like it, actually. :)
No problem :)
Thanks for the comment. 👍

Wou! Wou!!! Very very suggesting, great sporty look. I love those rims and their size combined with the colour. All details over surfaces gives a brilliant sense to the car, so I have to say it's an amazing photo!

Salu2.alexwrc
:embarrassed: Thank you Alex. :)

Salu2.FaLLeNAn9eL

[empty space];2661030
👍

i like, the colours are very nice and i think the angle helps with the picture. i just wish all of the car was in the frame.
Thanks alot E_S :)
I couldve sworn I captured all of the car but I realized part of the rear end got cut off :banghead:

Awesome location, awesome angle, awesome cleanup, awesome colors, awesome shot!
Thanks D_P :D

nsx - awesome 👍 though, some of the lines look a little over sharpened

ITR - very nice. good clean up and im a sucker for ITR/RSX-S so ... biased? me? never! :P

Skyline - im a bit mixed to be honest. the colors and reflections are nice, but, the angle is a bit too drastic for my tastes.

how come you didnt go with the same 6 spoke bronze rims on all of the cars? :lol:

btw - have you seen my black battles rnd 1 update? :)

You have a very consistent style for stand-still pictures. It's not annoying but I just see you repeat it a lot in your past few galleries. Try not as much of an extreme angle, an angle off-sets the horizontal lines on your overlay, but with such an extreme angle on some shots ( i.e. EVO and Skyline ) it makes your style very pronounced and possibly interpreted as repetative when thrown into a series of 3 or more shots with the same set-up.

What I noticed alot in your past few galleries:
- car pointed one direction
- tires pointed same way but a little more extreme
- camera rotated opposite direction from car's front end direction

looking real good man! and glad to have you back here. quite the unique updates you brought back. i specially love the nsx shot, that and the evo. hope to see more from you though, now that you've returned.

WOW!!!!!
When U decide to update, U really shake things down:tup:
Love all of them, but specially the NSX...simply a great beautiful shot...U capture real well the beauty of that car. Of course the S2000 is brutal, and gotta love the great camera of the EVO!!!
BTW...hope its not late to say that your previous update is another stylish shot...well done:)

Always good to check your gallery!!
:cheers:

Update: Mixed Fruit

86675366zw9.jpg

25281580ee6.jpg

66394962bp8.jpg

ITR - very nice. good clean up and im a sucker for ITR/RSX-S so ... biased? me? never! :P

Skyline - im a bit mixed to be honest. the colors and reflections are nice, but, the angle is a bit too drastic for my tastes.

how come you didnt go with the same 6 spoke bronze rims on all of the cars? :lol:

btw - have you seen my black battles rnd 1 update? :)
:) Thanks alot [es]
I choose the rims based on what I think looks best on the car. Most of which just happens to be 6 spoke bronze/gold rims.

I'll have a look at your updates right away :)

You have a very consistent style for stand-still pictures. It's not annoying but I just see you repeat it a lot in your past few galleries. Try not as much of an extreme angle, an angle off-sets the horizontal lines on your overlay, but with such an extreme angle on some shots ( i.e. EVO and Skyline ) it makes your style very pronounced and possibly interpreted as repetative when thrown into a series of 3 or more shots with the same set-up.

What I noticed alot in your past few galleries:
- car pointed one direction
- tires pointed same way but a little more extreme
- camera rotated opposite direction from car's front end direction
Thank you very much for your comment. I went ahead and took your advice. I hope I interpreted what you said correctly. :ouch:

Nice to see you around Fallen9els. great update once again.
one thing though, where can i find that LM road version NSX?
Thanks LGF :)

I'm not sure if I'm right about this but I believe I got the Nsx Roadcar from the Motegi 8 Hours Endurance.

looking real good man! and glad to have you back here. quite the unique updates you brought back. i specially love the nsx shot, that and the evo. hope to see more from you though, now that you've returned.

Thank you :)
I've been busy with school and what not. I'm currently on summer break so I have a bit of free time to do some update. :D

WOW!!!!!
When U decide to update, U really shake things down:tup:
Love all of them, but specially the NSX...simply a great beautiful shot...U capture real well the beauty of that car. Of course the S2000 is brutal, and gotta love the great camera of the EVO!!!
BTW...hope its not late to say that your previous update is another stylish shot...well done:)

Always good to check your gallery!!
Thank you very much NTX :)
It's never too late to comment ;)

Again...very good shots!! The GTR ones are incredible, and U really captured a great moment in the 2nd shot...looks "mean"...like a beast coming out of the dark...love that shot mate!!
I don´t like Formula GT cars, but in your update U captured a great angle of the car...well done:)

Nice to see some updates from you FA. From the last update I really like the last shot. Its an angle you usually dont see. Now the update before that looks REALLY good. All the shots have a nice tuner feel to them in terms of angle and location. My favorite from that update is the first shot with the NSX, the lighting and reflections are awesome. Hope to see more from you. 👍

the first shot is tripping me out for some odd reason. what is it? i know it's a skyline, but there's something about the background. the second shot is so creepy. it reminds me of this one nightmare that i had. and i mean that in a nice way. i like the picture actually, the f1 photo is pretty good too. good use of the lights and stuff. bring some more man!

Great stuff FA. 👍

Impressive gallery.

In the last set the first Skyline is awesome, :dopey:
and I love the way you caught the headlights in the second.

Mine aren't up to your standard yet, but your pics help with inspiration.

Awesome! I love your style! Your updates never disapoint!!!

The extrawide format works good with the style of photos you took. I have to say I love all of them at the same time with the same amount! This must be what you call suave, man.

Salu2.alexwrc

Back