Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Thanks guys for the comments, even if they were negative. I can't please everyone. ;)

The next update will probably be something that blows these muscle car shots sky high, something so great that you'll forget the bad updates. Or that's what I'm aiming for. :lol:

The muscle car updates aren't bad! I like the Charger, though the wing looks like everything else you would expect from a muscle car :) Nice pics. You still haven't lost the Greycap style, which I think is great.
Well my done my friend!

Thanks SG, I can assure you and the others that the wing isn't their for the looks but it still is there. :D

You were one of the main characters (although you probably didn't know it) behind my decision to continue with this style, it was very near to be changed but now it will stay. If the "Greycap style" will be gone, so will be Greycap himself. :)

The pictures with the turn plates are sweet!:) They're the best in my humble opinion.

(and yes, I didn't die I just disapeared)

:cheers:

The shots are pretty slick, nice reflections, but a wing on a muscle car....not my cup of tea. Keep up the great work though.

Some more counter-comments...

mprata - Those turn signs are pretty much my trademark on that track, I'm glad you like them! :)

pain killer - Thanks, the #2 proves its quality again!

garnettrules21 - I know about the wing... but thanks anyway.

drifterboy - Thanks for visiting, come back some day! :)

FaLLeNAn9eL - More to come as soon as I get to business with a new set.

Tunerfreak - Yep, I have uploaded more than a few shots... and more are on their way some day.

Thanks Vonie and viperpilot, I try to continue with quality pictures. :)

Toyota 2000GT '67

Here comes another resurrection for this gallery, in a shape of an experimental update. My personal favourite is the last one, it has a "goodbye and thanks for everything" feel to it, but I'm not leaving - yet. That time will come too, but it's not time for it yet. In the meantime, let's have fun! :cheers:

Oh, and please comment. :)

Cool update Grey, this may be one of your best.

The third thumb is really nice, makes me think of an old shot of mine. :)

What a great way to pump your gallery back up man! Love the car. Never seen such a cold version of Costa di Amalfi. Looks like it would be winter, just before the first snows come down and cover the ground. The car fits very well to the cold-looking environment. The chrome around the taillights and on the "bumbers" just make it look even colder. Very well done Grey! :dopey:👍

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks, and I will (or at least I'll try to)!

sejtur - Thanks a lot, I didn't consider this to be that good but... another thanks a lot!

SkylineGoes - You've just managed to put the feeling of this set to words, it really looks chilly. Big thanks for you too! :D

Dick Steel - A wonderful choice! Thank you. :)

PERFECT BALANCE - Thank you, the trees in the thumb don't have their usual shine though but diversion is always a good thing (I hope)!

garnettrules21 - Thanks, we really should have more sets of this car.

identti - Thank you, my shots aren't said to be stylish so often! It's not about contrast by the way, I lowered saturation. :)

RcWr - These are quite clean indeed, and I couldn't agree more about the last shot. Thanks for visiting and come back some time!

PLmatt91 - Thanks, but the lack of colour was the key point of this update... ;)

Great stuff there Grey, i was thinking that for the final pic you could print it out and turn it into a leaving card or something you know. any way great work!

P.S: Can you give us a clue to what your next update could contain? Hehe.

Awesome update grey,, Great car wth nice color on beautifuel track,
That last shot when the toyota seems to wiggle its booty made me :drool: :sly: Awesome picture that,, Stop by at my galelry anytime you want:)

Back