GT Masta's Best Photos [Updated]

• Thread starter gt_masta
  • 23 comments
Matt: I blurred the wheels myself using radial blur and hoped no one would notice it. :lol: Thanks for your visit.

Ash: It was taken in 4:3, but I cropped the pic to give it a panoramic look. Franz's FTO shot really inspired me and I thought I would try something similar. Thanks for visiting.

By the way, does someone know the name of that bike?

Oh yeah that pic is awsome, thats my comment at least. It's a normal pic if it would be with a GT4 car but the way the driver sits at the bike really makes the pic stand out!!

Looks good, Chab.
But if the exposure was just a tad lower the whole bike would be in focus and it would look greater.

Click on them for a bigger version!

Oops, forgot to add a border...
A bonus... Headspin! :D

Whaddya think? IMO, It's my best update ever.​

Not your best update ever cause I know you can do better!! They're good, but you blurred the backgrounds too much. You don't want it too look over done a lot. They could've used some more contrast. But good updates, I know you can do better ;)

Very nice! I like all the pics, but the 1st is awesome. Nice combination of angle and colour. 👍 Keep' em coming! :dopey:

Too soft man, bikes are not for softie's :lol: I dunno they're nice pics but I tend to rub in my eyes because it seems like I can't see well enough.

the first pic looks profesional with the color and glow! and the wheelie pic with the colors in the trees is fabulous. 👍 this is your best TT update for sure!

Back