MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
'Crescit Eundo'

EARLY EVENING CALL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍 Right then! Here is the update I promised last night, but failed to deliver. I've focussed on the Mine's Lancer Evo VI again, but instead of phototravel, I have chosen Photomode. It was quite hard to get create original angles, and keep the look I wanted (due to the direction of the lighting at Montegi). As usual, because my angles lack originality :sly:, I have gone for quality over quantity. I hope you like my iterpretations. :dopey:

Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00

mag258rh.jpg

mag217eg.jpg

mag221xh.jpg

mag235bv.jpg

mag240kb.jpg

fin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check back, from time-to-time for updates!
Take care, magburner.

hmmm...looks great...im not really used in the dark theme but it really looks great.. hmm.. if the 2nd pic would've shown more lines of the car (more on the roof),it would look really cool.. 👍 👍

'Crescit Eundo'

GOLDEN BROWN

Hi guys, welcome to my latest update, and thanks for all your comments, they are much appreciated. 👍 I was inspired to do this update after seeing PLmatts great update of the S4. As a 👍 the first shot is in style I often see at his gallery. :dopey:

I've been focussing a lot on dark images lately, so I thought I'd do a light update. I think the car looks awesome, and the reflections are some of the best I've ever captured. I've stepped away from the extreme lighting I normally use, and gone for a more neutral look. I will be posting a dark update in a couple of days, but for now you have the lightside. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

Golden brown texture like sun
Lays me down with my mind she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a frown with golden brown - Stranglers

s4banner1jb.jpg

Audi S4 '98

mag262yh.jpg

mag276hj.jpg

mag298hu.jpg

mag307ja.jpg

mag305us.jpg

mag284mp.jpg

fin
Take care, magburner.

The last two maybe are a bit soft but I think the others are just awesome. The softness is just enough along with the brilliant use of colors makes them look damn near real. Plus jaggies are nearly non-existent. I personally LOVE them! Great Great Great job!

@Vonie: Thanks man. The second is one of my faves out of the update. I like how the mountains look in the background, they really stand out, and the overall level of detail is excellent. 👍

@PLmatt91: Thanks man. I agree, there is a lot of softness. This is a very stylised update, my original goal was to see if I could 'toon' a car in GT4. The 4th pic was my best attempt, and the softness was to give the cars a kind of 'plasticy' feel to them. 👍

@garnettrules21: The last one is definitely, but that again was intentional. This picture is of a late summer evening, and I was to trying to convey a sense of the warmth visually. The only I could achieve that was by applying plenty of softness. 👍

@[empty space]: Thanks man. 👍

@Lord Nicon: I agree, but I was helped a little by the game. :sly: The S4, is one of the few cars that has its detail (ie. door handles), painted onto the skin of the car. Most other cars actually have their's modelled. This makes it easy to create great images; hence the look I have here. 👍

The Evo shots are really good. I like the dark look of them, whcih you are really good at. The S4 is nice but the pics are too soft.

softness to the eyes! they look great! those rims look good in motion 👍 good color coming from a brown car. i am suprised. nicely done mag :)

amazing shots. i am still trying to figure out how you do it.
I have never been able to get good shots at costa di amalfi, but yours aren't just great, they're more than that. The sharpening is exquisit, the softness fits the lightning. Its just so nice too look at the pics. i have been amased of how good they are. Its very hard to explain in words.

Then there is the Mitsubishi Evo which is just perfect. You took out the unnecessary stuff and left out the things which shine. I can tell you put great passion into making them

Thanks for all the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍 I'm working on a few updates at the moment, so I will be taking it easy around here for a day or two. When I return though, I will have a preview ready to roll. :D

@ De@tthwi§ho0: Thanks man. 👍 You don't see brown cars every day here at GTP, so I thought I'd have a go! :D

@Dick Steel: Thanks man. 👍

@Krame: Looking at them now, I think they are. In my defense I will say that this was a stylised update. I've learned a hell of a lot whilst creating these images, and I've used what I've learned on other updates. Look out for them in the near future. 👍

@lmracer: Thanks man. 👍

@gabibyte: Your too kind, thanks man. 👍

@sejtur: :D Thanks man. 👍

@appie: Thanks man. 👍

Right, I'm off up the wooden hills to Bedfordshire! Until next time, take care, magburner.

'Crescit Eundo'

GOLDEN BROWN

Hello again, Thanks for all the comments, they are much appreciated. 👍 Here is the darkside of the 'Golden Brown' update I posted previously. I'm not as impressed with this part as I was when I orginally created it, as my style has moved on considerably since.
I have also included a preview of my next mini-update that I will post in the next couple of days. I hope you like it. :D

There are another three updates wating in the wings that I will post at some point in the near future. Each is totally unique, but each has been editied identically in PS. Look out for these updates as I showcase the power of GT4's photomode. Until then, I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

banner42ju.jpg

Audi S4 '98

mag322vc.jpg

mag346yv.jpg

mag337qq.jpg

mag359ie.jpg

PREVIEW

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II '04

prev48qm.jpg

fin
Take care, magburner.

You have quite a nice collection of pics there, man!

You even manage to make those rather ugly (in my opinion) rims look good on that Audi. :dopey:

Back