TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Dude Tvr,, why do you do this? Like making pics of Pgr3 which looks so damn fine,, you make me want to buy a Xbox 360 with that game too,, there goes my hard earned money:)

No but seriously:
Volvo update looks quite nice,, 2nd pic is a bit weird but somehow it looks awesome:tup:
AMV8:drool: and the Lambo shots are just :drool:
Top shot of clix is nice too
:cheers: mate

Glad I am making you think about buying a 360, hopfully TDU will have a photomode. In the 2nd shot I tried to make it look like chalk artwork, thanxs GT4_Rule as well.

Anyway work has begun on the 2nd part of the Murcielago, oh and TT is out in the UK next month. So you only need to wait until next month, to like see my TT shots.

nice volvo update the last two shots of that update is my favorites.
and the Murcielago looks good, the first shot of part two is my favorite, great shot:tup:
oh, and the clix, great topview shot I like that one.

Awesome work! keep it up big:tup: for you my friend

Gerco
The shot is very good, but I think u pixelated it too much
I tried to make it look like a chulk peice.

@Fyffe Thanxs a lot.

@franz Glad I made you drool, and thank you.

Gerco
That first shot is nice:drool:

This is the bes photomode gallery around here, keep up the good work:tup: :cheers:
Thanxs Gerco, that is on of the best things someone has said about my gallery in a while.

@LMracer I tried to do the evil look yet again on that car.

@PoliniJake Glad you like the Lambo shots.

Ashley.
Amazing shots, the PGR3 shots are just so beautiful, any chance for some Diablo shots?
Thanxs and Yes in the future, but not at the moment. I am however tempted to use a classic supercar in the next PGR3 shots update, but can you lot guess what it is?

Right before I go for some food before bed, here is new PGR3 shots.

Audi

Bright Version:

Darker Version:

lmracer
those are awesome.. but that diablo someone requested would be the coolest :)
Thanxs for the comment, but I still love the RS4 over the diablo. Since it has quattro.

@appie17 Thanxs a lot buddy, anyway guys I may not carry on my pre-order for TT now. But I may just wait for TT to come down in price a bit more before buying it.

Anyway you lot will enjoy the concept car, which I will be using in the next PGR3 shots.

Gerco
is it just me, or is gt4 a better looking game then pgr3
Belive me PGR3 looks way better on SDTV and HDTV then GT4. Since the PGR3 cars have either 80,000 or 100,000 pollgons on the outside, while the inside of the cars in PGR3 have 40,000 pollygons.

The GT4 cars use around about 4,000 or 8,000 pollygons. Anyway it looks like TDU may have a photomode.

Back