TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Of course you can:) I took a closer look at it and it looked really good. It makes you wanna sit in and take it out for a spinn:). but the mirror is all black? strange:odd:

:cheers:

Right here is the 1st part of the CC8S. The 2nd part will be up later on, also the 2nd part of the V8 Vantage will be up on Thursday most likely buds.

Koenigsegg

I am also working on the 2nd part already.

More like hope the CCX and Veyron make it in GT5. Oh and did I tell you the CCR is also in PGR3 Fyffe.

You know what I mean by the CCR, what i mean by this is. Well the ex fastest top speed supercar in the world guys.

Fyffe
Yeah, I know:cool: . Please post some shots the CCR:)

Oh, Can I take those CC8S shots of you?:sly:
Do you mean off me, so you can use them as a wallpapers. And if you asking to take them off me, so you can use them as wallpapers.

Then yes you can take them off me, so you can use them as wallpapers. Anyway there is word one of the future booster packs will have the Veyron in one of them.

Ok I took an inside shot, but it did not go to plan during the transfer from Xbox 360 memory card to PC. Any how here is the 2nd part:

Big Brother V Little Brother (Left: CC8S - Right: CCR)

Same applies to any of my work, anyone is allowed to use any of my GT4 or PGR3 shots as wallpapers. I just hope PD and BC will allow me to sell my shots in print form on DeviantArt.

Oh and I call the first shot in the 2nd part: "I know i,m orange, so stop looking at me". Right I,m off to have some kip, got work in the morning.

I was nearly going to work on another bunch of PGR3 shots today, but I changed my mind. So sorry about this guys.

One more thing, what car in PGR3 or GT4 would you like to see next folks.

Thanxs guys, oh and you see I took the front shot of the CC8s, in the same angle and place as the MC12. Oh and guys I may get a shot sometime of all my Vipers in my save game togther.

Also has anyone else other then Fyffe, thought about using my shots as a wallpaper. And one more thing Fyffe what shot did you use as a wallpaper. But that is if you did mate.

As a treat for you lot today, I will post up the first part of the Lotus Esprit V8 in PGR3 buds.

Lotus

They do not look toony to me, you have to see it on HDTV to belive it. And like I said some cars use the 80,000-100,000 polygons better then others.

Plus it depends on the settings I use, with a car that uses the pollygons better. The MC12 showed it can show polygons better then others. Also remember all this fibre class on cars do make cars shiny in games, maybe that what makes it look tooney to you.

But not to me, GT4 also does have cars that use polygons better then other cars in GT4. But if you put GT4 photomode cars against PGR3 photomode cars, then PGR3 looks more real due to the amount of detail it has.

While being able to show stuff against the car better, one more thing maybe your eyes are still trying to get the cars to look correct through your eyes. In other words the realness is making it look so real due to the sun light on the cars, that it thinks they look tooney.

Let me give you an example in 2 different pics:

Tooney car

RodFront.jpg

V

Lotus Esprit V8 - PGR3

esprit8gh.jpg

Also RcWr, are you sure the 80,000-100,000 polygons are not having overload on your mind. Or did you have. too many drinks yesterday lol. :P Anyway I give you an example later on, comparing Lotus Esprit V8 in GT4 vs Lotus Esprit V8 in PGR3.

But in different sizes. One more thing in the future I compare car graphics in both games more folks. Like if I take a DB9 shot, i post shots from both PGR3 and GT4 up against each other.

P.S: Not having a go at you RcWr, I am just trying to tell you what I think.

----

@appie17 Thanxs a lot buddy, at least you did not think they were toony.

----

Compare 2, Real Life V PGR3 car

Real Life:
lm93n44a7tf.jpg

vs

PGR3 Car:
esprit8gh.jpg

Yes , PGR3 cars have more polygons. BUT , what about reflections and textures? For example - logo on the wheel is very blurry , but I hope that's just on this wheel. Anyway , talking about reflections , PGR3 doesn't seem to have too much reflections. Maybe just @ Photomode car doesn't have ref's.. That's just my opinion and I like naturalness(word?) more. PGR3 Is just too shiny for me , that's all ;)
That's like FORZA. Then I first time turned on I sayed like "Wow , great graphic" , but after few weeks of playing , shiness got boring ;)
BTW , does PGR3 use HDRs ? :roll:

P.S Sorry for my bad english :nervous:

PEACE :cheers:

RcWr
Yes , PGR3 cars have more polygons. BUT , what about reflections and textures? For example - logo on the wheel is very blurry , but I hope that's just on this wheel. Anyway , talking about reflections , PGR3 doesn't seem to have too much reflections. Maybe just @ Photomode car doesn't have ref's.. That's just my opinion and I like naturalness(word?) more. PGR3 Is just too shiny for me , that's all ;)
That's like FORZA. Then I first time turned on I sayed like "Wow , great graphic" , but after few weeks of playing , shiness got boring ;)
BTW , does PGR3 use HDRs ? :roll:

P.S Sorry for my bad english :nervous:

PEACE :cheers:
Yes it does have HDR's, like when you come out of shadows. Also I did some of the blurring, to get rid of some bad colours which showed up during the transfer process.

Remember PGR3's photomode flaws are, you need the correct photo settings, as well the transfer process. Since there is no upload to USB feature on the photomode, so it has to be transferred from the memory card.

Anyway if there was an upload to USB mode, then the res of the shots would be higher. And really show what it looks like on a HDTV, but when you played Forza were you playing on a SDTV.

Last thing my PGR3 photomode shots are still a work in process, give it time and they will improve over time. I know it does not look like it at times, but belive me it is. Same still applies in GT4 for me.

I also know that does not look like it, but one more thing. I am still trying to take my GT4 and PGR3 shots to the next level, both un photoshopped. As well, as photoshoped.

I bet if I knew more about Photoshop 7, then i could take the work to the next level. But that is the fun of photoshopping, last thing like I said before.

Some cars look more real then others in PGR3, if the Dev's of PGR3 had more time. Then the cars they modelled into the game could use the 80,000-100,000 polygons much better.

What I mean by this is, well the Dev's had a set deadline. So some cars were bound to get rushed, but I reckon:

TDU, Forza 2 and PGR4

Will all use the 360's graphics more. Which means better shots, and more real looking cars in a photomode for any of the games I said about.

Fyffe
I used this one
click-->:drool:

And great shots of the Lotus the first shot looks awesome:tup:
Thanxs Fyffe, you must be the first person to have used one of my shots as a wallpaper. And for that I must say a big thank you, anyway some more things.

Cars in real life can even look toonier, even in really low light at some kind of angle. Ok also some of my shots can look more real then some other ones, because of the angle i shot at.

As well as the time of day, since the time in day can sometimes change what the day light looks like in game. As well as the setting I used.

Last thing the res in most of my PGR3 shots are in there original sizes, I still think the res could go bigger. Maybe like 1360x768, but 1280x720 is one of the HD resolutions.

Some more things, before I try to get some kip. First the shots would be cleaner if there was an upload to USB feature, in either un photoshopped or photoshopped form.

But since there is no upload to USB mode for photomode, at the moment i am forced to try and blur, or smudge out any of the bad colours which show up.

I will try and make any GT4 or PGR3 shots more cleaner in the future. But like i said before, i am still trying to learn more photoshop 7 things.

Dick Steel
Very nice pics man 👍
Thanxs a lot, and I am glad you also do not think they look toony. Oh I just remember things, sure i could make them smaller. Which would make them more detailed, with out doing much more work.

But if I offered smaller shots, then i would have to go back to the full res versions and work on them more. So they look more detailed, for those people who want full res versions.

Anyway I try to offer smaller res versions more in the future, while trying to offer different lighting versions as well.

Thanxs a lot appie17, guys I am so going to have to try and make you lot drool soon again by the only way. Which is working for it?

My aim is try to make people like appie17, Dick Steel, Franz, Yoda, Div, Fyffe, RcWr, Rev, MetalicMan, Krame, 440, JFM, sejtur all drool. As well as everyone else lol, "Mwhahahah". One more thing, I wonder what theme. Which my pic is going with, on Fyffe's desktop. 💡

P.S: Just had a funny thing happen, my Dad comes in my run and says can you boot up your PS2. So I can try this copied game, which i copied for my mate.

I explain to him i am against copied games and modded PS2's. He then goes "just do what I told you", *Shock horror*. Next I tell him, un modded PS2's do not accepted copied games on either CD-RW or DVD-RW.

Since a un modded PS2 does not accept a CD-RW or DVD-RW, he still does not listen to me. Next I boot up my PS2 on my HDTV, load the game in to prove him wrong.

After the laser reads the disc, and goes past the menu. The red screen, showing the game does not run. He then goes "Oh", after that I tell him PS2 DVD games have a small hole on the DVD. Which the eye cannot see, he does not believe me, so he looks and he cannot see it.

So after all that my dad just got "Owned", by both me and my PS2 lol.

the koenigsegg and the lotus look phenominal. very cool game i think. i need to play it sometime. i got a kick out of how well rendered the espirit's door handles are!

My aim is try to make people like appie17, Dick Steel, Franz, Yoda, Div, Fyffe, RcWr, Rev, MetalicMan, Krame, 440, JFM, sejtur all drool. As well as everyone else lol, "Mwhahahah". One more thing, I wonder what theme. Which my pic is going with, on Fyffe's desktop.

:lol: Very good target 👍

lmracer
the koenigsegg and the lotus look phenominal. very cool game i think. i need to play it sometime. i got a kick out of how well rendered the espirit's door handles are!
I know about the door handle, all the cars have a form of bump mapping on them.

Plus most of the stuff is full rendered 3D, that includes the engine. Shame I cannot pop the doors open, the engine bonnet.

Or even the boot open, or even turn on any of the stuff, or turn on the lights. Hopfully BC, can do a booster pack which does that, while being able to mess with the weather in photomode.

As well as making it either: Dawn, Day, Dust or Night. Maybe in PGR4, TDU or Forza 2.

lmracer
Thanxs aswell for the comment about the lotus.

RcWr
:lol: Very good target 👍
I even try to make you drool, even if it makes you drool so much. That it makes your room get flooded with drool lol.

Back