TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
So throttlehappy you must play PGR3 then, also the Elfin MS8 is old skool uphill racing style. Anyway here is the first part of the GT90 Concept, the car I think should of been put into production.

But only if they sorted out some of the problems with the car.

Ford

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
So throttlehappy you must play PGR3 then, also the Elfin MS8 is old skool uphill racing style. Anyway here is the first part of the GT90 Concept, the car I think should of been put into production.

But only if they sorted out some of the problems with the car.

ive played it at harvery norman :scared: :lol:
raced the elfin, svt cobra r, panoz esperante, saleen s7
i think i did circle work in the elfin for around 10 minutes :)

Ok guys I can confrim i,ve dropped my pre-order for TT. Because I have other stuff to pay for at the moment, but don't worry i have just pre-ordered TDU.

And well I,m just glad one of the people, who works on TDU has confrimed there is a photomode in TDU.

Thanxs a lot appie, ok guys what PGR3 car would you like to see me take a shot of. And this is no request for any PGR3 cars of yet.

I wait for 4 other people to decide what they would like to see next, before we move onto the next car in PGR3. Anyway new GT4 shots should be up later guys, right I,m off to do some sit ups and pull ups.

Gallery News - 20th April 06

Ok there will be no new GT4 shots until the weekend or next week now guys. Sorry about this, but there may be new PGR3 shots up today.

Anyway I may still do a U-Turn, so i can get my entry in for Artistic week 6 comp.

lmracer
that ok. i like pgr screens. they are cool. especially if you get that diablo action shot and interior in there! ;)
You know how to keep pushing for that car in a good way LM.

Gallery News - 24th April 06

Sorry for no new updates of late, you can call it a delay if you want. Anyway I was going to post a new update up on Friday night, but since the forum went down.

Then I had 2nd thoughts about doing a new update this weekend, because well i thought the forum would not be up till later during this week. But don't worry new shots should be up during the week.

And also you lot can use my shots as wallpapers, one more thing i may start to offer my shots as prints on my DeviantArt account. Thats if PD will allow me to, since me, and my fellow GTP photomode photographers are using PD's games engine to show off are work.

When are the reviews on the top 5 gallerys you visit comen out? I would love to see what had to say about mine, as long as the others 4. Other then that great work!

Its still a coming soon Yoda, but you must give it time Yoda. I do not want to rush the reviews.

First GT90 shot is real nice
and I found out you have the concept skyline
but it doesn't seem to look as good as GT4
PGR3 is kinda weird to me
sometimes they look so good and make you drool
but sometimes it looks like old school NFS games

I think it depends on the settings i use, and what time of the day i take the shots at. I am trying to get the shots back to the MC12 photo settings.

Also thanxs Franz.

MetalicMan
Nice pics...

But PGR3 doen't really seem good as GT ... Do you confirm??
About the car to shoot on PGR3, I vote on the ELFIN :dopey:

Congrats and keep updatin' :D
Belive me, PGR3 looks more lush on my old SDTV and my current HDTV then GT4. GT4 cars have about 8,000 pollygons, and PGR3 cars have about 80,000-100,000 pollygons. PGR4 cars should be able to go up to 250,000-400,000 pollygons I reckon.

Like I said it all depends on the settings i used, if you want to see my best PGR3 shots then check out the MC12 shots.

Ok guys I have decided to use the Elfin MS8 after the 2nd part of the GT90. Also one thing that is true for many racing games is, different cars use the pollygons better then others.

Anyway here is the 2nd part of the GT90.

Ford

One more thing, I may be working on some new GT4 shots either today or on Thursday buds.

Another thing, some of the garages use cars body's better then others. It depends on what one, during what day. Also the Elfin MS8 uses the pollygons better then the GT90.

Some more things, I may take any shots of the cars of where the MC12 was shot. But other the MS8 shots, that place where I put the MC12 gave a good balance for shots.

Anyway here is the first part of the MS8.

Elfin

Ok as a treat I post the 2nd part up now guys, since it looks like i am most likey to be busy later. And one more thing, ready:

"Bugger I forgot to save my last 3-4 updates of late at the highest level in PS7."

Elfin

No problem buddy, anyway since I hate any number next to 13. Well I might aswell post up some new GT4 shots later on today guys.

News - 25th April 06

With Summer nearly here, you will be seeing less and less updates from me. Thats during the summer, also before the World Cup starts.

I may be opening up 2 request spots, which 1 person each can request a car in both PGR3 and GT4. If no one does not know the car list in PGR3, then I post both booster pack and PGR3 stand alone cars list up mates.

In other news I am yet to email PD, and BC about weather or not i am allowed to sell my photomode shots in prints form on DeviantArt. One more thing who ever gets the first reply on page100, or is the closest to the first reply on page 100 (Closest will apply if I am the first poster on page 100). Will well be able to request 1 car each in PGR3 and GT4.

Here is the 1st part of the V8 Vantage.

Aston Martin

I decided to bring back one of my custom made levels used in photoshop 7 on the 4th shot.

You forgot about GT4 online, more booster packs for PGR3. TDU and TT, as well as different themes in my GT4 shots soon folks.

Oh and GT5, once it is out.

Awesome shots of the Elfin the first shot in post 1162 is really :drool:.
And I love that Aston Martin (I love every Aston:D) nice shots of
i like the last the most. I think:sly:.

Back