>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
oh well...nothing special but still some kinda unique - Streamline@Suzuka.

VV's GT4 patch replaced Nurb with Suzuka (TT version) and so made it possible to make pix there with the Streamline.

Here's one that came out well :)

jmximg00448bh.jpg

greetz
jmx

I love the Isuzu but somehow, Suzuka Circuit is pretty gray, and if you get a gray car on it, it's kind of a dead picture:irked:
Plus on the background behind the car it's oversharpened.

But I LOOOVee the shine on that isuzu:drool:

Niels
I love the Isuzu but somehow, Suzuka Circuit is pretty gray, and if you get a gray car on it, it's kind of a dead picture:irked:
Plus on the background behind the car it's oversharpened.

But I LOOOVee the shine on that isuzu:drool:

As stated above...nothing special...but the good news is that you like the Isuzu and that I finally found out that you are/were G-T-4-Fan 💡 :dopey: :ouch:

Niels
Lol, whaddo'ya think of my update?

As I could see you learned how to use the blur technique 👍 looks awesome. Wish I have the patience you have... but seems that I got to try findin' something new to keep photomode interesting for me.

Keep it on Niels :)

I never thought VV's patch can do some interesting shot like that
good thinking man 👍
It looks kinda bland, but the tone looks very realistic like most of your work
nice update :)

Wow, clever stuff jmx&#8217;! I&#8217;ve got some photos of the Option Z at Valencia, though I&#8217;ve never got round to posting them&#8230;

Interesting angle, if the sky wasn&#8217;t over exposed Suzuka&#8217;s distinctive blue hue could&#8217;ve been a nice contrast to play with, then again white skies are your forte!

Nice work JMX, I'd like to see more of these :D

Thanx 725 :) I'll try

franz
I never thought VV's patch can do some interesting shot like that
good thinking man 👍
It looks kinda bland, but the tone looks very realistic like most of your work
nice update :)

thanx franz :) I scrolled through the carslist as it made 💡

ALPHA
Wow, clever stuff jmx’! I’ve got some photos of the Option Z at Valencia, though I’ve never got round to posting them…

Interesting angle, if the sky wasn’t over exposed Suzuka’s distinctive blue hue could’ve been a nice contrast to play with, then again white skies are your forte!

thanx alpha :) hope to see your Valencia pix sometime

Vonie
Cool, JMX.
Great shot, maybe a bit over sharpned.

thanx Vonie :) I agree with you ... but the car/track combo was what I was going for

RcWr
Just...Great! 👍

thanx RcWr :)

WTF now I'm confused. I read franz say something of VV:irked:? And then Alpha said something about valencia and "good thinking". I thought the pic must have been taken in some TT track then, wich explains the good thinking and stuff?

:crazy: Nvm lol.

Niels
WTF now I'm confused. I read franz say something of VV:irked:? And then Alpha said something about valencia and "good thinking". I thought the pic must have been taken in some TT track then, wich explains the good thinking and stuff?

:crazy: Nvm lol.

:dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

👍 Nice shot of the streamliner man! I like the look of that car, its one I haven't got in my garage yet, but your shot has made me want to go get it! 👍

BTW :drool: Awesome shots on the first page! Your style of pics is fantastic, I like the rally shots the best. Its my first time posting in you gallery, dunno how I've missed it before! :dunce: Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

magburner
👍 Nice shot of the streamliner man! I like the look of that car, its one I haven't got in my garage yet, but your shot has made me want to go get it! 👍

BTW :drool: Awesome shots on the first page! Your style of pics is fantastic, I like the rally shots the best. Its my first time posting in you gallery, dunno how I've missed it before! :dunce: Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Thanx magburner :) To be honest I took the Streamliner only twice out of my garage for a ride...it's not my really my thing.

...and many thanx for likin' the pix :)👍

jmx2222
Thanx magburner :) To be honest I took the Streamliner only twice out of my garage for a ride...it's not my really my thing.

...and many thanx for likin' the pix :)👍
Havn't taken it out yet.... :yuck:

Anyways, nice pic!

I took it out once, for a shoot at test course.

Very nice its possible to put on other tracks now though. The pic is cool. 👍

Wow, great work man, its soooo realistic! :drool:

Very good use of the blur, and... what is that effect... diffuse glow? 👍

I tried to make my peskie shine too, i did some dodging on it, and another layer, blur and lighten, but i didn't get the desired effect. You did it. :)

Great job! I like the FTO best, but I think if you had cleaned up the road in the S2000 LM picture, it would've had great potential and could've been your best instead.

Great great update!👍

Latest Posts

Back