>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
👍 Awesome shot JMX, I like it! I'm getting a real wet feeling of it, and the mist looks spot on too! I also like the desaturated look you have used. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments. 👍

many thanx guys :)👍 I must say that I'm very happy that the pic has got so much positive feedback.
From time to time I'm trying out something new and it's good to see that it wasn't a waste of time.

@Cod_Father: I'm not using a pen+tablet. I have an amateur one but somehow I couldn't really get used to it. Probably a WACOM would be better but for these purposes (GT&TT editing) they're bit to expensive for me.

@PLmatt91: Sorry matt...but that's all you can get. It's a kind of bad habbit that during the editing process I reduce the size to 900*xxx (or less). Probably it's because I got an 17" TFT and when I edit the pix I must see the whole pic on the screen + the photoshop tools. I know that resizing the pic doesn't make the editing easier (it's even harder I think) - but that the way I do it.

greetz
jmx

P.S. I hope that you guys also visit my TT gallery. And plz don't forget to support the TT photographers and vote in the TT photomode comps - thx in advance

Really awesome job JMX! You did a great job with the road reflections. They have a spot on fuzziness to them and the mist and moisture looks very realistic. I just wish the image size was larger.👍

thanx a lot LG & 440 :)

here are the 1024 and 3000 pix versions of the pic...

1024*524

3000*1535 pix

the 3000 version could even be suitable for printing

P.S. PLmatt should also be happy now

Every single shot there except the first one reminds me so much of Enthusia, keep it that way, they're awesome. 👍

What track is that Copen on? It looks like suzuka or some other sandy track and it makes the yellow stand out. El Capitan perhaps? Also, if I could request a purple themed picture? i would live to see what you come up with, you seem to be able to make colors in cars stand out a lot.

I supose this update is a great news. But, this gallery could start to overshine other galleries one more time :)

The Supra SuperGT, brutal for me. Like a real official image for a Denso or TRD almanac.

Salu2.alexwrc

Back