>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
many thanx for the coments guys :)

@sej: Yes...it's the PS diffuse glow effect. IMO it's very helpfull to give some boring reflections an interesting touch

Here's my recent Head2Head Competition Entry :)

jmx33f9yw.jpg

if you missed to visit my Tourist Trophy Gallery here's a preview:

click on pic to land there!​

I have to admit jmx, those tourist trophy shots are probably the best I've ever seen. Ultra realistic 👍

That GT-R shot is great, but for some reason something about it bugs me, like it's washed out or something. I think it could use more contrast or something. Maybe darkening it a little would help.

PERFECT BALANCE
That GT-R shot is great, but for some reason something about it bugs me, like it's washed out or something. I think it could use more contrast or something. Maybe darkening it a little would help.

I was thinking the same thing. It is a sweet angle, but the colors are washed out.

Your TT pics reminded me how badly i need to get that game.

garnettrules21
I have to admit jmx, those tourist trophy shots are probably the best I've ever seen. Ultra realistic 👍

ultra realistic :) thanx GR :)

PERFECT BALANCE

thanx PB :) I was going for the washed out look. It's a bit late to make any changes since it's in the Final Head2Head Poll

hellaSmoked
I was thinking the same thing. It is a sweet angle, but the colors are washed out.

Your TT pics reminded me how badly i need to get that game.

thanx HS :) What you haven't got TT ?!?!? :) I play more TT than GT :)

From tomorrow on I'm on holidays for two weeks ...my PS2,GT & TT are onboard too:) CYA ALL

I'm back from holidays so here are some new pix. The 1st three are dedicated to the RALLY PHOTOMODE COMPETITION that will no longer held :(

jmximg00133bc.jpg

jmx196gn.jpg

jmx0201zz.jpg

jmximg00278jm.jpg

jmx520nm.jpg

jmx78hr.jpg

jmx094cq.jpg

Nice pictures jmx, I think you kind of over do it with the diffuse glow. It's getting kind of old to me now. You should try a different apporach next time, maybe?

personally i really like the diffuse glow look. it looks really cool. and the mature saturation look is awesome. i really like em man, i love your style. 👍

Those are all awesome shots JMX! I really like the Panoz, Celica, and Charger. The colors are great, and the diffuse glow makes the color stand out even more. Excellent work once more.👍

I love the soft 2nd and 3rd shots. Anyway can you please visit my gallery sometime jmx2222?

:drool: It's been worth the wait, some lovely pictures there, and a fitting tribute to the demise of the Rally Photomode Comp... is it just my imagination, or does that Celica look slightly sad?? :odd: ;)

My favourite photomode picture I've ever seen (in any gallery) is your pic of the BMW Touring Car at El Capitan, so I'm very glad to see you've given this car another shot (this was also the reason I chose this car as my first attempt for a go at Photoshop...) The blurring in the background looks almost like a heat haze coming from the rear of the car - fabulous picture 👍 I love the simplicity of the Charger and Panoz pictures as well.

TM

I really love that yellow charger and the last shot of the BMW.
The yellow charger is just....it looks very old and the BMW because it looks kinda dead with the colors, but then again it's very soft too wich shows off the subtlety (spelling?) of the car. And then the action with the wheel coming off the ground, plus the suspension you can see really working on that curbstone.

Latest Posts

Back