MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
Again, excelent Saleen updates!! Nice job with the colors, they are so "alive". I like to see the car in the city, looks real cool. Bring more soon:)

I love the new update!
All those images look so nice.

The blur test was very good! It gives so much speed.

How do you make your rims full of chrome?

Keep going, it's simply good!

Thanks for all the comments and views, they are much appreciated. 👍

@gabibyte: Thanks man. 👍 I liked your S7 update. :D

@mavi: Thanks man. 👍

@Ghertel: Thanks man. 👍

@RcWr: :D I always like the see :eek:'s, thanks man. 👍

@Dick Steel: Thanks man. 👍

@lmracer: Thanks man. 👍 Shibuya is my favorite Phototravel location, I might shoot there again in the near future. ;)

@NTX1982: Thanks man. 👍 There are more in the pipline. :D

@LGforce: Thanks man. 👍

@pzygho_freak: Thanks man. 👍 For the Phototravel section I used an adjustment layer (think it was channel mixer). I think the effect came out well. :D

@appie17: Thanks appie. 👍

Ok, Im in the process of creating a couple of comp entries, they might be posted tonight, but then again, they may not! :sly: I'll have to see how it goes. Until next time, take care, magburner.

Nice stuff MB 👍
its kinda odd to see the wheel spins so fast
but the S7 isn't that fast over the background
I guess you have been using smart blur to make it cleaner
little cartoonish but I like them

Thanks for all the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍 I've been busy lately, but I have an update or two to bring here soon. :D For now though, here is a comp entry. It's not the best, but I like the effect. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

COMPETITION ENTRY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90

2wk396hd.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check back, from time-to-time for updates!
Take care, magburner.

:D Only a few comments eh? No matter. Thanks for all the comments and views, they are much appreciated. 👍

@De@tthwi§ho0: Thanks man. yeah, I know the rims are looking a little tired now. I've got some interesting rims in my next couple of updates. 👍

@LGforce: Thanks man, I've got a soft spot for Vette's too. 👍

@ceiling_fan: Thanks man. 👍

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks man. 👍

Oh well, onwards and upwards! I've got a complete update, and a couple of comp entries to post here, hopefully not too long from now - it all depend on how long I take makin' my snappin. Until then, take care, magburner.

Hello all! I've been busy these past few weeks, but that doesn't mean I've been doing nothing! For your viewing pleasure, I have not one, but two competition entries, and a complete update that is a direct result of one of those entries. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

COMPETITION ENTRIES

Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02

gt42wk406os.jpg

Subaru Super Touring Car '01

h2hwk264dk.jpg

SCOOBY SNAX

banner82zy.jpg

mag673zr.jpg

mag688nv.jpg

mag699nf.jpg

mag707wl.jpg

mag715sc.jpg

mag665af.jpg

...And one more for the road. :sly:

mag728df.jpg

Take care, magburner.

Holy crap mag, I absolutely love these pictures. I see no horrible faults in any of them. Mind getting me a wallpaper of the "hit the road" one? :)

Thanks for all the comments and views guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

@Krame: Thanks man. This is one of my favourite updates, I like the look of the car and the rims. 👍

@garnettrules21: Thanks GR. 👍

@JFM92_GTRacer: Thanks man. I'm glad you noticed the details. I chose every image carfully so that different angles and lighting effects were visible. 👍

@PLmatt91: Thanks man. 👍 There is a fault I could point out to you. I used a +5 colour balance for this update - hence the blueness of the final look. I didn't notice 'till after I posted the update that the pink Subaru strip along the windscreen looks off colour slightly. :guilty:

As for the road shot, sure you can have a wallpaper sized copy. You must be a mind reader though, because I was planning to do one anyway. :sly:

@Master_Yoda: Thanks man. 👍 Is that 'Leet speak' your using? You'll have to forgive me, I'm kinda old now and not up with the youth of today. :D

Thanks for all the great comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍 Hmmm... I wasn't quite ready to put this car away in my garage, so I thought I'd shoot a small run taken at Nanzenji (with some dull angles! :sly:). I've also re-mastered the 2.0 comp entry, giving it a more desaturated and darker look. I've also created a wallpaper if anyone would like to use it. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

MORE SCOOBY SNAX

mag744xk.jpg

mag755bo.jpg

mag764re.jpg

mag772dq.jpg

mag780wy.jpg

WALLPAPER (1024x768)

CLICK FOR FULLSIZE!

Take care, magburner.

Thanks for the wallpaper!!

I like this set of the Subaru, but not as much as the night shots. Some of these are too dark for the black car also. But I gotta say, far more better than what I could do probably.

Back