MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
The Subaru shots are "mad"!! Amazing reflections, and amazing quality!! Good luck with the comp.:)

i love this update and the one before this one, all of ur pics are so crisp. i like all of them, and the lighting in the shibuya pics look awesome!!! Awesome job

The first shot looks like people looking at the car, and thinking thats not road legal.

Thanks for the comments ad views guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

@De@tthwi§ho0: Thanks man. 👍

@PLmatt91: NP man, I'm glad you like it! 👍

@sejtur: Thanks Sejtur. 👍

@NTX1982: I'm glad with how they turned out. Thanks man. 👍

@djskyline701: Thanks man. 👍

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: :lol: Probably! I like the menacing look the car has. :D Thanks man. 👍

Ok, I have another update to come shortly, so keep those eyes peeled. Until then, take care, magburner.

Hi there! I've got some awesome updates to bring to you over the next week or two, watch for them! For now though, I thought I'd go back to the Copen and shoot a small run with some interesting interpretations! So continuing the 'dull-angle' theme, I thought I'd try and create some artistic images. Here's what I came up with. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

COPEN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02

mag753pd.jpg

mag769aa.jpg

mag779wj.jpg

mag785jj.jpg

mag796of.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check back, from time-to-time for updates!
Take care, magburner.

Thanks for the comments GR and Matt, they are much appreciated 👍 (I take it no one liked that update! :sly:). Ok, I have a competition entry for the artistic release, I hope you like this. There have been a few CTR's flying round the GTP lately, so I thought that I'd release an update done in my own style. I have used the SS rims again, but this time I've gone for a totally artistic style. I will post the rest of the update later tonight, but for now, here is a taste of what is to come. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

COMPETITION ENTRY

Ruf CTR2 '96

gt4arwk82yf.jpg

Take care, magburner.

The tone really sets this one off! Super smooth and intense reflections...good luck in the comp 👍

Thanks for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

OK, I've got a superb update to bring to you shortly, which I would say is possibly my best ever work. :sly: I've still got a little work to do, but once I'm finished, I will post it. So until then, take care magburner. 👍

The Daihatsu... :drool: me wants one! Those wheels look great with black cars, and the shots are gorgeous!

- R -

As I said in the competition thread, that RUF pic is excelent!! What a shot with great quality:) Good luck

Thanks for the comments and views, they are much appreciated. 👍 Ok, Here is my latest update shot entirely at Marunouchi. I have created three different moods for this set - There is a 'matrix style' green look, an 'altered colour' look, and a final scenery shoot that is a combination of the two. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

MOODS ARE ANXIETIES
'See Them For What They Are'

banner100di.jpg

Mercedes Benz E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91

mag887kk.jpg

mag898js.jpg

mag907po.jpg

mag940fl.jpg

mag951bm.jpg

mag969xm.jpg

mag1003ud.jpg

mag1015ks.jpg

mag1021ij.jpg

Take care, magburner.

Wow,, dude that is friggin amazing mate:tup:,, I love those pics were the car is a bit dark,, so the lighting on top is fantasic,, The ruf shot is awesome too,, great photoshopping,, as for the Daihatsu,, the pics are definetly quality but a bit more of the same,, But they are very,, very good mate:)👍

DAAAANNNMMM Mag. Those pics are freaking, nice man.
And i love the one your focus on just a part of the car. very clean too. 👍 work

Sexy, spectacular pictures. I didn't think you can get that many nice shots in one location, mag. And you like those rims 'eh?

Pretty please can you make 4 wallpapers of the last 4 shots? And if you do, could you do a smaller sig or something also? I love that last 4 shots. They look real to me.

As soon as I saw the pic with the car really dark towards the end, the first thing I though was, "thats a great place for scenery shots." And guess what I saw when I scrolled down?

Hmmm... I'm finding it real hard to get any comments lately, oh well the show must go on!

@De@tthwi§ho0: Thanks man. I like the look of the merc update, I had been planning it for about a week. The dark look came about by accident. The Ruf and The Copen were more experiments as opposed to proper updates. Thanks again. 👍

@LGforce: Thanks man. I don't usually focus on a part of the car like that, but I thought I'd break with tradition, and give it a go. 👍

@PLmatt91: Thanks man. I do like those rims, but I will shelve them for a while until I find another 'suitable' car to put them on. :sly: I'm glad you like the scenery shots too, I was unsure whether or not to post them, but looking at them now, they add to the look and feel of the update, so there they are. I will knock up a couple of wallpapers for you with out any siggy on them, just give me a day or two. 👍

I have a not so stylised rally update to bring to you, I will post it in the next day or so, until then, take care, magburner.

Awesome shot of the ruf mag! :crazy: It's been very long since I've been here and you really made a lot of great shots. Your gallery was always one of my favs on this page.

Keep it up man! 👍 👍

Its amazing you got this many great shots with one shoot. You would think the shots would get stagnent and repeptitive but NOPE!!! Great work on this one!!

I really like those Marunouchi shots with the Mercedes (I love that car) but the last few shots before the pure scenery ones seem to be a bit repetitive, as are the ones that are sort of 'faded'. The colour balance and contrast adjustments make them look exciting but were it not for those i think the shots would look a little boring.

It starts off really well then just seems to 'fade out' to me. Except for the pure scenery shots.

Woah! Very very nice, awsome shots man. The lighting and crispness is just amazing, most of these shots look almost real. it's a good thing i DONT have photoshop, i'm sure my pics wouldnt turn out as good as these. :dopey:👍

great shots mag, i know how hard it is to get a good shot there, so props to ya 👍 i love the last few shots 4 to be exact, looks amazing man :drool:

Back