CHOOSE YOUR NUMBER!! the "official" race number thread!! Hurry up and get yours!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boogieman
  • 221 comments
  • 16,840 views
Trussii651
Am I missing something? How did you get the number "0"?:confused:

Just a guess, but I'd say this bike has sponsorship from Photoshop.
 
I'll Take 41 if its still availible, i'll post a pick up later today
 
I'll take 52 if still available and i'll post a pic up at the weekend when i get the game!!!!!!
 
You lot could have waited until the rest of Europe got the game ;)

Im another #27.
 
As i see,is No16 blanc?Can i copyright it?
 
Photo for ensuring i get #41, i didn't know what resolution it should be so i can re-size it if need be

411ie.jpg


Link to full size
 
Dammit i have to wait another day for the game, but ill lay my claim to number 31.
 
Well I finally got my copy of the game even though UK release is tomorrow so I might see about getting a pic. Although I do love the one Boogieman got me.
 
i got TT today, so i can now upload a pic, not sure which of these two i like best though:

any thoughts guys?
cheers
Nick
 
wasace96
i bags 96 for when it comes out in aus


Dude, the game was released a few days ago.... :)


Edit: btw I'll update my pic shortly as well, since I now have the game...
 
#28, I’ll get a picture in a few days.
 
Hey, I would like to claim #16 as it is the number I use for all racing games (unless I can choose 05, after the immortal Peter Brock)

 
We should do a PAL list (UK, Europe and Australia) seperately.

We might get a chance to have the numbers we actually want. lol.

Anyway, shotgun number #27.

tt2.jpg
 
I was smarter, registered my number ages ago :)
 
Luckily my number hadn’t been taken, yet. :)
 
There we go, number 28.


AND my first look at photomode in TT. ;)
 
Here is the picture for n° 87:



here is the code for the link, the bigger picture is a different one:
 
Hmmm... I was going to use #72, but thats been taken. I was born in 1972, so 72 is the number I always use. Its also the number I use for my La5-FN in IL-2 Forgotten Battles. Oh well, I'll still use it, but I wont post here.
 
Can I get #15 por favor???


img00065fp.jpg
img00086hb.jpg
img00049bp.jpg
img00055vi.jpg



I'm a Honda guy, but I can't decide which picture is my favorite. I'd take #1 or #3 of the Hondas, but I'll let you decide what you think looks best and shows my number the best.

Thanks!
 
boogieman, you ever going to come back and go through these?
 
Chris Criswell
Sweet, I'd love to take #86 (Year of Birth)


Oh Noes!!! i was so going to have that for the same reason :(

Edit: Put me down for #25, i'll start up the ps2 and get my flash drive on the job now :D
 
#76 for me please.

Thanx in adv, details in PM for BoogieMan.
 
changed my mind about my earlier pics, i now wanna use this one:
 
Back