CHOOSE YOUR NUMBER!! the "official" race number thread!! Hurry up and get yours!!

• Thread starter Boogieman
  • 221 comments
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request a #33 on a Triumph Daytona RM or a Honda CBR600RR RM (with a plain white Arai helmet if possible).
Hopefully TT will be released here next week. Many thanks. 👍

Damn U.K release date! I would of thought number 46 would have been in great demand what with Rossi and MotoGP and al that. Even if he isn't doing so well...

Number 99 and number 01 should also be in demand due to the riders that bear them on their machines.

Tailslide
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request a #33 on a Triumph Daytona RM or a Honda CBR600RR RM (with a plain white Arai helmet if possible).
Hopefully TT will be released here next week. Many thanks. 👍

I just did a series on an RM speed triple #33 white Arai helmet, plain black leathers. I'll post in the AM.

Imakuni
Number 99 and number 01 should also be in demand due to the riders that bear them on their machines.

99 is taken by gt masta and 1-4 are not available because they must be won in a championship series.

Tailslide

Extra bonus: I know the difference between a Speed Triple and a Daytona. :lol:

Ah top banana martialstax, I ask for 1 pic and I get 12 fantastic pics!!! It just makes me want the game even more now. My fav pics have to the 1 where you're gunning it across the bridge (number visible) and the 2 pics in the middle on the bottom row. The 1st pic will obviously be my 1st attempt at braking ingame, followed by a quick trip over the handlebars. :D
My thanks also goes to Lighterfighter for the kind offer of a pic of the speed triple (oh and boogieman for pointing out that it wasn't a Daytona ;) )
Cheers fellas. :bowdown:

Glad you found some you liked. And we're all looking forward to you good folks in Merry Olde England getting the game, too. More people means more fun.

Oh that picture is just fine Boogieman. I've just been viewing the pictures through the windows picture viewer as opposed to through my browser and they're even better. 👍

here's another pic request . . .

can you get a few photos of the Kawasaki ZX-6R RM with number 10 on it, and if its not to hard, can you take the photo so that the bike is at full lean with the pegs sparking??

cheers,

Tee-Jay

Boogieman
here's another pic request . . .
zx6r rm w/ 10

got it. brb

Hope you see something you like...

zx6rrm10a.jpg

zx6rrm10b.jpg

zx6rrm10.jpg

If you want specific colors for leathers/helmet, let me know

Here are a few more for Tee_Jay.

I tried to get the sparks, but the only way I could do that was to low-side it. I hope there's something you like in there.

Back