CHOOSE YOUR NUMBER!! the "official" race number thread!! Hurry up and get yours!!

• Thread starter Boogieman
  • 221 comments

And to make it clear, I'm going for number 27. I just added the helmet to confuse people :).

And while I'm confusing people, bonus pringle for the first person to spot what's wrong in my photo :).

Number 83 please. Thanks to martialstax who told me i could combine juniours number with senior's and make this magic number. Qaud exhaust for ya guys. I know ya can't see it, but you can hear it.

Damn...well, looks like my number (#36) has already been taken, but I guess I can try for the steal? Since it is my REAL race number and all...

...proof... :)

Concussion

And to make it clear, I'm going for number 27. I just added the helmet to confuse people :).

And while I'm confusing people, bonus pringle for the first person to spot what's wrong in my photo :).

Street gear on a blue Ducati that should be RM due to the numbers but the game only offers Red Ducs?

Trussii651
Whoa! I have an almost identical pic that I was going to use for this thread. Same bike and almost the same number too.
What are the chances?:boggled: :boggled:

Good one! You caught more air than I did though. I just have to ask, did you toss it or make it stick? :D

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R RM #55

Would have asked for #13 but its already taken I was to late.:grumpy:
But thanks for the picture.:)

Red Frog
Good one! You caught more air than I did though. I just have to ask, did you toss it or make it stick? :D

If I remember correctly, I think I ended up slamming into the wall and riding it right around the corner:ouch: :sly:

Honda_guy
my flashdrive is missing so could anyone get me a pic of #66 on any Honda RM?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, if so take your pick.:)

burti - please do not take this thread off-topic. There is a perfectly good Tourist Trophy information and discussion thread you can read at the head of this forum for all sorts of answers along these lines.

Famine
burti - please do not take this thread off-topic. There is a perfectly good Tourist Trophy information and discussion thread you can read at the head of this forum for all sorts of answers along these lines.
:nervous: ok. i apologize you. don't be off-topic here by me.
regards.👍

PoliniJake
Thank you!! :D awsome photos, much apreciated!

You're welcome.

Aw, shucks, boogieman, you gave me a photo credit. Thanks. I see there are several people who have reserved numbers but not submitted photos. Are there any requests? I'd be happy to take a few photomode photos for you. You can even request the bike, color, riding gear and track.

Back