TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thank you NTX, anyway what do you think of the 911 photo. Which I call:

"Are you looking at me"

mmmm.. BTCC.. its been years since i last watched BTCC on television..

anyway,nice shots man.. whats the name of that red car.. it looks mean..

and that porsche pic looks nice as well.. :D

R32mania
mmmm.. BTCC.. its been years since i last watched BTCC on television..

anyway,nice shots man.. whats the name of that red car.. it looks mean..

and that porsche pic looks nice as well.. :D
Thank you R32, what do you think of the 911 shot. And what red one.

@ DLRgian What shots are you talking about DLR. Also I hope you will sometime get the chance to look at all the past 76 pages.

I love those BTCC shots mate,, Great action,, the nois had to be killing though:),, I also like the Porsche shot a lot too,, It kinda stares at you with those headlights,, great work mate;)

De@tthwi§ho0
I love those BTCC shots mate,, Great action,, the nois had to be killing though:),, I also like the Porsche shot a lot too,, It kinda stares at you with those headlights,, great work mate;)
In other words the 911 is using puppy eyes look. And thanks to FaLLeNAn9eL and De@tthwi§ho0.

Here is a little preview shot of Sejturs request, and this is preview shot was a part croped image:

662006224449p8cz.jpg

So if you want to see the better shot, then your just have to wait guys.

One more preview of LMracers treat:

gransport2p1xd.jpg

Anyway as another treat, here is 2 photos of a Impreza P1 I saw early today folks:

-----

Gallery News

Ok you could be seeing LMracers summer request up this weekend, sure it may of took longer then the GT4 requests. But transfering PGR3 shots is one part of the story, and you could see Sejturs summer request up next week guys.

Also I am going to try to arrange a drift with ANK, Aj, Live4Speed and Slack this weekend or next week guys. And well when the drift does happen, I be sure to get shots of it buds.

the subaru pics look great. the preview pics look great btw. but the sencond preview i cut way too much, i cant tell wut car it is

Thats the whole point of previews, in other words not to show the fully done peice. But some people have other ways to show off previews, just like my way to show a preview, is to tease people with parts of the car.

Also I,m glad you like the photos, I have a full res version on my PC still if you want it emailed to you. Just like my other photos.

Hey TVR it's been a while since last time. My internet has been down.
Now to the shots your hundai shots are very intresting, very special, I like them, very nice keep it my friend.

:cheers:

That is fantastic again mate,, you make my hands itch for waiting on those updates:),, with those previews which aren't showing the cars,, just bits of them:)... Subaru pics:drool: I love them,, I love the previews too:)

The Subaru is looking great, what a car!! The B&W shot is my favourite. The previews are also cool, can´t wait to see the final result. And to answer your question about the 911, I would say that U have taken a great photo, we can see all the details in the car:)

Wow TRV, I havn't been here before and I was missing out. I love those BTCC shots you took. Great action there 👍

I also really like the real subaru pics :)

Pink_the_Floyd
Great pictures although the side mirror on the red car up above looks a little too blurry? Or is it like that?

Anyway, awesome work mate 👍
Its half of the car blurred, while the rest is not blurred.

@ Fyffe Those shots are preview ones, so the full ones are most likely going to be better.

@ De@tthwi§ho0 I,m glad you like the shots, and its fun teasing people with previews at times lol.

@ sejtur I had to get you hyped up. :)

@ NTX1982 You know the Impreza P1 car, which is shown in the photo is a rare car. Best thing is, the person who owns the P1 is only 2 mins away from my house.

So I can see it a lot of times, I may ask the owner of the P1 to open the bonnet up sometime buddy.

@ GeorgeMorley Thanxs a lot.

@ DLRgian I try to get better Viper pics sometime.

@ Magikrio Thanxs, but expect my Goodwood Festive of Speed 06 photos to be better mate.

Ok guys I decided to finish the first part of the Accent Rally car, while I watch Sky High-Def. And here is the first part.

Hyundai

Thanxs Matt, I kept that last shot under cover of a different type of preview shot. Ok guys don't expect an update on Saturday, because I will be watching the England match in HD folks.

I worked on that last shot, so I could get that reply back for you lot. And thanks Yoda and Ssv.

djskyline701
i love all of these pics, they are so awesome, especially the last one, its flawless!!!
I,m liking the term Flawless, and thank you.

@ JFM Thanxs JFM, I enjoyed working on the last shot a lot mate.

Back