TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs a lot, what do you think of the preview. As well as what I said about MS not allowing a write to USB feature at this moment in time Fyffe.

Thanxs a lot DJSkyline, I just hope BC finally allow PGR3 to transfer shots direct from the photomode to a PSP in the JPEG.

That it is stored in, like in the next patch. And it should be out next month, and one more thing this is the Digicam:

12043950_640.jpg

Which I am getting this week guys.

Master_Yoda
What ever happend to your gallery reviews?

BTW Great shots!

BTW #2 what does BTW mean?
I have not forgotten about the reviews, before I ever get time to work on them. I either run out of time, or I have to see someone.

But don't worry when the reviews are done, there done.

Fyffe
I like the preview, the angle is great:tup: that's a nice preview.
btw. which car is it?:D

:cheers:
Not saying, but what do you think about no write to USB device on the USB sockets on the 360 at this moment in time. Also its going to be a rush week for me this week, since I be ordering my camera on Wednesday or Thursday.

And with the banks closed, I cannot pay in a cheque today. In other words of all the weeks they pick for a bank holiday monday. :mad:

It's very strange that the 360 can't write to a USB device:odd: that's no good imo.

Right time to order a camera when the banks are closed:lol:

I'll have to order a new camera my self because I drop it and now it only says error error :ouch:

The first part of the PGR3 RUF shots, man those are amazing specially the first one. They are looking so sharp and the reflections are really good. But in that pic, the left RUF, the window is already gaussian blurred. In-game, I suppose? BTW I didn't even know there were RUF's in PGR3, didnt check the carlist to carefully, I'm afraid.

About the Lambo pics, I don't really like them. I think you ruined the first pic with over-PSsing it. The pic itself is fine though. Why did you PS it like that anyway? The colors weren't good? The in-car view is so-so. I think it's the miura judging by the hood. It's not interesting enough.

The comic-book pic is over-noised. It doesn't look like the real old noise anymore, ya know.
The miura shots are nice, but not interesting enough.
Dude that RUF is looking good. 👍 Got nothing else to say about it. :)
The GT and the Noble are not that interesting. But nice they're in PGR3.
The yellow GT shot is very very good. 👍
The noble shots are nice.
The skyline too, but a little over-contrasted.
TVR shots, same as 2nd miura shots.
I'm enjoying that drifting shot of the aston and 355 very much, I love how the ferrari looks, and drifting is even better! 👍 👍
The elise shots are nice.
The a-class shots are... a-class. :P

So, that were the updates since page 68. :)

So, how's it going with my testarossa request? Inspired yet? :dopey: I'm looking forward to it, I know you won't dissapoint me.

Fyffe
It's very strange that the 360 can't write to a USB device:odd: that's no good imo.

Right time to order a camera when the banks are closed:lol:

I'll have to order a new camera my self because I drop it and now it only says error error :ouch:
I know BC are trying to work with MS, to include a write to USB device for PGR3. And BC said they also want to add a write to USB device mode into there game.

@ sejtur Thanxs for the comments, I know you not liking some of the shots will make me want to do better with more future photomode shots.

@ franz Thanxs franz, one of the shots which I did, didn't go to plan.

It may get even more confusing once TDU, Forza 2 comes out. But it will be a different story once I buy TT.

Thanxs, I cannot wait to start posting it up. But once PGR3 stops acting up on me, while I transfer the shots.

I would love to see more of the countach, its one of my all-time favorite cars. PGR3 shots are top notch 👍!

garnettrules21
I would love to see more of the countach, its one of my all-time favorite cars. PGR3 shots are top notch 👍!
I add more Countach shot, once BC finally sorts out the upload to USB device mode. Since MS are scared of people modding there 360's too much. Also I will be looking to drift with: ANK, Aj and Live soon buds.

Cool PGR3 shots!! But the Mercedes pics are also very impressive! My favourite is last thumbnail pic, nice camera angle! You are the men:)
Again cools pics are shown to the world of GTP:)

EDT: The 3rd thumbnail pic is also very...very good!

Its not the car, the idea was to pretend rain happened in that photomode spot before the sun came out. And thanxs Pink.

Thanxs, and it only took me 10 mins in total. But I can tell people how to do the light effect this month buds.

Also the S9500 DigiCam of mine has arrived, so now I got to track down my Dad's spare XD cards.

Back