TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
I was going to do some harder effects, but they did not go to plan. And thanxs, anyway I will carry on finishing LMracers request at the weekend hopfully.

Oh and my new S9500 DigiCam arrived 3 hours ago, I am still trying to learn everything before BTCC at Thruxton on Sunday. Which I will be at to watch and take photos at.

But I am looking forward to taking photos at Goodwood FOS 06 mates.

djskyline701
looks get, ilove how the lights look. i looks a bit like light is escaping from the trees
That was my aim, and glad you like it. Ok I be looking to offer A3 size prints of my Goodwood FOS 06 photos, later this year guys.

Since my S9500 does 9 mega pixels, anyway don't expect to see me on Sunday. Because well, I am at Thruxton for the BTCC.

👍 Nice shot man. Your entry is certainly unique, and now you have explained what you were trying to achieve, I can see it. 👍 How did you create the light beams?

magburner
👍 Nice shot man. Your entry is certainly unique, and now you have explained what you were trying to achieve, I can see it. 👍 How did you create the light beams?
I try and do a guide real soon, but the guide will be added to the list of things. Which I need to do in this gallery, like thos reviews.

Thanxs GT4_Rule, ok guys I could not get to sleep this morning. So I thought I do a preview of a future update, which you can see now buds:

img0018p6xp.jpg

Also here is preview mk2:

img0018copy8ir.jpg

Hmm...the first one is great too, but the blur seems to be coming from a wrong direction. It's kinda awkward, but still :drool: nonetheless 👍 The second one looks a lot better :)

GT4_Rule
Hmm...the first one is great too, but the blur seems to be coming from a wrong direction. It's kinda awkward, but still :drool: nonetheless 👍 The second one looks a lot better :)

i agree wih gt4 rule the perspective is a bit of in the first shot, i love the 2nd one tho. it looks awesome, great job

I did not aim to do a backwards blur, my aim was to show the car throwing something. Like an bit of wind force, somethine which happens in kids anime.

Thank you Franz, anyway I have just arrived back from the Thruxton round of BTCC. And well it was hot very hot.

Both Hyunday pics are great, but the 2nd one in my opinion its better!! Whaaat a shot! Nice contrast. Waiting for more:)

Well don't expect no new PGR3 or GT4 shots later on, because I will be going out later to spot some other cars near me. While getting photos, and then later on Top Gear is on NTX.

Here are my first 5 shots from the Thruxton round of BTCC. Also when I was there, I was still testing different settings out.

If you want full size versions of the photos, I be glad to send them to any of you by email. Also in the future I be looking to add my own signature to my photos.

Edit: Oh the camera I was using was an S9500.

Ok since I am feeling nice again, I will show you lot one more preview of the Accent Rally Car update. Which will be up soon in this gallery.

And here is that preview folks:

img0011c2rs7nc.jpg

Ok I will try to resume LMracers PGR3 request this week buds.

I tried to make it look like some magic was sucking in the car. But you should see the full image, before the magic happened in that location lol.

And thanxs, oh and only a month till I go to FOS 06. Also I will see if I can go to the London Motorshow as well.

Thanxs Franz, I just thought it could even be something coming out of the ground to some people buds.

Thanxs Pink, I may provide a full version of that image. Because well the last bunch of Accent shots were just previews.

The newest Accent update is even better mate:) What a shot, lovely effect. 5 stars mate...what more can I say!?...:)

Thanxs NTX and before I try to get back to work on LMracers request shot. Here is a 911 photo I took:

Good action that U have captured in BTCC. Great shot of the Seat VS Vauxhall, its always good to see head to head battles:)

Back