Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

I think the burnout one is awesome. It seems like the rear is lower than the front so it looks active and like a real 'power' burnout. 👍

Your recent updates are fantastic. Great quality, the cars are looking so real. The BMW set is my favourite. What a comeback U have made, hope to see more:)

Those pics are fantastic mate:drool: First shot is great,, te blurring is awesome,, Last shot is awesome too,, it's really sharp,, but not too sharp,, Don't like the blue tone though,, but that's just me,, Still a fantastic update man:)

Very nice, I like the tint you used. The first pic though, look a bit messy. I like the burnout pic, and the last pic is just dope. I don't know what's going on in GT4, but some pics in some situations pics just have vignetting. IDK. :crazy:

And keef, I really enjoyed your comment. I'll rep. :)

Amazing shots, especially the burn-out one 👍

Keep up the work, can't wait 'till your next update :)

Feel free to check out my gallery anytime 👍

Oh and PB did I tell you, there hot. So hot I even burned myself on them, when viewing them.

umm wow! but i bet you cant get a shot of a minolta screching on the second corner of apricot raceway about to devour whoever took the shot. also the mitsu i looks good at night, some with the nike 1 at speed.

PERFECT BALANCE
Wow, thanks everyone, I got way better comments than I expected on these pics. Thanks again.
What do you think about me burning myself on your shots lol.

I love the shots, you definately did the M3 justice!!! The tone sets them apart and gives something new!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Floor3013
umm wow! but i bet you cant get a shot of a minolta screching on the second corner of apricot raceway about to devour whoever took the shot. also the mitsu i looks good at night, some with the nike 1 at speed.

Um...Wrong thread?

@TVR: I guess I should have put a "look only, don't touch" Sign on them.

Thanks again.

These pics are great!! I´m liking very much the 1st and 2nd pics. Good angles. The contrast is also very good on all pics. Can´t wait for part 2:)

Now, if that's the worse of the two, I cannot wait for the second part!

Personally, I must say I preferr the first, I always love a low aperture setting, and here it gives such a contrast between the sharply in-focus GT1, and the highly blurred BMW LMR.
This, along with the reflections, the high saturation levels, and great composition of the shot, make it one of the best I've seen. (As good as 440's in my opinion.)

Keep up the fantastic work.

Do'nt take the pictures of PB, they are great, and I mean that, all 3 are very clear and great angles, I like the first one most because the V12 LMR is my favourite LMP car, keep up the great work :)👍

Back