TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thats GT4_Rule, I tried to make the 3rd shot look like it was tooken by someone who takes WRC shots for the WRC.

Thanxs a lot, I wanted to make the 4th shot size bigger. But then you would see some more of the colour grainess in the dust.

Edit: Looks like I will be banned for a week, because Word cannot sort my grammer out complety. I think it is wrong people getting banned just because of grammer.

----

Gallery News

Due to a bad rule which temp ban’s people with bad grammar. :grumpy: 👎 Or in my case Word being flawed, when sorting my grammar out. You may never ever see me again, due to this weeks ban.

Just because Word cannot sort my grammar out, you may never see me again. But if you do see me again, then it will be a long time before you do? So if you want to see any new GT4 or PGR3 shots from me.

Then well go to DeviantArt (Linked into my signature) please & post comments in there. But once my weeks ban has finished I will be posting up the summer request. Before I leave this community forever most likely. :(

You may even see me again if your lucky folks. ;)

No man,, that is a crazy rule,, Can't we do anything to stop it??,, Cause I would love too see a lot moree of you.. Your last update is again fantastic,, especially last pic,, but that 's not too important,, I would definetly miss your pics,, Hope too see you around:)

It’s cleared, ok after I post up the summer request next week due to this weeks ban. I will most likely be gone forever, but remember guys if your lucky you may see me again in the future. ;)

Ok guys I have decided to do an U-Turn, since the comments you lot have posted have made me want to stay. But insted of leaving forever, I will be gone for either a couple of weeks or I may just be gone for 1-4 months folks.

I could not leave after seeing those comments, it made me want to stay insted of leaving forever. But thank you to the people who want me to stay.

I,m just glad to be staying Sejtur so I can show you better shots from me. Oh and I am looking to rent out TT this Monday buddies.

Pink_the_Floyd
No problem mate,

You've already shown me your the best at Photomode around GTP 👍
Also this was one of the comments, which made me want to stay.

I was only gone for a week, but I was so close to leaving forever. And thank you for the comment Fallen.

Thats why I changed my mind and decided to stay. Anyway here is a new update, this time its the 120i.

BMW

Click for bigger size image

Click for full size image

Thats a beautiful update mate!! Its always good to see quality in GTP, and again U have bring that quality to GTP. Looking forward to see more:)

Thank you for your comment NTX, but you should of seen how close I was too leaving. Anyway here is a preview of 120i part 2:

Simply impressive mate...incredible reflections. And the B&W pic is looking so cool, simple and beautiful:) Again quality is ON GTP!!

NTX1982
Simply impressive mate...incredible reflections. And the B&W pic is looking so cool, simple and beautiful:) Again quality is ON GTP!!
Thank you yet again, anyway here is the 2nd part of the Accent.

Hyundai

Colour trying to escape the Accent

Welcome back! I know what you mean by wanting to leave. I've been banned to.

But you don't have to start sucking up when you come back.

Anyways great shots, awsome gallery!

Master_Yoda
Welcome back! I know what you mean by wanting to leave. I've been banned to.

But you don't have to start sucking up when you come back.

Anyways great shots, awsome gallery!
I tried to make it look like I was not sucking up Yoda buddy. Anyway I,m glad you like the shots.

Back