TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Man, I picked a great time to start posting GT40 pics...it's like everybody is doing it lately :lol: ...oh well, it's probably my fav car to drive in the game now and it's just so photogenic...

I like the color on the second one best, although I just can't bring myself to take pics with cars dragging tires through the dirt....I like seeing clean passing, even though the stupid AI makes it difficult. It's a good action shot, though, so it really isn't a big distraction. The other angle (3rd pic on the bottom) is good, but would look better (to me) if the car wasn't halfway in the grass :P

You know the car on the dirt is the GT LM in the GT40 colours, but I was driving the GT40 on the right. But the 3rd shot on the bottom was just the 2nd shot at a different angle.

Anyway what do you think of the 999R shots, and thank you for your comment.

Thank you, what do you think of the TT shots. Oh and did you have a look at my PGR3 shots from a while ago.

Thank you for your comments again Perfect Balance, and oh I am playing TT at the moment folks.

i absolutely love this update. i like the 1st 999r Pic, but the new and old gt40 pics look awesome. i love the, the 2nd, and the 1st, 3rd,4th, and 5th thumbnails. Awesome job
thumbsup2lf.gif
:)👍

Thank you djskyline701, I liked taking the 1st shot the most.

@ GT4_Rule Glad you like them and thank you.

Here is a brand new TT the game update.

Honda

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

Anyway the long awaited PGR3 summer requests could be up this weekend folks.

Oh God!!!!! WOW!!! Action is everywhere in this TT update!! The 1st wallpaper is awesome!!!!! As so the B&W pic, really nice mate!! Hope to see more:)

EDT: I´ve also seen the GT40 pics...another job well done, impressice pics with impressive details:)

Thank you NTX, but I aimed for the same amount of detail like in the CLK GTR shots or maybe even more. Anyway let me get onto the next thing, and that is more TT shots.

Triumph

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

Oh just remembered something, what do you think of the 3rd bottom thumbnail in the Honda update.

The 3rd thumb. pic on the Honda update is full of style, with very cool colors and contrast!! This update (triumph) is also impressive, with the wallpapers pics being my favourites!! BTW, where is the pilot?! :) Cool update mate!!

EDT: I forgot to say, that in this recent update, the 3rd thumb. pic is very artistic!! Congrats!

Thank you, anyway it is a challenge to think up different art photomode styles in a lot of updates.

Very nice on the GT and GT40, aswell as the TT shots.

@the Golf V GTI: I saw a R33 GT-R today TVR&FF 👍

Black and gold rims, too bad I was too slow to drag out my camera as it rushed by :indiff:

Thank you for the comment, you should try to keep the camera around your neck more in the future.

Oh and if you do not have time to use the manual settings, then just use the Auto Settings for a quick snapshot.

Anyway there will be one more TT bike up later guys.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
You know the car on the dirt is the GT LM in the GT40 colours, but I was driving the GT40 on the right. But the 3rd shot on the bottom was just the 2nd shot at a different angle.

Anyway what do you think of the 999R shots, and thank you for your comment.

Yeah, I definitely know the cars, and it was pretty obvious that the shots were the same (just at different angles)...that's probably why I said "the other angle" :P I just meant that the 2nd pic in the group was a better angle, because you can't really tell how much of the car is off-track...it keeps your attention on the dueling cars while the other angle seems to distract attention away from them...to me at least :dopey:

The bike pics look good to me, but I prefer four wheels :P

Glad we got that little mess sorted, anyway part 2 of the GT40 and CLK GTR could be up this Thursday guys. But the 2 cars after the GT40 and CLK GTR will be the Super Panda, and the Gallant.

Thank you GT4_Rule and Freddy, I hope you had a look at some of my past updates, which you may of missed Freddy.

Anyway what do you think of the 2nd thumbnail shot GT4_Rule or Freddy. Right let me get on to the next thing, here is a quick remix I did, which means this is not my best GT4 photomode work.

You have done it again... fantastic updates!! Again, the wallpapers are 5 stars mate, I have both pics on my PC!! I think U are becoming my wallpaper provider:)
Keep up mate!!

Pink_the_Floyd
Yeah, it looks kinda weird but still good 👍

But, shouldn't those TT shots belong in the TT gallery forum?
To most people yes, but I like to keep all my photomode shots in one place. Which means nice and tidy.

@ De@tthwi§ho0 Thank you, did you enjoy the wheelie in the 2nd thumb of the Moriwaki.

@ LGforce Thank you for dropping by with your friendly comment.

@ NTX1982
I try to provide many photomode shots, which are worth being on peoples desktops.

Back