TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The Accent is looking great!! Again the reflections are simply amazing, as well are the colors!! BTW...time to play chess:):)!!

Very original work with the "chess board" as some people are calling it...

I like the effect, and maybe if it could be used a bit more subtly, it would help make a great shot.

Keep coming up with the great ideas TVR. :)

Pink_the_Floyd
Thank you for drooling.

@ De@tthwi§ho0 It is indeed not my best, but its a remix of one of my first ever shots.

@ nic_brix I keep coming up with ideas as long as people carry on visiting.

@ Cod_Father I like doing different styles.

@ PLmatt91 Thank you matt, I thought the black and white would match the DB7.

@ GT4_Rule Thank you GT4_Rule.

----

Ok guys my Mum has gone up Blockbusters to see if there are any copies of TT to rent out.

Here is the first part of the CLK GTR, but the next car to be posted up will be the GT40.

Mercedes-Benz

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

Ok here is my first TT shots, but I have only rented out TT from Blockbusters.

Kawasaki

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

-----

Master_Yoda
That CLK looks like a dream! 👍
Thank you Yoda, anyway what is your favourite CLK GTR shot. Oh and I just remembered, what do you think of these 2 shots:

i know you didnt want my opinion, but im not a huge fan of side on shots i like it more angled but the reflection with the rain makes it beautiful though im not too fond with the first pic as you have seemed to make it to artificial

Let me say that the TT shots are very...very cool:) But I also have to say that I have two new wallpapers for use in my PC. Those CLK GTR wallpapers are amazing... right now I´m using the 2nd pic. Simply beautiful. Keep making more of those mate:)

Thank you, its good to know more people are using my shots as wallpapers. Anyway I post the 2nd batch of TT shots up on Tuesday morning, and NTX your the 2nd person to use my work as a wallpaper.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Azn you should try photo editing your pictures sometime, it feels so good when you do.

yeh i should, ive got photoshop just lying on my computer collecting spyware or dirt. anyway i said i was gonna do a gallery during the holidays but didnt get up to it due to other commitments

Its good to know you have some software, but good luck on trying to use it and getting your gallery up azn.

I like the high contrast CLK shots very much, the powerful lines of the car are well presented in them. 👍

This is my favourite already, and it could be even better if the sky wasn't so blocky.

- R -

Thank you for the comment, I tried to remove those blocky parts, but it was a challenge. Anyway what do you think of 2nd GTR shot, as well as TT shots.

----

Gallery News: 19th June 06

Ok this gallery has reached its 80th page, which is great news.

Ok here is the 1st part of the GT40, I,m mainly doing this just because this years LeMans has finished folks.

Ford​

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

Back