TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Thank you GT4_Rule and Freddy, I hope you had a look at some of my past updates, which you may of missed Freddy.

Anyway what do you think of the 2nd thumbnail shot GT4_Rule or Freddy. Right let me get on to the next thing, here is a quick remix I did, which means this is not my best GT4 photomode work.

Paparazzi!!! :lol:

Looks like u hid behind a tree to take that shot. ;)

Looking at it now, it does look like that. Anyway I,m off now to watch The Hithikers guide to the galaxy in HD on my Sky HD box.

Also thank you JFM92_GTRacer.

The TT shot where you're wheelieing? I think it looks great, wondering how you managed to keep him on the seat ;)

I think the latest update is very awkward - seems almost as if half of the car is on thin air while the other half is on solid ground.

Thank you for another comment GT4_Rule. Anyway when I went up the shops early on I saw this Impreza WRX Estate.

Gallery News - 22nd June 06

I start this news of by reminding you lot I will not be on much during the 8th July 06, because I am at Goodwood Festive of Speed.

But don't worry I be sharing photos of cars like the Veyron and T1 freestream, as well as many more. Oh and there is over 300 cars at this year’s Festive of Speed.

Ok now the next piece of news is something, which I am looking to add to this gallery, and that is a monthly quiz.

But how will that pan out for the people in 1st 2nd and 3rd spots of the quiz, well people in 1st 2nd and 3rd would be able to request a car in GT4 or PGR3.

The Subaru is a great car mate. Simple beautiful. Bring lots of pics for us to see, great cars are always welcome!!

I will get plenty of photos, most likely in 9 megapixels and 5 megapixels. I am also looking to take some Raw photos of like the Veyron, but the thing with photos tooken in raw is well each photo is 18 megabytes big in raw format.

But what do you think of the quiz I may add to this gallery and I also have many other ideas.

Thats inovation mate. Its always good to see fresh ideas:) BTW, it will be cool to request great cars for U to take pics, because your pics must be seen:)

But the quiz would challenge people to get requests in the quiz. Anyway I hope more new faces drop by in the gallery.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
But the quiz would challenge people to get requests in the quiz. Anyway I hope more new faces drop by in the gallery.

Ok mate...now I get it:) Very good idea, U have my support...this would be interesting!!

Nice idea, a quiz...but you'd have to be quite good at organizational skills, this place may turn a bit chaotic. What are you going to quiz about anyways?

NTX1982
Ok mate...now I get it:) Very good idea, U have my support...this would be interesting!!
I just hope everything goes to plan.

@ GT4_Rule The quiz will be a mix of things.

@ De@tthwi§ho0 Thank you, I enjoyed working on the lastest bunch of updates.

@ Pink_the_Floyd The quiz will allow people to request shots, also I want to share my Festive of Speed photos.

But that would only be useless posting to fill up your thread while people are posting stuff the thread's not about ;)

And definitly not the forum 👍

Pink,

This is the GT4 galleries forum. A quiz, and/or pictures from the Festival of Speed, do not belong in this thread. You've already got pictures from PGR3 in this thread. They shouldn't be there either.

Ok this is why I put all my photomode shots in one topic:

*It makes the forum more neat and tidy, in other words less photomode topics from me.

*Less searching around for a person, which means less bandwidth used for the people and the forum. But remember some people still are running 56k and uncapped broadband.

Also when less searching is used, it means less painful tracking down for people.

Now on to the quiz, the quiz is another way for people to request shots. But the whole quiz is a challenge to request shots.

Remember the prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd spots is a request, but I be looking mainly to run the quiz questions in the photomode comp topic. While the prizes, would be posted up in this gallery.

But Daan, this gallery is mainly made up of GT4 shots. In other words there is more GT4 then photos and PGR3 shots.

Which makes it mainly a GT4 gallery, while a quarter is made up of some photos from any event I go too. And the other quarter is made up of other game photomode shots.

Oh and one more thing Daan, I will not post all my Festive of Speed photos up, only 5-15 of my picks.

-----

But hopefully the next update should be up later. Anyway I have some more ideas of how I can take this gallery to its next level.

-----

Gallery News related to the quiz

I have an idea of how people have to win the quiz, but the name of the quiz will be:

The Quiz

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Ok this is why I put all my photomode shots in one topic:

*SNIP*

But Daan, this gallery is mainly made up of GT4 shots. In other words there is more GT4 then photos and PGR3 shots.

Which makes it mainly a GT4 gallery, while a quarter is made up of some photos from any event I go too. And the other quarter is made up of other game photomode shots.

Oh and one more thing Daan, I will not post all my Festive of Speed photos up, only 5-15 of my picks.

-----

I hope that I can make this quite clear.

This is a GT4 related forum (for GT4 Photo & Video Galleries), should you wish to create galleries for Photo-mode shots for other games (such as PGR3 and TT) and/or shots taken from events, etc, then please do as every other member (myself included) and create a thread or gallery in the correct area.

Of course you can link these to a post in here, just as long as it does not take this thread off topic and please do not put 15 pictures from the FOS in here. A simple link will take those interested to the pictures.

Regards

Scaff

Scaff
I hope that I can make this quite clear.

This is a GT4 related forum (for GT4 Photo & Video Galleries), should you wish to create galleries for Photo-mode shots for other games (such as PGR3 and TT) and/or shots taken from events, etc, then please do as every other member (myself included) and create a thread or gallery in the correct area.

Of course you can link these to a post in here, just as long as it does not take this thread off topic and please do not put 15 pictures from the FOS in here. A simple link will take those interested to the pictures.

Regards

Scaff
But I thought people would want to do less searching about. And there are no photomode forums for PGR3 shots, also I only rented TT out.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
But I thought people would want to do less searching about. And there are no photomode forums for PGR3 shots, also I only rented TT out.
So do you think that everything you do here should go into this thread?

GT4 photomode shots - this thread
TT shots - The TT Galleries forum
PGR3 shots - Xbox 360 forum
Goodwood shots - Auto photos forum.

Its how forums have always worked.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan

And just as many people will not want to view unrelated photos, the ones that do can follow the link. Remember for people on a slow connection seeing shots in here that do not belong is a big issue.

We may not have a dedicated sub-forum for it, but we do have a perfectly good Xbox 360 forum and a dedicated TT photmode sub-forum.

I sense this is more about making sure people see all of your work. Please give people a choice and respect the dedicated forums and sub-forums.

Scaff

But my gallery is mainly made up of GT4 shots. Anyway the PGR3 shots just add something of extra car goodness too it.

----

Gallery News

I am delaying the PGR3 request shots for another week, because I have had no time to do any new PGR3 shots of late.

:rolleyes: "GT4 Photo & Video Galleries". I don't see "PGR3 photo" or "TT photo" in that name. That's probably because they don't want anything other than GT4 Photo & Videos in that forum.

You may say that, but it’s always good to offer some extra stuff to make the gallery become a nice place.

But like I said this is mainly made up of GT4 shots, if it was all PGR3 shots then this gallery would be moving from its roots.

Back