MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
WOO-HOOO!!! I won! Sorry, just had to say that. I always thought I was good for one win, I can relax now... Thanks again for all the votes guys, they are much appreciated. 👍 Hmmm... Its been a while, I've been too busy to update my gallery, but I have an update ready now. 👍

@Pink_the_Floyd: Thanks man. 👍

@freddy86: Thanks man, nice to see you back again. 👍

@Vonie: Thanks man. 👍

@garnettrules21: Thanks GR, I felt some of the shots were a little repetitive, especially the rear shots, but I was saying soemthing different with each shot. Thanks man. 👍

@Moglet: Your right! I was kinda milking the update, but I'm known for going off on one, its my style! :sly: Thanks man. 👍

@inferno: Honestly, its not the editing that makes the pictures, its the game. Practice and you'll get there! Thanks man. 👍

@FaLLeNAn9eL: Glad to see you back. The last four were actually accidents. I originally took the pictures, but they looked a little stale, a little faffing around with the colour balance, and... HEY PRESTO! Thanks man. 👍

@725: Thanks man. 👍

Ok, Keep your eyes peeled for the next update, it will follow shortly. Until then, take care, magburner.

I just want to say that your last update is 5 stars quality mate!! Beautiful Mercedes pics, I call that "art"!!!!:)

Welcome to my latest update. I just intended to create an image for this weeks 2.0 competition, but I came across a look I wanted, and decided to create an update from it. Think of these shots as honourable mentions if you like. I've titled it 'Stealth' after this weeks theme too.

This update is a play on a previous update - Early Evening Call. I have used similar EV values, but finished them differently (though the core editing is still the same). Montegi is one of my favourite photomode locations as the lighting, and look is amazing. I keep returning, trying to get a different feel each time. Ok, Enough of the chatter, I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

COMPETITION ENTRY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20wk416oa.jpg

STEALTH
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Callaway C12 '03

mag1051ay.jpg

mag1065or.jpg

mag1072bt.jpg

mag1082bm.jpg

mag1095uz.jpg

mag1105ie.jpg

Check back, from time-to-time for updates!
Take care, magburner.

I love the photomode advanced pic,, but the rest of them don't look too good to me,, I don't know what it is,, they're nice,, but compared to your other shots it isn't that good.. Though they are still fantastic.. Some of them a bit too soft though,, GReat work still:)

Crazy stealth pics. Very nice and I checked out the galleries on the 1st page. I am impressed. 👍 :)

nice ones. i love the mine's evolution shots and the S7 with the wire wheels as my favorite. i need to get my photoshop back on my computer. anyways, ya. i pretty much love the whole gallery. i guess this tells me how much work i have left to do to be better :crazy: Keep up the good work though!!

Excellent gallery - a very high standard indeed! Nothing better than a gallery where someone has clearly gone to the trouble to attempt to produce something original every time, and takes time and effort for each and every picture... very nice front page/index as well 👍

OK, I thought I'd better update, as it's been a while. I've been under the weather with a kidney infection, and generally busy since my last update, so I haven't had much time to get an update sorted. Anyway, Thanks for all the comments and views, they are much appreciated. 👍

@De@tthwi§ho0: Thanks man. The comp entry was the only picture I was happy with in that update, the others were shot at the same time, and were more posted for the sake of completeness. 👍

@725: Thanks man. 👍

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Yeah, you either love it or hate it. Thanks man. 👍

@FaLLeNAn9eL: Thanks man. Yeah, I love the dark, its been (and will continue to be) a recurring theme with this gallery. 👍

@DLRgian: Thanks man. I'm glad you liked my other work. 👍

@jgda9rs: Thanks man. You'll get there eventually, I started out with very an idea, and very little skill. Some may say I still have no skill, but the idea has grown now. Keep at it! 👍

@Touring Mars: Thanks man. I try to mix the theme every time I update - its my way of improving. I'm glad you like the index too (I get a lot of comments about that). Truth be told though, its starting to get a little cumbersome when all I see is a page full of code each time I update! 👍

OK, god willing, I will have an update here shortly! Until then, take care, magburner.

Hello again! Here is the update I promised you not so long ago. The hero for this update is the Delta S4 Rally Car. It's been a long time since I last did a rally update, so I thought I'd go big with this, and post up a number of different styles, all focussed on the same car. There are four distinct sections (rally, battle, phototravel, and stationary photomode), covering 3 different styles of photography.

I created this update a long time ago, but I decided to put it off as I was exploring different avenues. It's not mean't to be realistic, you can tell that by the super colour satuartion I have used, but I like the look and the lighting on the phototravel shots. Anyway, on with the show! I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

DELTA DAWN

Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

STATIONARY PHOTOMODE

mag1145cu.jpg

BATTLE!

mag1169zr.jpg

RALLY

mag1237te.jpg

PHOTOTRAVEL/MOTION BLUR

mag1326yg.jpg

mag1301bv.jpg

CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME FOR UPDATES!

Enormous update,, I like every pic,, The car stands out great in every shot,, Especially last on with the Blurring is flawless:drool: I love the first Phototravel shot too,, And the battle pic is lovely.. Fantastic work:D

Fabulous update Mag. Great pictures all round.
Quantity and such high quality.
I especially like the tone in the phototravel shots, and the motion blur pic is just flawless.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Man, that's all awesome. The quality is really nice and I don't see any jaggies or faults in your pictures. I like the picture with the Delta in front and Evo in back :)

Hot...really hot update!! All the shots are incredible...but that last one is FANTASTIC, what a shot!!!!! Respect mate....you are one the best around here:)

Thanks For all the comments and views guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

@GTpinoyBoy: Thanks man. I was checking your gallery as you posted in mine! Great start man. 👍

@De@tthwi§ho0: Thanks man. I'm glad you liked the motion blur, I tried a different technique to create that one. That blur is kind of reversed (I cut out the car, but didn't place it on a separate layer), I needed to do that so I could get the snow clouds in the blur. Its not quite perfect, but It's nearly there. 👍

@Touring Mars: Thanks man. 👍

@freddy86: Thanks Freddy. 👍

@nic_brix: Thanks man. The motion blur is proving quite popular! 👍

@PLmatt91: Thanks Matt. 👍 :)

@NTX1982: Thanks man. 👍 I'm trying to be one of the best! :sly:

@LGforce: Thanks man. 👍

OK, I have another update to bring shortly, until then, take care, magburner. 👍

Good, I'm looking forward to it.
Can you give us a clue about the selection of car?
Anyway, I'm sure it'll be just as good as your recent ones.

Hello again! Welcome to yet another update featuring 'those' wheels... :sly: The hero for this update is the M3 CSL. I was in two minds whether to post this update at all, I'm not sure if the look I have created will be for everyone's taste, but I like it, so what the heck eh? OK, This update is split into four sections, covering a number of different styles, tracks and PS techniques, and an array of lighting effects. This is also my first exploration into the B+W look. I plan more, but for now, this is my first attempt.

Some of the images I have created for this update are some of the most technical (and artistic) I have ever posted here. Each section has its own styling, with two of the sections lending the same filter process, but with different finishing. If that wasn't enough, the whole update was shot with maximum positive EV both in Phototravel, and photomode! Ok, Enough of the babbling, here is my latest update. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

VARIATIONS ON A THEME

BMW M3 CSL '03

OPERA PARIS

mag1355xo.jpg

GEORGE PARIS

mag1444eq.jpg

NURBURGRING

mag1503ig.jpg

PHOTOTRAVEL

mag1429nt.jpg

AAARRRGGGHHH! My PS2 has just given up the ghost whilst posting this update, so I'm not sure when I will have another update.
I have a few on my PC, and a couple on my flash drive, so they should tide me over until I get a replacement.

* Dials up Sony and opens a can of whuppass on them * :grumpy:

CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME FOR UPDATES!

I love this update man,, It's enormous but I like every single pic,, The colors are just amazing:drool: The first Nurburgting shot is my favourite for sure,, That one just looks fantastic,, cause the car stands out agains the background colors.. Awesome work:)

Back