The Fish Shop | Updates coming soon!

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 1,577 comments
Well done mate!! the Viper is looking cool...all the pic is cool. congrats and keep up your cool work!!

01vx3.jpg

The TT shot looks very realistic, like something from a retro bike shoot or something! Good work 👍

Must get myself Tourist Trophy at some point...

Thanks guys. I ad done that shot previously in my Tourist Trophy gallery and decided to give it a go again now that I know a little more about photoshop.

Next update. An Alpine, BMW and Nissan

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm happiest with the Alpine picture. I actually started messing around with the channel mixer on that one and I believe it came out looking ok.

Dude your pics are looking soo real,. Im love them. from your last update the BMW is my fave. I love the body roll in the pic.

Thanks guys. Time for another update.

1965 Alfa Romeo... can't remember the rest of the name right now;)

Used a cross processing effect on both pictures.

Thanks guys.

Do you think the gallery has become too boring? Straightforward text book shots don't seem to elicit much of a response. Perhaps I need to start doing more motion blur flashy stuff?

I like the latest update, because the background looks like it was created with a bit of oil paint?

Nice work, the angle and the colors are very good and that car is very beautiful! Another job well done!

Thanks guys. I played around with a layer mask in that one since the sky didn't want to cooperate with me while I was editing;)

Back