The Fish Shop | Updates coming soon!

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 1,577 comments
Alrighty, here is the GT40. I have a few other potentials but these come first and they just seemed to come easy.

As for the Volvo, I'll see about that sometime. I can't make any promises though.

The second pic is the better out of the two. Very nice 👍

Thanks. I liked the true simplicity of the pictures. I actually find the first one better myself since there is nothing to interfere with the car. I know a lot of people on here like shiny spinning wheels and blurred backgrounds, but I prefer the simple look.

Clean, but average...the second is the better though...

Thanks. Any reason why you say average? I'm interested because I always like to improve.

I enjoyed them alot! Very subtle, but the color scheme of the car takes that approach. (If that made any sense :embarrassed:)

Thanks.

Anywho, here's another shot. I know this angle and car, etc has been done before, but I did attempt to clean up the picture a bit. May be a bit too soft but I like the "dreamy" feel to it.

031sp3.jpg

Looking at it now I should have brightened up the side a bit.

This shot is a good improvement over the last two. Not that the last two was bad, but this one is even better. It is kind of soft but as you say it's possible to look at it as "dreamy". I think the picture is tilted a little too much though, but it's not a major thing.

Thanks streetz. I usually get the opposite response of what I think a picture or pictures may get when I put them up. When I do some shots that I think are really good I get so so comments and when I put up what I believe are average pictures I get a lot of positive comments.

Perhaps this picture taking in GT4 isn't really for me.

Had this one laying around. I did a little detail work with the shadows in some areas and added some more exhaust stain on the plates above the tailpipes.

Alfa Romeo DTM part II.

04hn4.jpg

(the car is taking a little jump)

Hot pics mate. I like the GT40 a lot, and that car is looking great in all pics. This last update (alfa 155) is also very cool, the camera angle is fantastic...:)
Keep up your work...quality must be seen:)

that third picture of the Ford GT40 is absolutely beautiful...as is your latest update, very nice job once again...

Thanks guys.

I was going to enter the "silhouette" contest tonight but realized I was too late. Anywho, here were two possible entries that I had put together tonight.

06ch2.jpg

Thanks TVR&FF.

I'm really happy with the Mercedes shot. The car seems to have substance and weight to me.

Any other comments anyone?

Thanks TVR&FF.

I'm really happy with the Mercedes shot. The car seems to have substance and weight to me.

Any other comments anyone?
The car suits you're old type of style, but I love the lighting.

Thanks guys.

Next update

Toyota Prius at Grand Valley

priusqs0.jpg

Masked the slyline and did a gradient. Did a gradient on the car and asphalt in a similar tone. Did a little brightening on the car itself to bring it out a bit.

Back