MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
Thanks for all the comments and views guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

Man, there are some galleries here at GTP now! You have to update regular or you'll end up on the second page (or worse). I plan to keep this gallery current, so I'm going to have to pull my finger out and post more often!

@'TEAMDiablo3: Thanks man. I'm glad you liked the Copen too, I'm in the early stages of doing another update with that car - different coour though. 👍

@FaLLeNAn9eL: Thanks man. For the lighting, I used a wierd combination. maximum +EV in game, and a brightness and contrast Adjustment layer (+25/-25) set to luminosity. Its sounds like an odd way to make dark pictures, but it works! I also desaturated the picture by another 66% from the standard in in game setting. 👍

@moglet: The doors are rather nice arn't they I wanted to take some more shots at Gion, but the camera placement was poor, so I had to do stick with the doors. :) I'm sorry that you couldn't see the images because of you monitor, but I engineered them that way purposly. I'm kinda famous/infamous for creating very dark night shots. When I do shots of this type, generally large parts of the car are missing in the darkness, and only the outline and highlighs are visible.

@NTX1982: Thanks for the 5 stars NTX! 👍

@Dead_Poetic: Thanks man. I orginally planned to use 'those rims' again, but I said I'd let them be for a bit and I did. I'm glad you liked the mood of the picutures because you hit the nail on the head whe you said 'soo dark and moody'. Thats what I planned. 👍

@futuredrifter: Thanks man. Im a little surprised the second picture is such a hit! I spent a good ten minutes debating whether or not to post it because of the tide marks on the paint, I guess a good picuture is still a good picture even with minor flaws. 👍

@Cod_Father: Thanks for the two thumbs cod_father, here's one for you! 👍

@PLmatt91: I hear you Matt. Moglet also mentioned that the pics were a little dark too, so next time I post a set like this, I will produce some lighter thumbs for the darkness haters out there. Thanks man. 👍

Thanks again for the comments, I'm off now to create another update. Until the next time, take care, magburner.

That made me all warm inside, but at the same time it scared me. I thought that Beamer was gonna sic me :). Craaaaazy Good Update 👍

Thanks for all the comments and views, they are much appreciated! 👍

@Master_Yoda: Thanks man! 👍

@Stijlloos: Thanks man, I'm glad you like my gallery! 👍

@*StReeTz*.: :lol: Thanks man! 👍

@Krame: Thanks Krame! 👍

Right then! I should have another update with you today sometime, until then, take care, magburner. 👍

Oo, I missed this update. It's a good one, because I really don't like the shape of this car, but you made it look stunning. Great work. 👍

OOH my GOD :drool: Fantastic,, those reflections:drool: Damn fine,, Keep it up and if you're not too busy,, please visit my gallery and leave a comment:D

Hello again! I really need to update this gallery more often, as its ts starting to look inactive. :sly: Well to try and buck the trend, I have a small set featuring the GT40 race car as the hero. This time I have gone with a super-desaturated look, and used an adjustment layer to strengthen the shadows. OK, enough yakking, here is the update. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

GULF GT40
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford GT40 Race Car '69

mag174ys4.jpg

mag175zc9.jpg

mag176uo4.jpg

mag177xx1.jpg

mag178oc1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME FOR UPDATES!

Wow, fabulous update, and very clean. I like the de-saturated look and the adjustment layer did its job well.
The third shot stands out from the rest, it's a bit different, I think it makes a nice centrepoint for the update. 👍

Looks good Mag ... your dark photos are always sweet
not to mention they are all very clean
just like photos for brochure

Thanks for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

@Cascada: Thanks for the drool, I haven't seen much of that recently! 👍

Speaking of drool, where's appie? :odd: :sly:

garnettrules21
Where are ya buddy?? I miss seeing your updates. Hopefully we'll see some soon 👍
Thanks man, This ones for you! 👍

Hello again! its been a while, but its nice to see that things are still ticking over nicely around here! 👍 After my sojourn in the wide blue yonder, I've decided to come back here and start posting again. I haven't got a totally new update to bring to you yet, so I have decided to post a collection of random images (from past or failed updates) - something I've not done before. I know the angles are a little poor, but its the technique I'm showcasing, and not the position of the camera.

The bar has been raised around here since I was last posting, so I've also had to raise my game to match you guys! 👍 I will be concentrating on reflections, lighting, as well as creating smoother, cleaner images, whilst keeping to my 'tool-free' philosophy. Anyway, enough of the banter, I hope you like my long overdue interpretations. :dopey:

ps. Thanks to all those of you who have helped my views soar past 22,000! Last time I checked, they were 17,000! Thanks again, its much appreciated! 👍

MORE EXPERIMENTAL BLURS

mag179gp3.jpg

DISINTEGRATION
I like this blur, its odd, but I like how the car looks like it is disintegrating at extreme speed.

mag180hc1.jpg

This is an early blur attempt that never made the cut last time. I like the look and feel of the picture, I just wish the blur on the road was better.

RANDOM!

mag181ck5.jpg

mag182ft8.jpg

mag183cb3.jpg

mag185gb7.jpg

mag186rp4.jpg

CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME FOR UPDATES!

Wow, it has been a long time since youve updated, and i missed your style. Awesome job here, the cars are sooo clean in every pic. I love the second blurred one. Nice job, and good to see an update! 👍

glad to see you updating your gallery again mag, one of my faves around here 👍

I don`t like the first one that much. but the other ones are lovely, specialy the nsx. an adviced on how the get the road to look good in your second pic is, just blur the road in an layer of his own and with a lower percent. will give you the effect you want 👍

Very nice Mag .. and long time no see
I can't criticize much because they are just nice and smooth

Awesome. I personally love the very menacing NSX, wow, just an amazing look! The Supra and last 190EVO (Even wearing that rims :P) are really oustanding too. Well done!

Salu2.alexwrc

Back