100% Club

• Thread starter JOHN WAYNE
  • 452 comments
Well, it's been an epic journey! 100% complete, it's taken from release date back in whenever of last year, until today to complete, but all A-spec, 1261 game days, 328 cars raced, I own one of every used car available except the 4 Black beauties, there's 512 cars in the garage, and I have a mere 133,867Cr left! Black cars will roll around again on day 1394, and having come this far without repeatedly running any races purely to make money, (except 2 George V normal races in order to win Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85, to sell for 265,000Cr in order to buy the Mazda 787B '91 to win the last of the 8 World Circuit Tour Races in, and were all done in different cars!) I now have just over 100 game days on my hands to repeat some events for easy A-spec points that were left behind just because I wanted to use a different vehicle for every race, e.g. Sport Truck race has only 1 race for 200 points in Dodge Ram, since there was the Chevy SSR & Ford Lightening to use as well! Now I can go back and do them again for max points! I want to buy 1 of every car in the game, so I need 8.1million Cr before day 1394, and another 94 million Cr to buy all the outstanding new cars that are still out there to own! Still got a long way to go. B-spec will remain untouched, and 100,000 A-spec points is the next goal! :D
Oh, and here's a screenshot! :P
100screensmallij4.jpg

*edit* Sorry for thread resurrection, it appears this isn't the thread I thought it was.... it came up in a search for 100% complete, but it's not the thread I was thinking of.....

I'm still at 99.5%, same as I was when I last posted in this thread. I managed to get all silvers on iA since the last post, but now I'm just boosting my A-spec points. Maybe by the time I've gotten 30-40k A-spec points, I'll be good enough to go for gold license tests and maybe even the three lap battles.

I still refuse to do the one lap magic races, though! :P

I got in the 100%club some months ago, but i used b-spec in the 24h's and all the endurances so i have b-spec mileage, but I think i will start the game again in order to finish it without b-spec.

This has taken far far too long thanks to university... I reckon just under a year. Lots of messing about, never really aimed for completion until I realised I only had a few rallies left - Ice Arena Reverse being the pain in the rear (Mission 34 was rather too easy, polished off in 3 attempts months ago).

So at last, I can join the 100% Club:

Well, im way late for this, due to not playing constantly like most others, instead taking breaks and playing other games during then, but i have finally reached 100%, thanks to my DFP for a few of the last races that made those easier.

100_complete001.jpg

Please forgive the Uber-Craptastic quality of the Pic, my dad still hasn't got his camera fixed, and my cheap one seems to be dying on me :nervous: , Luckly i got my 80 golds and 100% pics taken before it completly dies on me, but now i can be in both clubs so im set 👍

Well, it's been an epic journey! 100% complete, it's taken from release date back in whenever of last year, until today to complete, but all A-spec, 1261 game days, 328 cars raced, I own one of every used car available except the 4 Black beauties, there's 512 cars in the garage, and I have a mere 133,867Cr left! Black cars will roll around again on day 1394, and having come this far without repeatedly running any races purely to make money, (except 2 George V normal races in order to win Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85, to sell for 265,000Cr in order to buy the Mazda 787B '91 to win the last of the 8 World Circuit Tour Races in, and were all done in different cars!) I now have just over 100 game days on my hands to repeat some events for easy A-spec points that were left behind just because I wanted to use a different vehicle for every race, e.g. Sport Truck race has only 1 race for 200 points in Dodge Ram, since there was the Chevy SSR & Ford Lightening to use as well! Now I can go back and do them again for max points! I want to buy 1 of every car in the game, so I need 8.1million Cr before day 1394, and another 94 million Cr to buy all the outstanding new cars that are still out there to own! Still got a long way to go. B-spec will remain untouched, and 100,000 A-spec points is the next goal! :D
Oh, and here's a screenshot! :P
100screensmallij4.jpg

*edit* Sorry for thread resurrection, it appears this isn't the thread I thought it was.... it came up in a search for 100% complete, but it's not the thread I was thinking of.....

The wonders of GAMESHARK cheats eh buddy!! .......you should've run a few license tests and get some silvers at least to make it look believeable

The wonders of GAMESHARK cheats eh buddy!! .......you should've run a few license tests and get some silvers at least to make it look believeable

And you my dear friend should not be making false accusations. He has worked very hard to get those stats and if you'd care to look around this forum a bit more (specifically the 200 forum and race report threads) you'ld quickly find out that that screenshot is a honestly obtained one.

AMG.

I'm willing to drink the motoroil from my car.

Edit: You'll probably wont believe [post=2474747]this[/post] either.

I'm at 95,9%, but not all a-spec :)
At the moment b-spec bob is driving 24hrs sarthe II and is almost half way.
I just suck at driving lm cars, so i don't bother driving it in a-spec mode.

You should live up to your username 4everstock and click that black link in my signature. The Stock car race comparison/challenge has plenty of entries by me in stock cars, that show high A-spec points. :sly:
I actually ran all licences gold & all missions before even touching a race, just to learn the driving techniques with the wheel.
If you knew me, you'd know how vehemently opposed to cheating I am. :grumpy:
In fact that's why I have no B-spec stats, since I consider having the game drive the cars for you as cheating! ;)

Take a look in here, you'll find plenty of evidence of me having driven everything I've claimed!
There's even MAX drive replays in some of them to show the races are real! 👍

You should live up to your username 4everstock and click that black link in my signature. The Stock car race comparison/challenge has plenty of entries by me in stock cars, that show high A-spec points. :sly:
I actually ran all licences gold & all missions before even touching a race, just to learn the driving techniques with the wheel.
If you knew me, you'd know how vehemently opposed to cheating I am. :grumpy:
In fact that's why I have no B-spec stats, since I consider having the game drive the cars for you as cheating! ;)

Take a look in here, you'll find plenty of evidence of me having driven everything I've claimed!
There's even MAX drive replays in some of them to show the races are real! 👍

Which version do you play?...the PAL version or the NTSC version?...........Hey buddy,I have no choice but to believe you, but I have three memory cars...one with my regular clean play where I am at about 93%, one where I used the game enhancer to finish the game by running 1 lap endurance races etc and a third card with no races run, all gold licenses, and all cars unlocked.....which incidently inlcude "one of every used cars excluding the four black race cars (the 787B, the GT One, the R390 and the R92CP)"......but congrats

Hey, smallhorses, I apologize if you're telling the truth...just at first glance of your game specs and your write up ...something just looked odd...anyways good luck....how do you like GT HD?

If thats how the old guard get treated, then I shudder to think how my updated status will be recieved when I post it in a couple of days.

Hey, smallhorses, I apologize if you're telling the truth...just at first glance of your game specs and your write up ...something just looked odd...anyways good luck....how do you like GT HD?

Well at least he apologised.

(Says the guy looking to reach 100,000 A-spec & 10,000 B-spec by the end of this month whilst retaining a 100% win ratio)
You better hurry up then :D

AMG.

Got there more than a week ago. Got Bob's stats just how I want them, but still have a few hours driving to get my stats to where I'd like them - 100%, 80 Gold etc, and without using any cheats - I didn't even transfer the money and licenses from GT3.

How do people play the game for that long, 100% in 2.5 weeks, that's crazy lets see... You played the game for 420 hours and got 100% percent. I've had the game for 2 years now and I have done 44.3% but only because I haven't played it for a whole year and plus I used to play only on weekends, now I'm starting to play again.

I think I was misunderstood. I've been playing the game for a couple of years, and have been at 100% & 80 gold for some time. My aim for this month was to boost my stats to include 100,000 A-spec & 10,000 B-spec. I probably spent 420 hours on just the licenses and missions!

o i was just laughing at the number 420 congrats though 100,000 A-spec and 10,000 B-spec is crazy. i dont think i would have the patients to get all gold licenses and missions

I'm about 20%, lol, I haven't really played much for 6 months but now I'm back on it. I figured if I get 10% done a week I could be done in 2 months. Wish me luck.

Well here goes. My 'Home', 'Status' and 'Diary' photos to back up the stats shown in my sig - and more.

100% Complete.
100% Win ratio.
100K A-spec & 80 Gold.
Bob 'The Beast' and his max stats.
729 Different cars + the 5 black beauties, plus some doubles.
And just for fun I finished by gaining all gold 'Coffee Breaks'.

Home.jpgStatus.jpgDiary.jpg

This was all done honestly (wall-riding, opponent ramming & shortcuts excepted) and without the use of ANY cheat devices or stats transfered from previous games.

Well here goes. My 'Home', 'Status' and 'Diary' photos to back up the stats shown in my sig - and more.

100% Complete.
100% Win ratio.
100K A-spec & 80 Gold.
Bob 'The Beast' and his max stats.
729 Different cars + the 5 black beauties, plus some doubles.
And just for fun I finished by gaining all gold 'Coffee Breaks'.

View attachment 63183View attachment 63184View attachment 63185

This was all done honestly (wall-riding, opponent ramming & shortcuts excepted) and without the use of ANY cheat devices or stats transfered from previous games.

Nicely done, Car-less! 👍
I'm especially impressed with how you nicely rounded off the numbers -- 100,000 A-spec points exactly, 50,000 A-spec miles, 66,666 B-spec miles, etc.

Well done!

It took some meticulous planning to get the mileage/money/prizes to round out like that - that, and a few hunded laps of the High Speed Ring over the past two weeks.

At the beginning of july after 2 years i've finished GT4 :dopey:

my screenshots

The last victory for the 100%

Garage View

Final Stas

And now i'd like improve my ASpec Points ..

Ciao
I-R

Back