100% Club

• Thread starter JOHN WAYNE
  • 452 comments

JOHN WAYNE

(Banned)
so i have now had gt4 for 2 1/2 weeks played as good as nonstop
and now have reached that nice thing called DONE!!!
if any other members have beaten the game feel free to tell me :sly:

100complete.JPG

done

2 and a half weeks... yall are either insane!.. or have no life! :dunce: lol
nice formula by the way ;)
owell.. i'll post back in about a YEAR when i get done rofl

I'm only at 35% but I'm already starting to pace myself, I have to desire to get to 100% for at least a year, preferable longer, as it's gonna be a long while before GT5 hits the shelves...

In my opinion, you should collect all the cars in the game before you get 100%.

I'm in the 85% club. got just a couple of "one make races" to go and the driving missions to go.
I tied the missions and I must admit, I REALLY SUCK AT THOSE THINGS :banghead: :banghead: 🤬 :banghead: 🤬

im in the 10% club. the one where you enjoy the game slowly and actually build the skills needed to win with underpowered well balanced setups rather than an overpowered boat with supersofts.

this just in, people in the 10% club are allowed to have girlfriends.

for some reason i want to enjoy the game, at just above an average pace, im at 43% and happy, b/c i know there is more then a few months before the next Gran Turismo comes out ;) ;) hell i didn't even finish gt3

lol nice quote about the 10% club, but my GF is understanding so i'm allowed to keep her ;)

LedaM3
im in the 10% club. the one where you enjoy the game slowly and actually build the skills needed to win with underpowered well balanced setups rather than an overpowered boat with supersofts.

this just in, people in the 10% club are allowed to have girlfriends.

I am very skilled at GT4 I have over 13,000 a-spec points and 80 golds on my test. I was on vacation for 2 weeks when it first came out so I was pretty much home a lot while the wife was at work doing nothing but playing GT4.

Dav5049915
for some reason i want to enjoy the game, at just above an average pace, im at 43% and happy, b/c i know there is more then a few months before the next Gran Turismo comes out ;) ;) hell i didn't even finish gt3

lol nice quote about the 10% club, but my GF is understanding so i'm allowed to keep her ;)

just the point. ill be honest and say i dont have the patience for people who have already finished the game, (do a search and you will see)

well done to those of you who have made it to the 100% club, but can one of you comfirm that you don't need all golds on the licence tests to get to 100%. Am I correct in saying that bronze or silver is good enough?

rob6633
Am I correct in saying that bronze or silver is good enough?
You would be.

You'd be also correct to say that, in fact, the S-Licence isn't necessary at all, since all S-Licence-required races can be done in B-Spec without acquiring the licence. IA-Licence IS required though, for Mission Hall and Special Condition, which cannot be done in B-Spec.

Licences DO NOT ADD to your game percentage.

Pick any one of the three cars you got there, I'll run ya :sly: anyways im at 45% and for some reason I'm getting bored with the game :(

Kev D.

I'm finding the whole GT4 experience a bit too much been there, done that, seen it all before. It's a fantastic gam but I'm fast losing the desire to play it. I'm only just over 25% and I got it on the day it came out. I've driven a lot of the cars I want to drive in the game. I feel too many of the cars seem obsolete, I do enjoy driving the cars stock, and unlike GT3 there doesn't seem to be a varied series, barring the manufacturer races ofcourse. For example I raced my stock Carlton in the FR cup today and I hammered the AI, it was only a 10 point race after all. Barring the spot races where do race a stock Carlton competitivly? I'm finding this is the problem with too many of the cars I was looking forward to using. For example in GT3 you had 3 levels of the FR cup, slower cars, faster cars and faster cars still, theres only one level of that cup in GT4 and the fastest car I've seen in it is the 300C which can't keep up with a decent FR car. Anyone else feel the same way?

live4speed
I'm finding the whole GT4 experience a bit too much been there, done that, seen it all before. It's a fantastic gam but I'm fast losing the desire to play it. I'm only just over 25% and I got it on the day it came out. I've driven a lot of the cars I want to drive in the game. I feel too many of the cars seem obsolete, I do enjoy driving the cars stock, and unlike GT3 there doesn't seem to be a varied series, barring the manufacturer races ofcourse. For example I raced my stock Carlton in the FR cup today and I hammered the AI, it was only a 10 point race after all. Barring the spot races where do race a stock Carlton competitivly? I'm finding this is the problem with too many of the cars I was looking forward to using. For example in GT3 you had 3 levels of the FR cup, slower cars, faster cars and faster cars still, theres only one level of that cup in GT4 and the fastest car I've seen in it is the 300C which can't keep up with a decent FR car. Anyone else feel the same way?

Agreed totally, i wish they would have come up with more new races. I am only at 15% (memory got corrupted at 20%) and i dont have the "need" to play like i did the first week. I drove the m3's, r32's, gti, rs6's, rs4 and so on... now its getting kind of repetitive. I find myself just doing hot laps in stock cars more than doing the races.

spense
Agreed totally, i wish they would have come up with more new races. I am only at 15% (memory got corrupted at 20%) and i dont have the "need" to play like i did the first week. I drove the m3's, r32's, gti, rs6's, rs4 and so on... now its getting kind of repetitive. I find myself just doing hot laps in stock cars more than doing the races.

you could say that, i found a way to evade this by entering races in underpowered cars, i definetly adds to the challenge, but sometimes its WAy too hard, my advice is keep experimenting and find diffrent ways to make the game more challenging.

I agree with live4speed, it is getting a little pants around the edges, i will eventually join the club of 100% but it did take me 3 years to do GT3 on off, to get 100% so maybe i will revive a thread from the past then, as it stands im at 36% wont get much playing done tho for a few months as its soon graduation time at uni and im in a rush to finish work.

also nice cars you got Twelv, and if cars are your life then a big house dosnt seem that important, just a big garage.

Twelv
I am very skilled at GT4 I have over 13,000 a-spec points and 80 golds on my test. I was on vacation for 2 weeks when it first came out so I was pretty much home a lot while the wife was at work doing nothing but playing GT4.

cool, I have almost 7000 at 11%. i was just stating a frusteration i have with the realism of gt4. while not the best physics there are, theyre definately good. Its when it comes to tuning, players arent forced to learn this aspect to beat the game. you need to learn to perform while in the drivers seat, but you dont need to learn to extract what you can out of a setup. you can simply use a car with more power. even though the ai cars drive on rails, if you use a car that is so evenly matched, or disadvantaged that you are only able to make a pass off at one point of the track by doing it properly without making contact, its fun!! atleast they made a-spec points this time, but you can still go about the game the way people have been going about gt games before. then you can boast your 100% and your 13,000 a-spec points and feel a GT master. (just using an example, no offense)

this is why forums like these are crowded (infested) with car enthusiasts that dont know too much about vehicle dynamics, but they all play with the settings anyway and think they are kings. seriously here, the number of users has doubled, tripled, quadrupled, and the number of quality posts is ever detiorating. i know a little bit about this kind of stuff because i took the initiative to learn. i think its really interesting stuff, i like talking about it to anyone that wants to listen. i love helping people out on a subject i may know more than the average person about. its just tough to find open ears here, maybe i need to look elsewhere. gtplanet has become what it is, and now is what it is.

LedaM3
you dont need to learn to extract what you can out of a setup. you can simply use a car with more power. even though the ai cars drive on rails,

I disagree with what I took from the above post.

Sometimes tuning a car makes all the difference, no matter how skilled of a driver you are. And it definitely saves you money.

Also, the AI sucks and will smack walls on straightaways, create pile-ups, etc.

tha_con
So is this thread about being 100% complete...or about a guy who can't spell 12 (twelve) having lots of money, lots of land, and compensating for something (obviously).

Don't brag. No one cares what you own.

Don't be so hard on this guy, he has some nice rides and would like to let GT planet see it.
I don't think hes bragging , It's says it for themselves...

If you wanna look at my car , do a search (google) for a 71 Dodge Charger SuperBee Hemi , or the one in the game. It's worth a lot. So just stop flaming people and have a good time, be a nice person please.
GT planet needs more nicer people to posts on these forums, not some random jerk offs!!

Anyway, man, congrats to all who got 100%. I'm still on 20%, since I've had a lot of school and college applications and stuff to take care of. It's all good though, I like taking my time.

spense
not a "im a redneck i hate 4 bangers!" thread. Lets get back on topic.
Hey, don't bring rednecks into this. I'm a bit redneck and drive a 4 banger (a ford, but still a slow 4cyl).

I'm ~30% done. I agree with who ever said something about stretching out how long it takes you to complete (that and I got other stuff to do).

you never used to have all golds so id say that hasn't changed.go turn one of your bronze or silvers into a gold and see if the percentage has risen at all :)

Latest Posts

Back