kaede's tt gallery - Random pics added

• Thread starter kaede
  • 354 comments
Nice. fourth shot of your latest update is my fav. Check out my update too :D

your recent updates have been very nice 👍 i want to update my bike gallary, but, ive been very uninspired recently with TT ... and im more of a bike guy than a car guy but ive had a more than a few gt4 updates :(

Rayquaza - looks like that's the best of the lot. :) just checked you gallery.

[empty space] - you can always use your gt4 instincts on tt, you got a great gallery there. if you are disappoint with the responses, maybe you can just put a link from your gt4 gallery whenever you update.

1. Wow...despite the fact that Rossi's riding a Kawasaki (only in a video game:sly: ), this one was just an awesome pic to scroll to. Very nice, kaede.

2. I just love this one cause it got me laughing. First thing I thought was it seems like he's looking over like "...Hey! How come he gets 4 pipes and I only get one...? :( "

3. I like the monotone in this one. Kind of makes it seem more like a frozen moment of time.

I guess you were a little busy on your holiday weekend, eh? Very nice updates, kaede. Your skills with a video game camera are almost scary at times.:dopey:

How did you say you get all the bikes close together? Was it getting in front of the leader and slamming on the brakes or knocking him down? I can't remember...

First one in the second row is pretty sweet. Not crazy about motards, but the fact that you got them doing what they're designed to do on street tracks deserves some kudos. :D

Knee Dragger - Glad you like that, happens to be my fav too though its a simple shot(only had its contrast/brightness adjusted). :)

[empty space] - Haha, true enough. Hey, how about showing us your version? 💡

I see you are getting the scooters to wheelie also.👍 You have lots of very nice shots!

PoliniJake - Great, i guess they do stand out 👍

03R1 - Yeah, why not :sly: The pics are nice only because you guys appreciate them like i do :)

[empty space] - Nevermind then. But if you wish to try again,

img0005fl2.th.jpg

This one is very original. I would make a great "guess the bike picture". My first shot would be... BMW RS1200?

Back