kaede's tt gallery - Random pics added

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaede
  • 354 comments
  • 50,104 views
freddy86 - Ya I agree. I just wanna make up the numbers with the rest.:)
 
both randoms are really nice 👍
 
franz & freddy86 : Thanks, some more...


​
 
lethalAE86typeR & PoliniJake : Thanks for the kind words:cheers:
 
👍 to the first row and the last three pictures
 
Sweet. I really like what you've been doing on the colouring of the pics.
 
They all look great 👍 pretty clean
I like the 2nd shot the most
 
I havent played MotoGP 4 yet. So I cant say which is better...

ANYWAYS, awsome pics! I love the Ducati pic. 👍
 
Thanks guys!

cookie type r - You may wanna refer to this thread. It contains some opinions of TT. I myself too never played Motogp4 so I don't really know. But judging from those game website footages, I personally feel that Motogp4 is more difficult to play. One thing I'm quite sure is that the graphics of TT is much better than that of Motogp4. :)
 
awesome = the first and sixth pictures in post 201 and thrid and fifth pictures of 202

first image of 202 = new wallpaper

did you see my last two updates?
 
[empty space] - Wow! Thanks a lot!

PoliniJake - No worries and glad you like the pics.
 
Great angles for your photos
every shot is unique here 👍
It's kinda sad this section is so dead
it makes us feeling like wasting our time
 
franz - The no. of bikes and tracks are just too limited to sustain the interest of shooting the bikes. We can only hope that there will be a sequel to the game.




​
 
Back