>> Galeria jmx²²²² <<>> 05/04/08 <<>> <<

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 684 comments
^^^ many thanx for the comments :)👍

here's a small welcome for Ferrari that finally made it's way to Gran Turismo.
Hope ya'll like it even though it's not perfect.

click for full-size

BTW: Pic made in PGR3 (plus PS)

Awesome angle and reallistic look. The subtle effect of the background is amazing. I guess I have to take a deep look to your whole gallery some day.

Salu2.alexwrc

Wow, beautiful shot once again. Excellent work! (and now my wallpaper too 👍 )

Awesome angle and reallistic look. The subtle effect of the background is amazing. I guess I have to take a deep look to your whole gallery some day.

Salu2.alexwrc
I can wholly recommend that! 👍

Had a quick scan of your gallery(never seen you before don't know why). Have to say that the Mitsubishi is seriously cool (I never knew you could get it on GT4 any one know how to get it?) The ferrari shot is pretty neat too.
If you have time please take a look at my gallery. Great work and keep it up:)

Love the Ferrari, wish they had them in GT4. :ouch:

The new shot is suburb like everyone else has said. The background and the slight glow of the trees gives it a very nice mood. The car stands out a lot more with the angle you have taken, looks great though. Nice, clean and crisp.
Awesome shot jmx. 👍

Hi everyone :)

more that 1 1/2 years since I haven't posted anything in my gallery. But no worries, I just stopped by to greet everyone who still know me and of course all of you who still give your best on the GTPlanet/Photomode.

If I got some time I'll try to pull-up some pix...but don't wanna put myself under pressure

anyhowz many greetz
jmx

Back