Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Thanks viperpilot!

Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
Two big pictures, seven thumbnails

Some rally action this time, featuring a car that isn't as well known as some others. Enjoy! :cheers:

again a wonderful update........my favourite is the last shot, gotta love it 👍

please keep up the good work, and i'm sitting on the edge for the next update!!

viper

Wow Greycap, ever considered a job in real photography (assuming you're not already in one)?

That's more excellent work from you!

+Rep!

I love this update, it is so clean. I really like the first shot, great angle and it really shows the car well. Great update mate 👍

good job again, old friend. what about "Group B" group shot, including Delta S4, 206 T16 Evo II, R5 maxi turbo, and their roadgoing little brothers?

viperpilot Thanks, and I will, the driver of that car must be feeling a bit on the edge too... :P

Bullet.Proof - No, I haven't, I don't think I'm THAT good. Thanks, but where's my rep? ;)

.*StReeTz*. - Thanks, and once more virtually unedited shots!

franz - Thanks, that's what I try to do every time.

Perfect Balance - The scenery man strikes again, thank you!

Leonidae - Not going to happen due to lack of a road going S4... but thanks anyway!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks.

The Legend Will Rise Again
Two big pictures, five thumbnails

These very shots were featured in the last part of my race report project, also named The Legend Will Rise Again but as it seems to have got pretty little attention I decided to post them here too. Probably more audience this way. :cheers:

Hey grey. You get my attetion for this update. Very nice shots of that black beauty. I also like the fact that you can see the progress in the race. Was it easy with that car? Thumbs 2 and 5 really look great. If you have the time check out my gallery for new updates.

Cheers

Who let the rookie driver in his private car go on track?

Anyway a great update Greycap.

I agree totally with above said, you have very good photo-taking skills, even with GT4's limited camera positioning, you always seems to get exactly what you were looking for in terms of composition.

All very good work, I specially like the Celica shots, it's a car that never lets you down while shooting. :)

Nice shots indeed. I saw these on our forums as well and all I can do is give thumbs up. what's the next theme?

This is a great update Greycap The 2nd big pic is soo clean the JGTC skyline is one of the smoothest cars i have ever seen!!!

freddy86 - Thank you! The car was fast enough but the tyres got wasted at such a rate that I had to give up. :grumpy:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Who are you callling a rookie here? :P Thanks!

sejtur - Thanks, I won't be stopping this for a while.

Beerzgood - Thanks! The camera angles are sometimes problematic but usually it can be corrected by letting the car three feet forward and then selecting the angles again. :lol:

Leonidae - Thank you, something small and "fairly" powerful to be featured in the next set.

jgda9rs - Thanks you!

Tommi2000 - Thanks, the car is smooth as long as close-ups are avoided... :P

ultrabeat - :ill: now I really regret for asking.

Shelby Cobra 427 '67

Not the best update I've ever made, far from it, but the Seattle track played its tricks again. Anyway, I hope some of you like it and tell me what you think. :cheers:

I love the Cobra as you can tell from my avatar. :D
I think you did a good job, you take interesting angles which not only show off the car but it's surroundings too.
I really like the first and last shots, nice angles and the car looks great. 👍

Check my new update which is from Shelby too. :)

Shelby Cobra 427 '67

Not the best update I've ever made, far from it, but the Seattle track played its tricks again. Anyway, I hope some of you like it and tell me what you think. :cheers:

Automotive worlds Airacobra, eh?💡

I like the 3rd thumbnail and the 2nd big shot a lot, as you said its not the best update that you have done but it's still damn good!👍

Dude, I really love the first Toyota Celica shot you made, that is such a realistic picture. No messed up dirt clouds to be spotted in the picture, and the angle is pretty normal yet perfect for this shot.

The cobra update is nice but yeah, there have been better updates ;) I don't like Seattle for pictures too much anyway. Maybe a good idea for me to try that track out again for once.
Keep going like this m8! 👍 ^^

Nice work as usual man 👍 I love your "The legend will raise again" update and the Celica update as well. You can tell that you´re working hard on the pics allready when you´re taking them.:cheers:

Drift2XS - Thank you! Those angles have become my trademark and it's good to see that new visitors notice the use of them. :)

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - It really was the perfect update ender. Thanks!

Leonidae - Pretty much hit the nail in the head there... :D

Tommi2000 - Enough said, thank you!

Niels - Nice to get one more Celica comment, that set was hugely better than the current one. Seattle is a killer for quality photos, now I finally believe it. Thank you!

M3_CSL - Thank you and indeed, all the work for the shot is made already in the game - the only adjustments made with Paint Shop Pro are brightness and contrast, together with adding the borders and deleting the watermark. :)

Back