How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone has a gamesave for GT4?

I dont have a memory card adapter yet, and all of my local stores are out of them.

Please help

Does anyone have Winning eleven 9 US version PS2 game save with 100% real players /clubs names and latest transfers? I've been searching for this file forever on the net.

Btw, great thread, I just downloaded resident evil game saves and I am having some fun with the Chicago typewriter.

I have some progress in GT4, just 7% but over 200 cars and about 4million dollars(saving for black racer cars). I started over and I'm enjoying starting over. Maybe if you started over you can have a new GT experience like I did, its cool cuz before i would do time trials most of the time. Its even more fun not knowing the prize cars. Just be sure to use solids GT3 game save to get the easy licenses and 100kcr.

I have some progress in GT4, just 7% but over 200 cars and about 4million dollars(saving for black racer cars). I started over and I'm enjoying starting over. Maybe if you started over you can have a new GT experience like I did, its cool cuz before i would do time trials most of the time. Its even more fun not knowing the prize cars. Just be sure to use solids GT3 game save to get the easy licenses and 100kcr.

I forgot about that!

The only thing that I dont like to do is the license tests. I spent maybe 30 hours or more trying to complete everything in silver. But Im going to see if I can upload a GT3 gamesave with a bunch of hybrids on it. But thats when I get my adapter.....

EDIT:

When the game save show up on my PS3, it says its corrupted

Can someone either upload a game save for GT4 with a bunch of stuff or either a GT3 game save with the same thing

I forgot about that!

The only thing that I dont like to do is the license tests. I spent maybe 30 hours or more trying to complete everything in silver. But Im going to see if I can upload a GT3 gamesave with a bunch of hybrids on it. But thats when I get my adapter.....

EDIT:

When the game save show up on my PS3, it says its corrupted

Can someone either upload a game save for GT4 with a bunch of stuff or either a GT3 game save with the same thing

There's already a GT3 game save in the very first post. Read the description for it. I'm not sure if this is what you want. Was there anything wrong with it?

I cannot post the GT4 game save here. It wont compress to a size GTPlanet will allow. However, I can give it to you via MSN Messenger Live and a "Sharing Folder" so go get MSN Live and I'll setup a folder for you.

My GT4 game save is 78% complete, a lot of B-Spec points, Black Cars plus an awesome garage, 25 million credits and all Gold Licenses.

There's already a GT3 game save in the very first post. Read the description for it. I'm not sure if this is what you want. Was there anything wrong with it?

I cannot post the GT4 game save here. It wont compress to a size GTPlanet will allow. However, I can give it to you via MSN Messenger Live and a "Sharing Folder" so go get MSN Live and I'll setup a folder for you.

My GT4 game save is 78% complete, a lot of B-Spec points, Black Cars plus an awesome garage, 25 million credits and all Gold Licenses.

I said it showed up as corrupted, but I dont think it matters now. Just copy you GHT4 save (PS3 folder and all) and then zip it. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/ and then upload it,then post the URL

Easy as that!:)

I said it showed up as corrupted, but I dont think it matters now. Just copy you GHT4 save (PS3 folder and all) and then zip it. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/ and then upload it,then post the URL

Easy as that!:)

That's odd that my GT3 game save showed up corrupted. Until now, nobody's had a problem with it.

Again, it's pointless to zip the GT4 game save, since both ZipIt and WinRar wont compress it to a smaller file size. So, here's the entire file... http://la.gg/v/GT4GameSave/ or http://www.mediafire.com/?fz2frnzkynz (let me know if one doesn't work).

Let me know if you have any more problems with any of the files. Try the GT3 file again, and see if it wont save properly. There's no reason for it not to work.

If anybody else reading this had tried downloading the GT3 file, let me know how it's working, please.

That's odd that my GT3 game save showed up corrupted. Until now, nobody's had a problem with it.

Again, it's pointless to zip the GT4 game save, since both ZipIt and WinRar wont compress it to a smaller file size. So, here's the entire file... http://la.gg/v/GT4GameSave/ or http://www.mediafire.com/?fz2frnzkynz (let me know if one doesn't work).

Let me know if you have any more problems with any of the files. Try the GT3 file again, and see if it wont save properly. There's no reason for it not to work.

If anybody else reading this had tried downloading the GT3 file, let me know how it's working, please.

Im using a flash drive instead of a adapter thing, does it matter?

EDIT:

For some reason, its not showing up. I have the save in the following location:

Flashdrive/PS3/SAVEDATA

and I just have the file sitting there

I feel so stupid

Im using a flash drive instead of a adapter thing, does it matter?

EDIT:

For some reason, its not showing up. I have the save in the following location:

Flashdrive/PS3/SAVEDATA

and I just have the file sitting there

I feel so stupid

Take a PS2 save you already have, put it on your flash drive, then put the GT4 save in that same directory. It's not the PS3/SAVEDATA...that's for PS3 games only.

Are you guys trying to use saves that are taken off with an AR Max/Sharkport/Xport? Those are in certain formats that the PS3 isn't gonna recognize as a true save file, thus, the corrupted file.

Yeah, i just tried what JR said, and it worked. Now all I have to do is get my game saves off my other memory card and ill be set

Are you guys trying to use saves that are taken off with an AR Max/Sharkport/Xport? Those are in certain formats that the PS3 isn't gonna recognize as a true save file, thus, the corrupted file.

No, there trying my game saves found on post one in this thread. They're strictly PS3 to PC game saves.

What you guys gotta make sure is you're reading the instructions in the first post carefully.

All PS1 and PS2 game saves go in PS3 folder, EXPORT folder and then PSV folder. If you don't put it exactly there, your PS3 wont read it at all. Make sure you UNZIP the saves, if they're zipped.

The gt4 file has no file extension, the icon appears but the file is corrupt when i added .psv to it. Should i "not" add the .psv to the file?

The gt4 file has no file extension, the icon appears but the file is corrupt when i added .psv to it. Should i "not" add the .psv to the file?

No, don't add anything to the file; just leave it as it is. Then, it should work just fine. I've given it out over a dozen times and not one person had a problem with it.

Well I'm not sure what i'm doin wrong because your GT3 save works fine. I took off the .psv and the file doesnt show up now. I'll keep trying.

Edit: I uploaded my GT4 file and renamed your's to BASCUS-9732847414D4544415441.psv overworte mine and it works now. Your file is named GT4Gamesave I see you got the Solstice already for me to drive:tup: 👍

This is a bit of a request, but does anyone have a save from GT3 with some hybrids on it? I have some on my memory card, I just dont have an adapter to transfer it:grumpy:

Well I'm not sure what i'm doin wrong because your GT3 save works fine. I took off the .psv and the file doesnt show up now. I'll keep trying.

Edit: I uploaded my GT4 file and renamed your's to BASCUS-9732847414D4544415441.psv overworte mine and it works now. Your file is named GT4Gamesave I see you got the Solstice already for me to drive:tup: 👍

OK, this is weird stuff. So, I decided to try it myself, and you're correct, the file wouldn't show up on the FD while in the PS3. So, I added a .PSV at the end of the file, and it finally showed up. But, when trying to copy it to a virtual PS2 card, it said it was corrupted. I don't know why. I think the .rar compression had something to do with it.

So, I fixed it. I now have a working GT4 game save that should work from now on.

Thanks for the heads up, and I'm glad you got it to work, somehow. 👍

OK, I finally got a adapter:D

Here is my GT3 save with a bunch of hybrids and a ton of other stuff:

The folder is there, just copy it like you see it to your thumb drive or whatever you use. Have fun with it!

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,270
OK, I finally got a adapter:D

Here is my GT3 save with a bunch of hybrids and a ton of other stuff:

The folder is there, just copy it like you see it to your thumb drive or whatever you use. Have fun with it!

Cool, the Diablo JGTC and the Porsche 911. Though, both have been given ridiculous amounts of HP, which isn't much fun. The tires wear out in one lap!

What's with all the Mira TR-XXs?

Thanks for the save. I put it in the first post. Got any more game saves to share?

Metal Gear Solid 2?

BUMP

OK, I made quite a few changes to the first page. First, I got rid of the R:FOM game save for a new ULTIMATE save with 100% complete game with all Intel and Skill Points collected for ALL levels, Easy - Superhuman. Second, I uploaded the CORRECT GT3 ULTIMATE game save, with Day 229 and not Day 234. Third, I fixed the Black game save. It now has the correct title so it will now show up on the PS3 and it's the correct game save with all Levels on Easy - Normal completed. Finally, again, I want to add that the GT4 game save is now available to download from the first page.

Please, if you notice anything wrong with any with the game saves, let me know. And PLEASE, share some of your game saves! Other websites are starting to kick our butt!

Cool, the Diablo JGTC and the Porsche 911. Though, both have been given ridiculous amounts of HP, which isn't much fun. The tires wear out in one lap!

What's with all the Mira TR-XXs?

Thanks for the save. I put it in the first post. Got any more game saves to share?

Metal Gear Solid 2?

I have a game save with a bunch of "record breaking top speeds" for GT4 but I think that im not going to give that one out. It has about 1 trillion dollars, all licenses, all gold, and every car with less than 50 miles on them.

As for PS1 game saves, I have GT2 and driver, ..and thats about it. Let me know if anyone want them.

Oh yeah, dont mind the hord of TRXX's I was tryinf some things out in MKs, and they all came in there one time. Its a little weird:dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back