TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Hmm rainy shots here I come! Nice previews as well I am guessing that the update is something to do with TVR's as so far the previews consist of a TVR Tuscan and TVR Griffith 500.

lovely. i'll try that out when i have time. i've been waiting for this rain guide for quite some time now. glad it's here.

Nice tutorial ... good idea to use cloud before noise
so that you can make the rain drops non-uniform 👍

This preview of the TVR is very good. Love the background colors, gives a great feeling of a stormy day, I also wanna say that the car reflections are very real, goes really well with the background.
Well done mate. Congrats for the rain guide, its really well explained, I will try to make some "rainy" shots also, because it gives a great realistic look to the shots.
:cheers:
Remember you may get the same nightmare as me now. Anyway I will be posting up another preview or two leading up to this update, which is a major one for me. Anyway, thanks for the comment on the guide.

Hmm rainy shots here I come! Nice previews as well I am guessing that the update is something to do with TVR's as so far the previews consist of a TVR Tuscan and TVR Griffith 500.
Thanks a lot for the feedback speedster.

lovely. i'll try that out when i have time. i've been waiting for this rain guide for quite some time now. glad it's here.
Once you do it once, it is quite easy to do without a guide.

Nice tutorial ... good idea to use cloud before noise
so that you can make the rain drops non-uniform 👍
Thank you Franz, but I will have to find a way to take the rain effect to the next stage, anyway my next guide will be fireworks.

----

News related to my PGR3 work

Since many of you have seen my PGR3 gallery, which is linked through my signature, well earlier this week, I got news from someone who works at the creators of PGR3, and well they will be doing an article on the PGR3 Photomode community. But here is the part of this news, I am happy to talk about, well it seems they want me to do a stock piece for there article.

That's a good news for you, hope they will credit your effort
maybe ask them for PGR4 demo :lol:
I just have to make do with Forza Motorsport 2 (When it comes out), GT4, PGR3 and TDU.

I already knew how to do this but this way is much better :drool: Thanks, & BRILLIANT update!
Long time no see in here, anyway thank you for your friendly comment.

----

As a treat, I have decided to give you another preview of this next major update for me a bit more earlier:

griffithbursep8.jpg

Last Preview will not be out, until next week or early March guys.

The final update will look sweet, thats for sure!! U are doing great shots. And btw, maybe my next update will have some rain, thanks to your guide, "doing" rain is very easy. Thanks.
Keep up TVR:tup:

Wow Jamie, I don't know why I haven't noticed your gallery before.

Great work with your pics, really top class.

+Rep for a great job.

brilliant work and great news for you jamie! i must say those photos are quite unique. i'll be waiting for the full update.

They are great TVR shots the tuscan one is my favourite, also those rain guides help a lot:tup:
+rep

The final update will look sweet, thats for sure!! U are doing great shots. And btw, maybe my next update will have some rain, thanks to your guide, "doing" rain is very easy. Thanks.
Keep up TVR:tup:
Thanks for the comment and feedback NTX.

Wow Jamie, I don't know why I haven't noticed your gallery before.

Great work with your pics, really top class.

+Rep for a great job.
Don't worry about it, but I have had this happen to me in the past, so I get use to it, anyway thank you.

brilliant work and great news for you jamie! i must say those photos are quite unique. i'll be waiting for the full update.
Thanks a lot jgda9rs

They are great TVR shots the tuscan one is my favourite, also those rain guides help a lot:tup:
+rep
I had to crop the Tuscan a bit more, since something did not go to plan with the first preview of this up and coming update.

----

Preview 4 of 4

img0017bbfwb2.jpg

Don't forget the rain guide has a link to it in the index, so if you cannot find it, so easy in the future, just search for it through the index in post 1.

Thanks for the comment and feedback NTX.

Don't worry about it, but I have had this happen to me in the past, so I get use to it, anyway thank you.

Thanks a lot jgda9rs

I had to crop the Tuscan a bit more, since something did not go to plan with the first preview of this up and coming update.

----

Preview 4 of 4

img0017bbfwb2.jpg

Don't forget the rain guide has a link to it in the index, so if you cannot find it, so easy in the future, just search for it through the index in post 1.
Nice rain shots, and nice Tuscan. Your technique of your rain effect is different from how I do mine though.

Can't wait to see that update man! :nervous:
Those previews looked hot. When's it coming?
Thanks for the comment, but I wonder if you burnt yourself.

Very nice tutorial! And nice previews but now I have to wait to see the whole update... and that's no good! lol

Salu2.alexwc
Just remember this up and coming update will be my pride and joy.

Nice rain shots, and nice Tuscan. Your technique of your rain effect is different from how I do mine though.
Thanks a lot DLRgain.

News on my next guide

My next guide will be either the near 3D box style or a fireworks guide, but they will not be up for another 2-3 months, however here is some good news my pride and joy update will be up either next week or the week after that.

But another two things to look out for this month, will be these:

PlayStation 3 European Launch requests

A tour of my my house of where I live, and where I work my updates.

----

Here is a little peak of what you can see in my PGR3 and TDU Gallery now:

Click for wallpaper

Note: I am not that good at adding custom blurs.

Link to my latest update:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2588605&postcount=336

i'm giving the rain guide a try right now, hopefully it comes out great. i prepared a shot just for this one :D

Edit: I finally done it!! I think it turned out okay, i'll post it in my gallery soon and i'll let you guys be the judge :D

Thanks for a great rain guide 👍 I tried it and it came out pretty good:sly: (i posted the shot in my latest update:)) thanks again.

the blur seems a bit weird, but i like the photo anyways.
Thank you jgda9rs.

i'm giving the rain guide a try right now, hopefully it comes out great. i prepared a shot just for this one :D

Edit: I finally done it!! I think it turned out okay, i'll post it in my gallery soon and i'll let you guys be the judge :D
I'm glad you produced a rain shot from my rain guide.

Thanks for a great rain guide 👍 I tried it and it came out pretty good:sly: (i posted the shot in my latest update:)) thanks again.
I am glad to be of help.

----

Gallery News - Close to 50,000 views

With this gallery about to reach 50,000 views, I am looking into doing an 50,000 views shot or update, depending on if I have any time, while still working on my next update.

With TVR cars now 60 years old this year, and with the carbon fibre Typhoon marking of the 60th anniversary, I thought this company deserved a special update from me, which makes it my pride and joy update.

Click on each piece of the TVR logo to see a shot in its full size version.

Click for the full size version

Most of these shots have non border versions, which can be sent to anyone by email.

WOW! Man amazing update!!!👍 A few jagged bits but who cares!
Its nice to know that somebody is doing something to celebrate 60yrs!
I also love the fact that you have used all of the TVR's on GT4.👍
My favourite pics are all of them especially the first 3 thumbnails.
Great job man:tup: 👍 :)

I may throw in a couple of treats related to real life car photos and PGR3 images later on, but what shots did you see jagged edges in, because I had a deadline, so I could not clean up every car. However I am happy how these 5 shots came out for me:

3rd image in the TVR logo
1st Wallpaper outside of the logo
1st Thumbnail
5th Thumbnail
2nd to last Thumbnail

Quite a great set spanning all those models with a very artistic style! 👍

The first shot just has to be my favourite of these, a classic British sports car (in green of course) in an awesome surrounding, the shot has a stormy style that suits this car like a glove.

- R -

I like almost all shots, they have that kinda mysterious blurry style, even the cars aren't that sharp half of the time. It's nice to see that you're still busy with this business.

Big job this time. You used a lot of editting methods in a great variety of situations. Seems you're using glow filters since long time ago, but I have to say it kills a lot of definition. You should consider using it with a duplicated layer + filter + blending option or any other non agressive technique. I think it could help you to make even a better stuff 👍

Salu2.alexrwc

Sorry about that i have just realised there not jaggies sorry! :dunce:
Thanks for the feedback.

Quite a great set spanning all those models with a very artistic style! 👍

The first shot just has to be my favourite of these, a classic British sports car (in green of course) in an awesome surrounding, the shot has a stormy style that suits this car like a glove.

- R -
Thanks a lot Greycap, but British Racing Green is my favourite car color.

I like almost all shots, they have that kinda mysterious blurry style, even the cars aren't that sharp half of the time. It's nice to see that you're still busy with this business.
Thanks a lot sejtur.

Big job this time. You used a lot of editting methods in a great variety of situations. Seems you're using glow filters since long time ago, but I have to say it kills a lot of definition. You should consider using it with a duplicated layer + filter + blending option or any other non agressive technique. I think it could help you to make even a better stuff 👍

Salu2.alexrwc
The filter, which is not a PhotoShop one, does not fit well with blending layers at times, which I have done before with other filters. However not all of the shots have a glow, but a Ghosting filter.

However when I use a glow, it is front a different filter, anyway thank you for the feedback Alex.

Foly Huck! That update is very well tought out, because every single shot looks unique, and spectacular! +rep!

Back