TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
awesome work mate!! keep it up!
Thanks a lot jgda9rs.

Hot wheels TVR!!! Love the Bugatti, simply one hell of a car. Looking forward to see the next update...so bring it up.
:cheers:
I have more of the Veyron in my gallery, along with a McLaren F1 LM from FOS 05 in my DeviantArt gallery.

Brilliant real car photos! But how can you already have shots of MPH07 when it hasn't even happened yet?
Thanks for the feedback, but I went to the future....just kidding, in fact I just made a typing mistake.

Thanks a lot M3_CSL, also I didn't know you had a son.

----

Leading up till the European PS3 GT4 requests I will be posting a preview up for each person who requested a car every 2-4 days, anyway here is the first request:

img0012grze3.jpg

Raining Paint - Shot from a batch of shots for Speedster's request

Note: I am looking to take raining paint to the next stage in the future.

Very very nice m8!! It's very artistic, and gets me thinking in that way as well. Hehe kind of an inspiration.
Just out of curiousity huh, if you take that original, and do a level adjustment so that it's both much darker and lighter (drag the white and dark triangle a bit together so that it excludes some color), wouldn't it look more like the rain is part of the picture?

Reason I'm asking this, is because the rain is very cool but it seems kind of planted on-top of the picture instead of being part of it. I don't know if it's a solution though, you're a bit better at the artistic stuff I've seen so...

;)

very artistic TVR!!! Its raining "rainbows"...👍
Thanks a lot NTX for the comment.

Very very nice m8!! It's very artistic, and gets me thinking in that way as well. Hehe kind of an inspiration.
Just out of curiousity huh, if you take that original, and do a level adjustment so that it's both much darker and lighter (drag the white and dark triangle a bit together so that it excludes some color), wouldn't it look more like the rain is part of the picture?

Reason I'm asking this, is because the rain is very cool but it seems kind of planted on-top of the picture instead of being part of it. I don't know if it's a solution though, you're a bit better at the artistic stuff I've seen so...

;)
I used some different blur settings then my other rain effect I use, but if I used a lower motion blur setting, it may reveal how I did the raining paint effect. However this is just a preview of a work in process, so things can change over time.

----

Next Preview up of a request will be:

alexwrc's - 17th or the 18th of March

hey man, very big and super BU-TI-FUL gallery you have here.:)

just looked at my favourite, the shelby GT350R mustang '65 and I really am astonished:scared:

and the last updates are also very good.:sly:

Next Request spots opening

The opening time for the next request spots will be opening on the 18th of March and closing on the 25th of March, however there are only 4 request spots going. But once all the request spots have been taken, then you will have to wait till the 8th of April for your request, however only one person is allowed to request one car.

Gillet vertigo?

hey man, very big and super BU-TI-FUL gallery you have here.:)

just looked at my favourite, the shelby GT350R mustang '65 and I really am astonished:scared:

and the last updates are also very good.:sly:

Gillet vertigo?
You will have to wait until the 18th of March, but Tommi who missed out on the last second of the PS3 European Launch Special requests gets first dibs. However just to let you know the Mustang GT350R was before I started editing my shots, so expect a new update in the future featuring this car, but thank you for the feedback.

----

My next 3 guides are as planned still

Near 3D box Presentation - Mid 2007 or Late 2007
Fireworks effect - Mid 2007 or Late 2007
Raining Paint - Late 2007

Note: Dates may still Change

Who will I be doing my next joint update with? Franz - Date still to be confirmed

Next 5 Cars in no order, after the requests will be:

Ford Focus RS
Lancia Delta
Audi TT Coupe
Cadillac Cien
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Vspec (R32)

Thanks again for the constructive criticism...I don't think you need me to tell you that your shots are gorgeous! :)
I didn't give you too much constructive criticism, but I was only just trying to save you from going down hill, because I care about you. Anyway thank you for the feedback, but I do not need to brag at all.

so many previews! i'll be waiting for the full release.
Thanks a lot jgda9rs as always.

Liking the look of the DB9 shot, it looks like there is a rainbow in the rain. Looking forward to the full update. 👍
Thank you Drift for the feedback, but while on the subject of these four requests, it will not be easy to please alexwrc with his request.

This is very nice TVR&FF! Can't wait for it to be the full thing! Any how I wish that TDU for XBOX360 could meet up with PS2 it would be nice to meet you on it!

This is very nice TVR&FF! Can't wait for it to be the full thing! Any how I wish that TDU for XBOX360 could meet up with PS2 it would be nice to meet you on it!
Thank you Speedster, but you got to remember Microsoft and Sony hate each other, which is why it never happened. Anyway I am going to be nice and post up the preview of alexwrc's request a bit early:

img0024rsxf9.jpg

Next Request Preview: jgda9rs - 19th of March

----

News - Request Out takes

After I post up all of the requests a couple days later, I will post up a out take update, featuring 4 pieces, which did not make it to the final cut of the requests.

----

Update: 18th of March

I did not want to post up a new reply, anyway the Easter requests have opened up now, and the last 3 Easter Request spots will be closing on the 25th of March.

Also my PGR3 gallery has four requests going.

Your request has been accepted, but the cube is not an easy car to get shots from, however I like a challenge.

Niiiice shot, i like the dilated look.
Request: Nissan Bluebird '79 in Red, or the Nissan Pao in every color except light blue.
(Just to choose from, it'll cost you less "forcedness")

that's a great update tvr! i wonder how alex will like this one. guess we'll see.
keep up the great work!
Thanks for the feedback jgda9rs, but it is true about we will see soon.

Niiiice shot, i like the dilated look.
Request: Nissan Bluebird '79 in Red, or the Nissan Pao in every color except light blue.
(Just to choose from, it'll cost you less "forcedness")
I will do the Nissan Bluebird for you.

----

I am going to be really nice again, and post another preview up early, this time it is jgda9rs's request preview:

img0014rsxe5.jpg

If anyone is still to see the last two updates I posted up in my PGR3 gallery, please check them out, the same has to be said about the TVR 60th anniversary update I posted up here in my GT4 gallery, but if you cannot find it, then here is a direct link:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2591840&postcount=2452

Very nice, I love black and white too. Do you wanna do a high res./high contrast version of that nsx? that would rock. Keepin' it cool, and good luck with the bluebird :D

Very nice, I love black and white too. Do you wanna do a high res./high contrast version of that nsx? that would rock. Keepin' it cool, and good luck with the bluebird :D
That is only a preview Tulok.

TVR that S2000 is very beautiful. Love that shot. The NSX is also very nice taken, looks very cool in B&W. This gallery is always worthy to visit, so keep updating mate:)

now that looks really nice! thanks tvr!
Glad you like it, now all I got to do is please you with the full update.

TVR that S2000 is very beautiful. Love that shot. The NSX is also very nice taken, looks very cool in B&W. This gallery is always worthy to visit, so keep updating mate:)
Thanks a lot NTX, anyway here is the last preview, before I post up all of the requests on the 23rd of March:

img0037rsfy5.jpg

Remember guys there is still 5 more days to take the last GT4 request in here, and the four request spots in my PGR3 and TDU gallery.

That Camaro looks awesome in green, you did a nice job on that, can't wait to see the final products.👍

I have a request- I'd like to see what you can do with the....

Proto MotorSports Spirra, I think thats the right name. Its Korean.

i remember seeing these previews first hand over msn. they look so good. even now. thanks for doing all this, and i must say that last preview gives the
camaro a tiny bit of a clean image to my eyes. must be the toning and the colors. well done mate!

That Camaro looks awesome in green, you did a nice job on that, can't wait to see the final products.👍

I have a request- I'd like to see what you can do with the....

Proto MotorSports Spirra, I think thats the right name. Its Korean.
Thank you very much Loon, also I am looking forward to working on that car.

i remember seeing these previews first hand over msn. they look so good. even now. thanks for doing all this, and i must say that last preview gives the
camaro a tiny bit of a clean image to my eyes. must be the toning and the colors. well done mate!
It was fun to send them to you, anyway thanks jgda9rs.

I cant wait to see it large! Looks awesome! Can't wait.
It's rare to see you in here, which is good to see, anyway thank you, but you have missed so many updates including a TVR 60th special, which can be found on page 123.

----

The Lamborghini Diablo update is finally up in my PGR3 gallery, so if anyone has any spare time, please drop by there for me.

Your last shots have been awesome lately mate! The best of them all is the s2000 at hong kong. Again very nice colours and great choice of angle. 👍

Back