TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Your last shots have been awesome lately mate! The best of them all is the s2000 at hong kong. Again very nice colours and great choice of angle. 👍
Thank you very much freddy.

The nsx shot is wicked cool, and the lighting in the camaro shot really compliments the car. keep the shots coming :D
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Coming up in my gallery on the 23rd

Requests
Followed by GTHD photos

Finishing off with some photos of my PS3.

--
Here is a small snippet of the full update I have up in my PGR3 and TDU gallery now:

Click for full size shot

Direct link to the latest update:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2607522&postcount=349

Next 4 Request spots will be opening up on the:

St Georges Day (23rd April - Only open to people from England, anyway the spots open on the 1st of April and close on the 15th of April.

WOW man, that is a hella cool shot there, very clean too, but I'm sure you don't have to do any major cleaning with the PS3 on yor side.

WOW man, that is a hella cool shot there, very clean too, but I'm sure you don't have to do any major cleaning with the PS3 on yor side.
Well I have a tripod now, so it should make taking Photos of GTHD, which does not have a Photomode even easier. But it will take a couple of attempts to take photos of the current GTHD demo. Anyway thank you Loon, but I hope my PGR3 and TDU gallery will get visited and posted in more, once Forza Motorsport 2 comes out in May.

However at the moment I am happy how many views my PGR3 and TDU gallery has got, but hopefully FM2 will tempt more GT4 Photomode people to view the Xbox 360 forum more.

--

Main plan to tempt GT4 Photomode people to view my PGR3 and TDU gallery

Well I am most likely going to open up 5 or 8 request spots in my PGR3 and TDU gallery for Forza Motorsport 2 requests in either June or July, which can only be requested by people, who have a GT4 Photomode gallery.

I didn't know you had to actually take pictures of the game on your tv, you deserve even more respect for having to do that and still having your shots come out looking great.👍

I didn't know you had to actually take pictures of the game on your tv, you deserve even more respect for having to do that and still having your shots come out looking great.👍
What I was referring to was mainly GTHD, which does not have a Photomode, but hopefully a new GTHD demo build will come out with a Photomode.

Here is the first PS3 European launch request, anyway I used my PS3 60GB Pal to present the main pieces.

Click on the pieces of paper - But aim for the middle part

Click for the full size shot - Different version of the raining paint

Note: Border versions can be sent to anyone.

The next request will be up in 20 to 40 minutes.​

Click for the full size shot

----

Nice work, looking forward to the other one 👍 :cheers:
Thanks for commenting.​

awesome shots mate! you always tend to spoil us with the requests :) it's great. thanks for taking the time to work on them, the db9 shots are pretty good too. thanks again mate! the s2000's shots have a 'film' feel to them so to speak, it's like taken from a movie or something. i love the presentation as well. to be honest, i'm quite out of words now. all i can say is well done! keep up the spoils!! :D

awesome shots mate! you always tend to spoil us with the requests :) it's great. thanks for taking the time to work on them, the db9 shots are pretty good too. thanks again mate! the s2000's shots have a 'film' feel to them so to speak, it's like taken from a movie or something. i love the presentation as well. to be honest, i'm quite out of words now. all i can say is well done! keep up the spoils!! :D
Thanks jgda9rs, anyway the GTHD photos I am planning to do, may be up at the weekend, the same with my PS3 photos.

----

Very nice buddy! You really captured what paris is all about at night. Nice little streets with american muscle driving through them. :)

Looking forward to your next update

Cool to see what you did with my DB9 request. Look like a photographers desk after a holiday or something. Brilliant shots mate keep it up.

Very nice shots and Congrats on getting you're PS3!
I didn't get to bed on Saturday until 4am, but I will have to get to bed more early, so my PS3 will have to wait until Sunday afternoon, before it is used again. Anyway thank you, but stay tuned for the GTHD photos, I will be taking by my camera.

Very nice buddy! You really captured what paris is all about at night. Nice little streets with american muscle driving through them. :)

Looking forward to your next update
Thanks a lot Freddy, but I found Paris Night, when worked on starts to show lots of ugly pixels in the night sky.

Cool to see what you did with my DB9 request. Look like a photographers desk after a holiday or something. Brilliant shots mate keep it up.
I'm glad you liked your request.

----

Anyway here is some GTHD shots of the Ferrari 599GTB, but in the future I may open a GTHD gallery, with shots I took from my camera.

Note: I played this game in 1080i, but I will check it out later on in 720p. Anyway I can send an even bigger version of the 1st and 2nd wallpapers to anyone.

these updates are so nice! i can't get over how each shot came out, and the presentation is great as well. the ferrari pics are so real, it's not even funny.
bring some more mate!! great work!

Oh yeah! Thanks for those shots mate. How can you possibly improve those shots by editing. They're perfect. Did you take them with your camera or is there a photomode?

MORE MORE!

:( its not fair this is tourture!

Great shots especially the 1st thumbnail at the bottom it look like its at goodwood! 👍

cheers:D

Wow, your request updates are awesome as usual. I am loving the S2000 and DB9 updates, very cool. I also really like how you used the PS3 to present your shots, very innovative.
The icing on the cake are the 599 shots, the car looks so good. Makes me wish I had enough money to get a PS3 ($1200 here:ouch:), or that they had Ferrari's in GT4.
Keep up the great work TVR, look forward to what you will bring now you have your hands on the PS3. 👍

OMG that 599 looks soo cool:D It's crap I'll have to wait till august untill I'll know if I am even able to buy that PS3. Summer vacation from the Netherlands to Atlanta is kind of expensive if your only 16(I earn 3.16€ per hour) and you'll go without parents..
Keep it up:)

Here is another bunch of GTHD Concept shots, and this time it is the Lotus Elise 111R.

Note: Soon I will be using my near 3D box presentation on my GTHD Concept shots.

----

these updates are so nice! i can't get over how each shot came out, and the presentation is great as well. the ferrari pics are so real, it's not even funny.
bring some more mate!! great work!
Thank you very much, but I am glad you like the 599 GTB.

Oh yeah! Thanks for those shots mate. How can you possibly improve those shots by editing. They're perfect. Did you take them with your camera or is there a photomode?

MORE MORE!
The only thing GTHD Concept needs at the moment, when working on shots, is cleaning up some of the jagged edges and that seems to be it, but it is always good to try and find ways to improve it. However at the moment the only work I have had to do on the shots was change the curves, resize some and try and clean up some of the jagged edges.

:( its not fair this is tourture!

Great shots especially the 1st thumbnail at the bottom it look like its at goodwood! 👍

cheers:D
Glad you like the shots, but look out for border versions soon, including the 599 GTB ones, which will be getting borders soon.

WOW, great work.. stunning!
Thank you Rayquaza, but keep your eyes peeled for more GTHD Concept shots from me.

Wow, your request updates are awesome as usual. I am loving the S2000 and DB9 updates, very cool. I also really like how you used the PS3 to present your shots, very innovative.
The icing on the cake are the 599 shots, the car looks so good. Makes me wish I had enough money to get a PS3 ($1200 here:ouch:), or that they had Ferrari's in GT4.
Keep up the great work TVR, look forward to what you will bring now you have your hands on the PS3. 👍
I am happy how the Spoon S2000 came out, but I wonder when alexwrc will be on to look at his request. Also about the PS3 European Launch Requests, I thought it was a good time to use my PS3 to present those shots.

But like everyone has said, about the GTHD Concept shots, I am happy you like them.

OMG that 599 looks soo cool:D It's crap I'll have to wait till august untill I'll know if I am even able to buy that PS3. Summer vacation from the Netherlands to Atlanta is kind of expensive if your only 16(I earn 3.16€ per hour) and you'll go without parents..
Keep it up:)
Thanks for the feedback Vince, but remember not getting into debt is more important then buying a PS3.

Finaly somone putting some more pictures of the GTHD. awsome
Well I thought it would be a nice treat for everyone, including the people who do not have a PS3. But on another forum some person says PGR3's graphics draw on par with GTHD Concept, however I would say GTHD Concept looks way better then PGR3.​

:dopey: this makes all of my updates seem like s--t! darn. you sure you didn't go on vacation with a truck full of exotic cars ?wow...those are awesome!! and i'm not lying! so..............uhmmm............what other cars you got in that game ?

Love the presentations...very good TVR!!! GTHD seems very good...and so are the shots. Love the Ferrari set!!
Congrats on having the PS3!! Did U get GTHD demo as a bonus?
:cheers:

Wow man, I have actually thought about doing this, but I strayed away from it because i dont have an HDTV, so I figured that they wouldnt look very good. But I am very surprised at how good these came out. Very cool!

Love the presentations...very good TVR!!! GTHD seems very good...and so are the shots. Love the Ferrari set!!
Congrats on having the PS3!! Did U get GTHD demo as a bonus?
:cheers:
You know GTHD Concept is free on the PlayStation store, but I use GTHD Concept 2.0, anyway thank you.

Wow man, I have actually thought about doing this, but I strayed away from it because i dont have an HDTV, so I figured that they wouldnt look very good. But I am very surprised at how good these came out. Very cool!
Thanks Dead_Poetic, but remember, when taking these shots with a camera you first need a good camera and a tripod, followed by a good TV, but most of all it depends on where the tripod is and the zoom length your using.

However some days this makes me want a capture card.

----

Note: My GT4 Photomode work will resume either next week or when the requests show up on Easter. But don't worry, when my GT4 Photomode work resumes, I will still be doing GTHD shots.

Back