Camber: 4.0 / 2.0

Tires
Type: S3 / S3

Specs

197 Hp @ 7600 rpm
186 Nm @ 7000 rpm
956 Kg

Comments
I got some help from eg6_dude on the settings for my Integra which isn't ready yet. I learend more about FF handling so i tuned this little rocket. I really like how it turned out, way more fun than tuning the Silvia. Now something about the car. It has a very fast corner entry but not that much midcorner grip. No traction problems at corner exit. It sometimes oversteers in lowspeed corners but it's not bad, rather fun.
Due to that fast corner entry you don't have to slow down hard and win some time there. It is suitable for every track. Nurburgring is no problem at all. Just drive it and you'll be hopefully amazed :)

IMG0004-7.jpg

Wow, Aquendato has been busy.:P
top work:tup:

Could someone explain the term "Touge" to me please?
I'm not so familiar with terms like this, sorry.

The "Touge" is mountain pass racing. Utilizing roads that are narrow, uneven, and bumpy. This form of motorsport originated in Japan, becoming famous from Best Motoring Vids, and has now crept over to the US (don't know about Europe). The tracks are usually mountain roads that are super curvy with a variety of corners and road conditions. Basiclly it is another form of street racing where handling charateristics mean more then power. Initial D the anime series is also bases on touge racing. :) 👍

Here is are some links to a touge vids! Hope you like!👍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1HL9F0_cJQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQuCX-DjnU

💡 Why don't we make a database with all your tuneed up cars in it?

give me yes(👍 ) or no(👎 )

Who exactly is "all" ? This thread itself already has a database with all the tuned cars in it on the first page of the thread.??? :)

The "Touge" is mountain pass racing. Utilizing roads that are narrow, uneven, and bumpy. This form of motorsport originated in Japan, becoming famous from Best Motoring Vids, and has now crept over to the US (don't know about Europe). The tracks are usually mountain roads that are super curvy with a variety of corners and road conditions. Basiclly it is another form of street racing where handling charateristics mean more then power. Initial D the anime series is also bases on touge racing. :) 👍

Here is are some links to a touge vids! Hope you like!👍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1HL9F0_cJQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQuCX-DjnU
No, it's just a mountain road, not nessesarily racing or narrow, its just that where the word is from, Japan, happens to have mountain roads that are mostly narrow. Thats why you say touge racing when talking about racing specifically.

ok thanks Eg6_dude and Perfect Balance for the enlightening explaination.

I know I could've found it on Wiki in a sec, it's just that I have more thrust in the GTP community than Wiki.;)

Just another question: isn't there already a term for this? > Rally

P.s. back on topic > my report of the 30k american tuner is coming up.

In essence, yes, the "touge" can be very similar to tarmac rally racing and a few rally cars have even appeared on Best Motoring in Touge Races. Although Rally Cars are normally prepared as racing cars only, and Touge street racing cars are normally street driven cars that retain there interiors and have performance street tires eqquiped. Their tuned cars, not race cars, but you were right in thinking the roads and road conditions are close to being the same. :) 👍

In essence, yes, the "touge" can be very similar to tarmac rally racing and a few rally cars have even appeared on Best Motoring in Touge Races. Although Rally Cars are normally prepared as racing cars only, and Touge street racing cars are normally street driven cars that retain there interiors and have performance street tires eqquiped. Their tuned cars, not race cars, but you were right in thinking the roads and road conditions are close to being the same. :) 👍

Thanks dude.:)
so simple said: Touge racing = racing mountain passes preferebly in tuner cars with performance tyres equipped.:sly:

Interesting to tune a car to make it "touge proof". :)
Any other requirements to a touge car(exept of being a tuner)?
Good Touge tracks in GT4?

I would recomend Citti di' Aria and Costa di' Amalfia (spelled wrong?) for low-speed tracks, and Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, and the Nurburgring for mid-high speed tracks. My personal favorite and my test track is Citti di' Aria!:)

Thanks dude.:)
so simple said: Touge racing = racing mountain passes preferebly in tuner cars with performance tyres equipped.:sly:

Interesting to tune a car to make it "touge proof". :)
Any other requirements to a touge car(exept of being a tuner)?

Good Touge tracks in GT4?

Good Touge Cars in GT4?

aston martin db9
power-598 torque-532
weight- 1,419 kg

STUFF TO BUY
race exhaust
chip
na stage 2
r3 tires
race brakes and controller
BBS019 rims
race suspension
race trans
triple plate clutch
carbon driveshaft
race flywheel
full custom LSD
STAGE 3 weight
port/polish
engine balance
wing 3d type CB
oil change

settings
suspension
SPRINGS- f=12.5 r=12.5
HEIGHT- f= 88 r=88
BOUND- f=3 r=3
REBOUND- f=6 r=6
CAMBER- f=2.0 r=1.0
TOE- Front/rear=0
stabalizer= 6 f/r
BRAKES= 6 front and rear
transmission and LSD
1= 3.408
2=2.209
3=1.645
4=1.252
5=1.000
6=0.838
final drive=3.54
auto set= 13
lsd-up to you
downforce f=10 r=12
aids off
comments
this is my interpretation of the db9-R. the settings are what i used on mine use them if you want. the car looks great and sounds menacing the car may be pricy but it is worth every penny and if set right it'll pay for itself over time. This thing isnt meant to be babied so drive it like you stole it. mine is british racing green if you are looking for a good color choice. sorry about the long delay
please comment...
PICS
not coming due to dead usb drive

make sure your springs are soft enough (mostely less than 10) and it will do great on bumpy tracks or touge. But i tuned my car (CRX) on Tsukuba so you don't have to tune and test on tougetracks.

Check out my CRX on previous page, added pics and comments

Good Touge Cars in GT4?

There are probably a lot of cars that fit this discription in GT4, but I personally look for cars that are light weight and can handle a little added power with ease.

So here is a list of some of my favorites

FR: Honda S2000
Mazda Miata
Mazda RX-7 (FD)

FF: Mitsubishi FTO GP Version-R 99'
Honda Civic Sir-II 95'
Honda Integra Type-R (98' spec)

MR: Toyota MR-S
Lotus Elise

AWD: Lancer Evo (w/ AYC)
Impreza 22B
Celica GT-4

(don't really like MR-AWDs or RRs on the touge)

There are probably a lot of cars that fit this discription in GT4, but I personally look for cars that are light weight and can handle a little added power with ease.

So here is a list of some of my favorites

FR: Honda S2000
Mazda Miata
Mazda RX-7 (FD)

FF: Mitsubishi FTO GP Version-R 99'
Honda Civic Sir-II 95'
Honda Integra Type-R (98' spec)

MR: Toyota MR-S
Lotus Elise

AWD: Lancer Evo (w/ AYC)
Impreza 22B
Celica GT-4

(don't really like MR-AWDs or RRs on the touge)

Hmm, very interesting car choice.:)
especially the Elise and the Rx-7.:D

What is the Touge Challenge all about?

Edit: interesting DBR-9 you've got there GT40, wish I got time...

30k. max credits american muscle car:

This idea is a result of my ease to spend money on cars.(just see the others)
I wanted to make an easy accessible car, not too expensive and kind of a challenge to set up.

First I had to pick a car. That seemed simple, but it wasn't. I needed a car that is ánd cheap and with some muscle. This was kind of hard, because I was looking in the "new car" showroom...💡

So I hurried to the '90s late used car showroom and found myself a nice 'vette.:)

The car:

Chevrolet Corvette GRANDSPORT (c4) 1996.

the price values between 16,064 - 22,950 Credits, I got the 16k. version.:)

The parts:

This subject caused a little bit of trouble, I could choose between all sorts of little parts for 13.5k(total 29), or just do the easy way and buy a supercharger for the same money.

little parts:

- Exhaust (1.600)
- NA stage 1 (4.900)
- racing chip (1.500)
- triple clutch (4.700)
- Racing flywheel (1.050)

total: 13.750

Supercharged:

- Supercharger (13.500)

so I bought them both and did some tests runs to find out which one's faster.

the times:

Stock

Tsukuba: 1'07.326
Grand Valley Speedway: 2'13.152

Little parts

Tsukuba: 1'02.162
GVS: 2'09.842

Supercharged

Tsu: 1'01.576
GVS: 2'09.526

As you can see, the Supercharged version is faster.

Description of handling charasteristics:

This car drives really steady. It can handle the extra power really well.
It's cheap, It's fast, what could you want more?

Hmm, very interesting car choice.:)
especially the Elise and the Rx-7.:D

What is the Touge Challenge all about?

Thank you!

A touge challange is, most of the time, a two car race. There are two starting and ending procedures that I have ever seen. Lets start with the starting procedures and then move on. The first procedure is where the two cars start at the same time, but one has already been designated the lead car and one the chase car. The second starting procedure is your standard drag start to the first corner and whoever takews the lead, takes the lead.
That being said, are one or two ways to win a touge battle. The first is when the lead car pulls a larger then starting gap...gap on the chase car (lead wins), or when the chase closes the starting gap on the lead car (chase wins). The second is to actually pass the lead car or have to pass the lead car (some roads limit the rules to the first style of racing). Two out of three is sometimes implied and the rules are genuinly decided by the racers. There are many other styles of touge racing and rules, but these are the most common. I hope that gives you a better understanding! 👍

peace,
eg6_dude

MFT Focus ST-R/T '03

This car takes wild Focus RS's little sister, humble ST170 on completely new level. While it's not so bad stock, it needs some more grunt to appeal buyers who don't want to get all-out turbo rocket like RS. Thus, MFT proudly presents you The Focus ST-R/T!

Car: Focus ST170'03

Parts needed:

Racing exhaust, Racing chip, NA tuneup stage 1, sports soft tyres, racing brakes, brake controller, racing suspension, FC gearbox, 3-plate clutch, racing flywheel, FC LSD, weight reduction level 3, port polish, engine balancing, oil change:

These should result as 232bhp and 1091kg.

Setup:

BBC: 2/1

Suspension:
SR: 4.1/3.9
RH:122/118
DBS: 4/6
DRBS: 8/6
Camber: 2.0/1.5
Toe: 0/2
Stabilizer: 2/5

Gearbox: auto 6

1st: 4.402
2nd: 3.200
3rd: 2.453
4th: 2.132
5th: 1.832
6th: 1.564

final 2.850

LSD:

Initial: 20
Accel: 10
Decel: 5

no driving aids.

This setup was made for autumn ring, the weight on traction and handling. If you wish, you may add wing if there's need for one. I'm not sure if this setup could handle even more power without tweaking with the transmission. Feel free to try out and comment.

Thanks Eg6_dude.:)

edit: Leo, that MFT focus looks rather interesting. Could you edit a pic in the post, I want to know which rims you'll put on him.:)

edit: Leo, that MFT focus looks rather interesting. Could you edit a pic in the post, I want to know which rims you'll put on him.:)

I'll do that ASAP.👍 and the rims are speedline 013's, I think.

I've equipped mine with RS wheels, since you can't get the RS Focus in black... Looks fantastic 👍

has anyone tried my aston martin yet?

I've tried it. Not only your DB9R but also the other cars posted recently. I also have some cars almost ready to post here and been experimenting with a few others like an Alfa 156 WTCC or similar...

Back