Tuner Garages

• Thread starter Kent
  • 2,497 comments
Detroit Muscle wins out again :sly: I'd still like it if you drove them both though RJ, just to be sure.
Anyone looking for my VTC podium getters, I'm just about to release them at AT, and the C3 Vette will get R3 tyres.

PS- RJ, I tested both our cars on R3 tyres, they are the standard race tyre.

I'm trying to make an '05 Mustang race car, but it doesn't handle very naturally with my current setup; it's kinda twitchy. Are there general adjustment ranges (for each tranny, suspension, etc) that work best for certain drivetrains at certain horsepower ratings?

EDIT - I just found the tuning guides, sorry. But still, if there are any tips for the Mustang, they'd be appreciated.

EDIT 2 - The guides' download links aren't working anyway. So do you guys ever have racing tournaments to see who can build the best race car under certain restrictions?

Last edited:
We do all the time CyborgGT, just check the previous couple of dozen pages. 👍

Look at this thread from time to time for the larger tuning competitions (it's died off in the past few months), and also check out the Spot Race Challenge thread (click my sig link!!), where we are currently having a Taurus SHO challenge on High Speed Ring.

You're more than welcome to join that and also challenge who you want with your specialty cars. :)

Hit post instead of preview. :embarrassed: Disregard this post. ;)

*phew* Edited it quickly enough, you could've seen a GME secret just then. :P

Back