• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 220 comments

Turbo Lag

Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ChopShop.jpg

So heres how it works:
You (the chopper) do 1 change with the exception of things like headlights and tintin and shaving (Do both headlights, not one same with tinting and shaving). It can be any change you think is appropriate. Host the picture up on eg ImageShack. Choose the Hotlink for forums 1 so the picture will appear up on the thread. If anyone thinks the picture is not up to standard, we'll tell you and you can try again so feel free to try even if you dont think you'll do the best job in the world :) C&C is allowed but dont go too far into it, or, go into the Photoshopped Cars(.) thread :) We'll wait until the posts are moved or copied into this thread.

Ford Mustang GT500

Opel Vectra

Please give me links to previous posts so i can update this post :)

Well seeming that everyone wants a new thread, ive made one.
You will have to give your name into me or JJ74.... to start chopping away at the current car.

Members:
  • turbo lag
  • Suzq044
  • JJ74
  • Breakpoint
It will run in order of the list above^^.

Actually thats not the order it runs. I don't have time right now but if the posts arent moved when i get in i will repost the current car being chopped and all that good stuff. TL wheres your chop? You are running out of time fast mate....:)

Ford Mustang GT500

Original not currently available. This is in it's first stages.

Chop

Click images for full size!

- - - - -

Credited Photoshoppers:
Breakpoint
Suzq
Mista Kellah
Turbo Lag
JJ74
DJBlackmon
Diablo'

- - - - -​

> > > > > NOTE TO THREAD VISITORS < < < < <

This thread is soley used as a turn based Photoshop 'Chop Shop'.

Only ONE chop at a time!

Updated 'chopped' pics should only be posted once you have
the latest version of the pic from this thread.

If you wish to post a pic of your own work please use the thread below...

Photoshopped Cars.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8567

If you have any qyestions then please PM me, JJ74.

Thanx,
JJ74

ola.gif

Ok here is the updated image with grill\fans chop by me and lowering by suzq. I do believe ol TL is out of time isn't he? If so next!

quickchop13.jpg

Should I wait for TL to get on? Cuz I want to get in on this. :)

...uh, no? Just quote the list above and add your name to it. Then when the person before you does the add on then its your turn:tup: TL is out of time and this thing is dragging on, i might just say f this because its just taking too long.

Problem is that im in Australia and your nearly all on the other side of the world. :( Its not that im not tryin. So we will have to make a smart list so that people in different places can have a fair go:

DWA
Ok, so we only change one thing?

Yep!
Just one thing at a time.
Welcome aboard.

List in order of Chops so far...

1. Breakpoint
2. Suzq
3. Mista Kellah
4. Turbo Lag
5. JJ74
?6. DWA?

Here's my 'Chop'...

shelby1.jpg

One new bonnet/hood.

Yeah we do need some way of keeping a time limit on the person thats next to go because of everyone not living in the same country. How do we go about that issue? And will everyone that has a turn please post with the pic what they did? Its hard to spot sometimes. So im waiting on DWA?

Nah not confusing at all, just look at the list and go when the person before you has posted a pic...not hard. I just didn't know if you were doing this or not is why i asked.

If it's really my turn I'm gonna have to pass this time because I just reformated my pc and it doesn't have PS on it yet. Sorry.

Ok, well soon as i get in from work tomorrow i will do mine and post it up. Its 12:07 am so i have to get to bed, only 4 hours of sleep till work...

Umm im not sure whether everyone will agree with me here but why not just post before chopping saying like : Im chopping now? So im thinking of scrapping the turn based system. You basiclly go whenever you like but you MUST post first. This might avoid confusion and the chops will go on faster :)

Why not keep it as it is for a week or so and just see how it goes.
Like Breakpoint said you just need to keep check on the last couple of posts.
If it ends up not working then maybe we could change it. :)

I am chopping ( the car) Only problem so far is that some people live in a land down under..lol had too. And because of everyone being in different places the time deal gets confusing. Guess we can see how it goes. I don't think the anyone chopping it thing is bad if they post they are doing it then edit that post with the pic. But people don't pay attention and i bet we will end up with 3 cars at once with the same thing done....lol.

Rims:

fagcardeluxe.jpg

thats why i figure 24hours -- from the time of post; that should give almost anyone enough time to chop one item on it

The GTR wheels.

See Above post, where i added the rims:) See what i was saying about people not paying attention to posts and we would have 4 pics on the screen at once with the same things done to them doing it in a non turn basis...

See Above post, where i added the rims:) See what i was saying about people not paying attention to posts and we would have 4 pics on the screen at once with the same things done to them doing it in a non turn basis...

hah -- that was my mistake; i thought it was the same photo when i was scrolling through :dunce: :dopey:

Back