The Chop Shop

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 220 comments
See? No-one really goes by the list anymore, so i just added the frame...

Actually everyone has gone by the list. I added the rims on my turn and then it was yours and you said you were going to pass so it was passed to King i believe (not looking at the post) but you posted a new one up before he posted his...

Actually everyone has gone by the list. I added the rims on my turn and then it was yours and you said you were going to pass so it was passed to King i believe (not looking at the post) but you posted a new one up before he posted his...

Yeah i know that but its just kinda confusing... But still i had to double post to send my chop..

OK! Here's some side skirts.

shelby.jpg

EDIT: Woah! Sorry guys I got the indicators too. I done both & decided on the skirts.
I must have saved both to one file.

Sorry, I've been busy with TDU for PC, but now I have pretty much everything I want in-game, so all I do is cruise. So count me in!! Just need to know whose turn it is...

Breakpoint its your turn

Sorry but im going to have to pass for prob a week or so. I just shot a wedding yesterday and i have allot of wedding pics running through PS, just no time for my personal stuff until i get all this work out:indiff:

Sorry, I've been busy with TDU for PC, but now I have pretty much everything I want in-game, so all I do is cruise. So count me in!! Just need to know whose turn it is...

Wehey! Welcome back!

Breakpoint can't post - not a problem.

The turn based system seem to have gone out the window so jump in and post your chop. :)

No, not on messenger.

Have you ever entered any GT4 photo comps?

I've got a few entries in, with basic PS edits, and several in my gallery.

Why not take a look and leave a comment on what you think.

Click Here!
happy_02.gif

Did you realise that white spoilers and wings actually create more downforce than any other colour?

happy_09.gif
:dopey:
happy_05.gif

Yeah right!

Great to have you back. 👍

Guys im sorry i dont chop much now. Its because im trying to learn how to do CF hoods and turn headlights on without lenseflair..

671579_39.jpg

^ these are angel eyes..

vm01407.jpg

^these are eagle eyes

although -- i dont think either would look good on the stang :dunce:

Thanks for clearing that up for TL suz. I'm not putting those on the stang tho, I just said practicing as in learning how to do it all in all. ;)

can somebody please clean up the rear window thing the next time they change something, its annoying the hell out of me.

can somebody please clean up the rear window thing the next time they change something, its annoying the hell out of me.

If I can find the time to, I'll get another chop done soon.
I'll have a look at the vent too.

Why don't you have a go Diablo?

If I can find the time to, I'll get another chop done soon.
I'll have a look at the vent too.

Why don't you have a go Diablo?

sure, if nobody is doing anything now, ill do some clean up work

EDIT:
shelbycb1.jpg

- cleaned the rear window thing and try to add a little depth to it (forgot what its called)
- added more of background look where the spoiler was removed (was just a gray blob if you didn't know)
- cleaned a little around the side skirt and hood
- added more of a lump to where the spoiler was removed (was a little to flat)
- Changed the mustang symbol back to its silver glory (it had a red tint)

Just pointing out, where the new hood was added it looks a little too light blue

Back