Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
image001sq4.jpg

::makes some unfunny quip about how I fell off dinosaur or my grandma laughs or something:: :dopey: however, it is still funny

What is with you and all this vulgar non-funny crap? Grow up a little.

You would laugh if that happened. Don't lie.

... I speak for zoxxy!

In all seriousness, what can feasibly be done about reposts in a thread this big? You can't expect people to go through all 4000 posts to check for repeats? No one purposefully does it and I'm sorry if I've posted something people have seen before but instead of complaining, post a solution. Maybe "funny pic" entries get sent to a mod who does know every picture posted before they're posted in here. I think you can agree that's a crappy solution...in my opinion there really is no other solution but to suck it up and realise a thread this big needs to expect reposts.

In all seriousness, what can feasibly be done about reposts in a thread this big? You can't expect people to go through all 4000 posts to check for repeats? No one purposefully does it and I'm sorry if I've posted something people have seen before but instead of complaining, post a solution. Maybe "funny pic" entries get sent to a mod who does know every picture posted before they're posted in here. I think you can agree that's a crappy solution...in my opinion there really is no other solution but to suck it up and realise a thread this big needs to expect reposts.
I agree it's hard to know if it's a repost or not if you haven't been following this thread (and the first one) since post #1.

But don't take offence for it. SERGE DENAYER doesn't. :P

Just to add my 2c worth:

I think anyone who wants to be cool enough to call "repost" on an image, should search back through the thread and link to the original post with the image.

If you're expecting a poster to do that before they post an image, then I think it's only reasonable that you should be expected to do it too.

Come on, if you're going to point out a repost, also proove that it is.

Just to add my 2c worth:

I think anyone who wants to be cool enough to call "repost" on an image, should search back through the thread and link to the original post with the image.

If you're expecting a poster to do that before they post an image, then I think it's only reasonable that you should be expected to do it too.

Come on, if you're going to point out a repost, also proove that it is.

OK.

Duċk;2602242
Repost, but still hilarious. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back