Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised at the dog winning the bike race. After all...

... Nothing is faster than a dog.

I don't put them in... it's part of every or most forums lay out to change the words automatically. wow... seriously, people here don't know that... ? :rolleyes:

Let's just give it a rest before we turn this thread into another convo. about what just happened again instead of funny pictures.

I know this is not a repost because it's my cat! Anyone want to slap a clever caption on it?

captionwv8.jpg

I know this is not a repost because it's my cat! Anyone want to slap a clever caption on it?

captionwv8.jpg

That picture is strange. Your carpet looks like a furry, squared, chocolate chip cookie, and your cat looks like a leopard.

Oh, I like it, too.
But it just looks like a picture of a leopard cat wanting double high-fives while hiding behind a square chocolate chip cookie carpet.
So the caption should be: I gotz me sum cookies, hi fiv! :P

DWA
I don't put them in... it's part of every or most forums lay out to change the words automatically. wow... seriously, people here don't know that... ? :rolleyes:

Oh yeesh. No wonder you're a ban down already.

Duke? Can I borrow the sock puppets please?

I'll make it simple for you. You were warned for your use of swearing. Whether you're typing the actual swearwords in and tripping the word filter OR putting in the asterisks yourself is irrelevant. The next time you find yourself unable to control your urge to do either you will find ourselves unable to control our urge to ban you.

You've had a ban before and a warning already on this account. No. More. Chances.

UnoMOTO:

unomotololcat1jr3.jpg

I just noticed that this thread is 3 pages longer than the old one.

128281275514062500hewillgivesme.jpg

excellent.jpg

accelerateto.jpg

From,
Chris.

Total Posts: 10,967 (7.39 posts per day)

But not one of those posts have me trolling for arguments or wanting to get banned to appear cool. I don't come here nearly as much as others, so your little attempt at criticism goes nowhere. Plus, I have a woman, hobbies, two boys and a life.

I was going to put a "Ha-Ha!", but I just realized that I'm in the same boat.

I use to be a wild stallion...now I've become domesticated like a cow.

Pardon me while I go put the dishes away.

MOO :(

I was going to put a "Ha-Ha!", but I just realized that I'm in the same boat.

MOO :(

Oh, Solid Lifters don't do dishes. He makes the stuff that makes them dirty, but that's another hobby of mine. :D

My pic...

captionwv8na7.jpg

I'll think of a clever response right after I clean the bathrooms and fold the laundry. :(

Nothin_lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back