Tuner Garages

• Thread starter Kent
  • 2,497 comments
i wanted to try something different, i wanted to keep things fresh and off the wall as well, everytime i release a car it kinda like an evolution of myself, cost consideration was also involved as well

ill spill the details on another car im secretley workin on as well,
i wanna do a car thatll run a thunderous $1,000,000

edit- green flag dont follow the main stream stuff and do what everyone else is doing, find something no one else has tuned and start on it.
2nd edit vince hit me up when yours is done im lookin forward to thrash....er.... i mean enjoying this one :D

Well, I understand that, but this is a tuner garage isn't it?

lol, good luck with your million dollar baby!

@ Green Flag + Kiwiboy: IMO, there are so many ways to tune a car, a handling tune, a tail happy tune, a drift tune, a max speed tune, and much more.
To be original, just look at the game guides car list and find a good car/tune combination.;)

I tired tuning cars that aren't mainstream, but the response I got so far was...none.:nervous:

Guess those cars weren't thrilling enough?

like what ones?
i havent seen a whole lotta SUV'S out there

I'd say, try one of those!

Maybe that is the reason. But driving a E55 amg is thrilling to me. :)
If anyone have lots of spare time, can try out my amg on p.35 and comment on it? :dopey:

ok heres what im tryin to say, be a trendsetter sure tuning a skyline is cool but try something a little different, like to say matchin the xanavi nismo skyline... move for move. throw a lotta people for a loop like i did with project 714 and preadator (my lightning) cause think i believe i was the first to do a truck (in the tuner garage thread) or... try building the GT4 equivalent of a porsche GT3 cup racecar if nessecary i figure id give a fellow tuner a couple of ideas
ill spin the AMG tomorrow probably

Or go for a theme, or purpose. Like an NA car that can do 1 minute at Tsukuba. I had a good time looking for uncommon cars that can do it. Sure, running an S2000 or a Miata there can be fun, but finding an unassuming car that can do it would be cool.

atteiros
Or go for a theme, or purpose. Like an NA car that can do 1 minute at Tsukuba. I had a good time looking for uncommon cars that can do it. Sure, running an S2000 or a Miata there can be fun, but finding an unassuming car that can do it would be cool.

In GT4, that is easy.

Well which is why I suggested to steer away from the obvious choices. :)
Or probably raise the ante by adding some specifics... like make that an NA FF car... put an HP cap. Just as long as you get a good theme/goal/direction for your tune. Like that land speed car that can turn idea...

👍

Spyker C8-R
hp-600
torque-500+

buy
race suspension
race transmission
race flywheel
3x clutch
racing brake kit (brakes and controller)
carbon driveshaft
full custom LSD
weight redux stage 3
tires r3 (i got all 5 race tires)
wing
port/polish
engine balance
oil change
race exhaust
chip
na tune level 2

MY SETTINGS
Springs
14.5 f/r
height
75 f/r
shocks 8 (both settings)
sway bars
6 f/r

DOWNFORCE F=25 R=25

lsd= 10,45,20

transmission
1st= 3.207
2nd= 2.069
3rd= 1.476
4th= 1.189
5th= .966
6th= .745
final drive= 3.45
auto set=15
driving aids= vaccinated (lol)

the settings posted are my personal settings this car is scary fast and fun as heck to drive there is still some wheelspin in first gear but im workin on it on my end. the car if driven properly is also quite a good drifter. on the cornering exit beware on how much throttle you give this animal otherwise it'll bite you in the butt.

DeltaTrain's Tuning Garage
2003 Honda Odyssey Tuner Challenge car v2
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2837151&postcount=1188
DTT 3.2 Quattro
CR:54,490
265 BHP/ 250 lb/ft Torque

At 54,490 The 265 brake horse power, DTT A3 offers the best in daily driving, track performing performance.

It features a 3.2L vr6 engine, Quattro 4wd, 6 speed transmission, sport tuned suspension, ECU reflash (Racing chip), Brembo brakes (racing brakes), and a Sport exhaust.

This offers a balance between Luxury, and tuning.

Review: Look out for some understeer in some tracks. (This is my first time tuning suspension a car.)

Parts List:
Weight reduction Stage 1 (1,360 kg)
Sport Suspension (Ride Height: 101 Front, 101) rear Shock Absorbers: (Front 2, Rear 2) Camber angle: Front (2.0) Rear (1.5)
Racing Chip
Racing brakes
Sport Exhaust
Enkei 019 wheels
Sports Medium tires

Driving aids: 0 for understeer and understeer. TCS: 5

1/4 time: 14.430
Top Speed: 161.16 MPH

Well, I'm about 45% done with tuning my 91 DTT Prelude Type R :sly:

Just beat a 95 Honda Integra type R, 3.2 Audi TT coupe, 3.2 Audi sedan, 260Rs autotech version and a Sileighty in a family cup race on level 2 at Infineon raceway-sports car course.

Its going to cost CR:31,067

Back