TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
I don't know much about bikes or much of a fan of them but I love these shots:tup:, the first one is truly beautiful and stunning for a stock:tup:.
My favourite feature of this update though is the soft colours in the shots which shows the bike heritage and age:tup:

Thanks

Tommi:)
Thanks for the visit and feedback yet again.

hey amazing pics of the fxx and the aston martin I like first and second so much. Great job :)👍
Thank you for the comment and visit. Anyway here is my next update:

Click for the full size shot

The following shots are stock:

*2nd Shot
*3rd Shot

----

Situation about my near 3D box

Some of you may be wondering what happened to my near 3D box, well at the moment I am taking a break from using it. However, I will be using it again in the near future.​

Once again you have me stumped on what to say:tup:, these are stunning, I abseloutly adore them especially the second and fourth ones!👍.
As for the 1st one, well.. what an angle!, I can almost hear that beautiful soundtrack of America!:drool:

+rep for another great update

thanks

Thank you for the comment and visit. Anyway here is my next update:

The following shots are stock:

*2nd Shot
*3rd Shot

----

Situation about my near 3D box

Some of you may be wondering what happened to my near 3D box, well at the moment I am taking a break from using it. However, I will be using it again in the near future.​
Great pics man. I like them.

Once again you have me stumped on what to say:tup:, these are stunning, I abseloutly adore them especially the second and fourth ones!👍.
As for the 1st one, well.. what an angle!, I can almost hear that beautiful soundtrack of America!:drool:

+rep for another great update

thanks

Thanks for the in-depth feedback.

Great pics man. I like them.
Thank you for checking this update out.

Here is the next update a bit earlier then I expected:

What shots are stock:

*2nd Shot
*3rd Shot
*5th Shot

I only did this work on the first shot:

*Background Motion Blur
*Noise added
*Crop
*Border added

--

Stock Versions

Here is the next update a bit earlier then I expected:

What shots are stock:

*2nd Shot
*3rd Shot
*5th Shot

I only did this work on the first shot:

*Background Motion Blur
*Noise added
*Crop
*Border added

--

Stock Versions

i like that version of that audi compared to the gt4 one. love the background,
and the tones are quite realistic as well. the second thumb has to be my favorite. the background matches the car really well. superb work mate.

I know I haven't been posting in a while but all your PGR4 shots are stunning :drool:
The DBS is gorgeous, the FFX is stunning and the R8 is just.... :drool:

Nice shots overall! :D

U already know what I think about this last update, but I must say again...awesome work in the R8 set 👍
This must be one of your best updates in 2007:tup:

i like that version of that audi compared to the gt4 one. love the background,
and the tones are quite realistic as well. the second thumb has to be my favorite. the background matches the car really well. superb work mate.
Long time no see, anyway thank you for the in-depth feedback.

I know I haven't been posting in a while but all your PGR4 shots are stunning :drool:
The DBS is gorgeous, the FFX is stunning and the R8 is just.... :drool:

Nice shots overall! :D
Thanks for the visit and comment.

U already know what I think about this last update, but I must say again...awesome work in the R8 set 👍
This must be one of your best updates in 2007:tup:
Thanks for checking out the Audi R8 and leaving a comment about it.

Here is a preview of my next update:

974e5637dd6b49ebbc9232edd0.jpg

Anyway, before I wrap up this message, I would like to say here are my past PGR4 updates, which you may have missed:

Aston Martin: DBS

Audi: R8 Road Car

Chevrolet: Camaro Z28

Ferrari: FXX (Must see)

Norton: 500 Manx

lovely details mate!! Great camera U have there:tup: When is the full update of that car coming?
👍

Keep up the good work:)

Great shots man. 👍 I really want to get PGR4 now...

and a 360
Since this is your first visit here, all I have to say is welcome. Anyway thanks for the comment.

lovely details mate!! Great camera U have there:tup: When is the full update of that car coming?
👍

Keep up the good work:)
Thank you, but just to let you know I will try and get the full update up in the week.

----

Here are two previews of two Halloween Requests:

m3gtrntx01rsee9.jpg

rs401rstx9.jpg

Crazy looking Jamie!! looks good that white part on the car. Is the other a Volvo??
Very good camera on that one... and the B&W tone looks great!!

Looking forward to see the final work:tup:

Crazy looking Jamie!! looks good that white part on the car. Is the other a Volvo??
Very good camera on that one... and the B&W tone looks great!!

Looking forward to see the final work:tup:
It is not a Volvo, but in fact a Audi RS4.

great shots TVR, i took the one of the FXX shots actually as desktop background. great work! :)
Thanks for checking out my gallery and making one of the FXX shots your desktop wallpaper.

----

The following shots are stock

*1st shot
*2nd shot
*4th shot​

Stop making me want this game more than I already do! :)

great shots
Thanks for the visit and comment.

I feel like buying it now too!
It will be interesting to see if you stick to FM2 or go for PGR4.

----

Here is my latest Halo 3 video:

[Youtube]mf2fiwiD2wg&rel[/media]

Great video, I can't believe people complained that Halo 3 doesn't look good, I love it, we should arrange a game sometime, I'm trying to find the skulls, but I've been sidetracked by FM2!

Great video, I can't believe people complained that Halo 3 doesn't look good, I love it, we should arrange a game sometime, I'm trying to find the skulls, but I've been sidetracked by FM2!
Thanks for another visit, anyway here is my first PGR4 video:

Note: I cannot remember the run time I set in this video.

great set of updates lately. sorry havent been around here for a while. i'm thinking about doing a remix of the norton bike. i love bikes like that. impressive run at the nordschleife too. i love the sound of that lamborghini screaming away. wet weather completes the whole video too. great work man! hope to see more here, but i'll keep an eye on it next time.

Whoa, really impressive PGR4 updates. I really like those FFX shots, very artistic and great looking.
I am going to have to get me that game sometime. :D

Keep up the superb work TVR. 👍

great set of updates lately. sorry havent been around here for a while. i'm thinking about doing a remix of the norton bike. i love bikes like that. impressive run at the nordschleife too. i love the sound of that lamborghini screaming away. wet weather completes the whole video too. great work man! hope to see more here, but i'll keep an eye on it next time.
Thanks for the visit and in-depth feedback.

Whoa, really impressive PGR4 updates. I really like those FFX shots, very artistic and great looking.
I am going to have to get me that game sometime. :D

Keep up the superb work TVR. 👍
Thanks a lot for dropping by and leaving a comment. Anyway, I hope we can do some Photo Shoots or Video Shoots in FM2 sometime.

----

As an extra gift after today’s PGR4 video, here is a F430 race video, I put together:

Here is my next FM2 update:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

----

Update

Here is a new FM2 video from me, but before you watch it, I would like to point out it is only a small video:

Latest Posts

Back