Something along the lines of this?

ClioCupforCamikaze.png

ClioCup2.png

ClioCup3.png

Something along the lines of this?

ClioCupforCamikaze.png

ClioCup2.png

ClioCup3.png
Nice ones. ;)👍 I'll give these a d/l and keep them handy. You happen to have anymore on you that you can make? Dunno if there are other Clio Cup enthusiasts on here that could use a avatar like these.

Looks nice Danny. Maybe i'll try to make one during the weekends, so hold on there CAMikaze!!! :)
OK, I will. And for the sake of asking what are you going to do in making the avatar(s). Maybe a possible Photoshop edit of some Photomode pictures?:sly: Just wondering, because I thought a Clio Cup car in a livery with the GTPlanet logo would be a nice touch.:D

Here's one for you CAM, premium size, 120x120.

If you don't like the yellow I can change it, or even change the car completely.

ClioAvvy.jpg

Nice ones. ;)👍 I'll give these a d/l and keep them handy. You happen to have anymore on you that you can make? Dunno if there are other Clio Cup enthusiasts on here that could use a avatar like these.

OK, I will. And for the sake of asking what are you going to do in making the avatar(s). Maybe a possible Photoshop edit of some Photomode pictures?:sly: Just wondering, because I thought a Clio Cup car in a livery with the GTPlanet logo would be a nice touch.:D

Well i'm thinking of something different. Well maybe i would do the gtp logo on the car instead!!! :dunce: But meh, i'll think of something as usual, maybe use one of my clio cup photos or even mash up a good one and do both. Just wait and see.... :)

Here's one for you CAM, premium size, 120x120.

If you don't like the yellow I can change it, or even change the car completely.

ClioAvvy.jpg
That's a good one for starters.;) What other designs can you do? Maybe I can share these avatars with the GTP Clio Cup drivers.:D

Well i'm thinking of something different. Well maybe i would do the gtp logo on the car instead!!! :dunce: But meh, i'll think of something as usual, maybe use one of my clio cup photos or even mash up a good one and do both. Just wait and see.... :)
OK then, I'll be waiting for it.:)

Well here you go CAMikaze. Took me awhile to do, but it turned out pretty well i think....

f_Cam0m_57e069f.png

This is the original size if you want to see it. Its not quite fantastic or anything, but its the best i can do in a very short time. :)

f_CAMikazem_b45f25a.png

Got some good news and bad news for you.

Good News: I would like to +REP your work. :)

Bad News: I've just found out the REP system is no longer used. :( (See Sharky's SIG file) And I have accumilated +11 REP points too. :(

would've been nice if you have at least used some quick dodge and burn to give it depth because i know you made it and its appearing like a piece of paper.

would've been nice if you have at least used some quick dodge and burn to give it depth because i know you made it and its appearing like a piece of paper.

Well yeah, i could improve the quality, but i was too busy too continue editing the photo and just do the basics. Well if you want, why not and try to do it yourself? :)

could someone make a christmasy version of this
srt10coupe08_01.jpg

for me. i don't really care what you do to it, just putting a santa hat on the roof is good enough. thanks

I'm working on it. :)

EDIT:

Merry Christmas! :cheers:

4hemisport.gif

EDIT: Goddamn .gifs. Messing up the text. Whenever I save under .PNG, my computer deletes the file for some reason. :indiff: I'll host the large image if someone will save it as a .png and upload it again in avatar form. 👍

Many skeptics question how Santa Claus gets round all the houses in the world in such a short space of time.

vipersleigh.jpg

i didn't know which one to choose! They both look great guys, i will probably switch back and forth until christmas between the two of them. i'll start with Tophaticent's, it has nice detail and colors. Danachronism, yours is also very creative. Thanks alot!

Hola, good people of avatarland.

I require an animated avatar. The parameters are thus:
1. It is to be of Pato, the duck from Pocoyo.
2. It is to be of him either walking in circles around his beak, or doing his sideways shuffle dance.
3. The avatar size limits are 150 wide by 200 high and 128kb. Maximum is not required, but the bigger the better.
4. A transparent background would be nice, but not explicitly required.

Have at it!

"Make me a sandwich."
Okay, hold on. can someone hitch a sled on my current avatar, please? If you need the original pic, just ask me. kthnxbai.
(by the way, hitch the sled to the back, not the front. thanks.)

Could someone put a christmas hat on lemmiwinks for me please?
<<<<

leminwinks-withHat.jpg

"Make me a sandwich."
Okay, hold on. can someone hitch a sled on my current avatar, please? If you need the original pic, just ask me. kthnxbai.
(by the way, hitch the sled to the back, not the front. thanks.)
Original please. :) And a pic of the sled you want would be handy too.

Back