All Avatar Related Items Here....

More free avatars. FULLY TRANSPARENT and all 100x100 pixels. GTPremium members or anyone just PM me if you want these avatars a different size. 👍

EDIT: They are all under 20Kb in size too.

Hola, good people of avatarland.

I require an animated avatar. The parameters are thus:
1. It is to be of Pato, the duck from Pocoyo.
2. It is to be of him either walking in circles around his beak, or doing his sideways shuffle dance.
3. The avatar size limits are 150 wide by 200 high and 128kb. Maximum is not required, but the bigger the better.
4. A transparent background would be nice, but not explicitly required.

Have at it!
animation1cn9.gif

Sorry it's only 77k.

This one on the other hand don't look so hot, but so be it.

animation2fj2.gif

EDIT: And transparent if you prefer.
animation3rs4.gif
animation4il2.gif

D'oh! Where the hell did that red come from?

Woo! But please can I have it with the same parameters as Famine's number 3? Please, please, please squared?

Curse you and your nicetynessdom. :P

animationbi1.gif

I did the transparent background, but it came out looking like utter crap. I might try again later.

Woo! Fankooo TB!!!

The lovely Mr daan did make me one but the background wasn't that great. j00 pwn him :D

*runs away from the unhinged Scotsman*

Woo! Fankooo TB!!!

The lovely Mr daan did make me one but the background wasn't that great. j00 pwn him :D

*runs away from the unhinged Scotsman*
Ya hear that, Daan? She likes me more than you! :D

*also runs away*

*yells from afar* Well she like my avatar making skills more.

Wait a second. Why are we running away again? It is just Daan.

TB
I've been waiting for that...

:lol:

Oh, don't worry, its much like one of those inflatable hammars you find at a fair. And it does make the squeaky noise we found out from random testing in Premium land. The poor baanhammer.

Though, what are those clay-mation looking characters from exactly? And by that, I mean what type of show is it?

after the holidays this will be my new avatar, i am not sure if it is too big, i hope it isn't.

if you watched Doug you will find it funny.

<-----Can someone put a Santa hat on Draiman here. Even though he's Jewish. (no disrespect intended)

after the holidays this will be my new avatar, i am not sure if it is too big, i hope it isn't.

if you watched Doug you will find it funny.

Hehe! Doug, he's one awesome cartoon!

Thanks, when I convert it to JPG, it looses all it's quality.

And BMP images are the worst in file size. :indiff: I guess it turned into PNG because it was partially transparent.

Back