GT5: Prologue menu translations

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 255 comments
A-1: Any
A-2: Lexus IS F'07, Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur '02, Nissan Fairlady Version 5 '07, Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06, Nissan Skyline Concept '07, Skyline 370GT TypeSP '07, Nissan GT-R Proto '05, Nissan GT-R '07, Honda Integra Type R '04, Acura NSX '91, Atenza Sports '07, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07, Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05, Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07, Suzuki Capuccino '95, Suzuki Swiftsports '07, Daihatsy Coven Activetop '02, Daihatsu OFC-1 '07
A-3: Skyline GT-R Bspec II Nur '02
A-4: Any
A-5: Acura NSX '91
A-6: Lexus IS F '07, Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur '02, Nissan Fairlady Version S '07, Skyline Sedan 350GT TypeSP '06, Nissan Skyline Concept '07, Skyline 370GT TypeSP '07, Nissan GT-R Proto '05, Nissan GT-R '07, Honda Integra Type R '04, Acura NSX '91, Atenza Sports '07, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07, Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05, Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07, Suzuki Cappuccino '95, Suzuki Swiftsports '07, Daihatsy Coven Activetop '02, Daihatsu OFC-1 '07
A-7: Any
A-8: Nissan GT-R '07

:cheers:

That was a big help, do you have the same info for the Supercar races?

I need these screens translated please!

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02096.jpg

They are the info for S-8 the 430 mission.
I've beaten them several times by 7+ seconds & no penalties but I don't get credit or cash for it.
I must be missing something in the instructions.

Thanks!!

I need these screens translated please!

<snip>

They are the info for S-8 the 430 mission.
I've beaten them several times by 7+ seconds & no penalties but I don't get credit or cash for it.
I must be missing something in the instructions.

Thanks!!

Isn't that the one where you have to help your teammate get 2nd? :confused: I read about it somewhere.

That's good to know, thanks. But how do you know who your partner is? Maybe there's a hint on the grid screen. Could it be another 430? Well that's my next race anyway so at least I know there's more to it then just winning.

OK, I figured it out. Stay behind the 2 Audi's on the first lap, then about half way through lap 2 pass the Audi's and hang them up, if they get past you just repass and hang them up until the other 430 passes them then just come in first with the other 430 just barely coming in second. Thanks for the headsup otherwise I would have done what you normally....go as fast as possible.

Isn't that the one where you have to help your teammate get 2nd? :confused: I read about it somewhere.

Yea that's what it was.
My "team mate" wasn't much help but I got gold anyway.

That's good to know, thanks. But how do you know who your partner is?

And yes the other 430 is your team mate.

So the cars that have to work together/follow team orders in that race are both Ferraris... Why am I not surprised? :lol:

Yep, that's it, just hang up the Audi's and let your partner barely take second. I would have been in the dark forever had you not posted that little gem Grand Prix, thanks!!

Oh yeah, did it first try!

So the cars that have to work together/follow team orders in that race are both Ferraris... Why am I not surprised? :lol:

That's because the Mercedes drivers won't talk to each other let alone work together!!:boggled::lol:

I have a question. In the garage when you're picking a car, there are THREE buttons, and the center one is cursored. I'm always afraid I'll accidentally sell a car, so I just leave it on the middle one. What do those three buttons say?

I have a question. In the garage when you're picking a car, there are THREE buttons, and the center one is cursored. I'm always afraid I'll accidentally sell a car, so I just leave it on the middle one. What do those three buttons say?

The one on the right is to sell the car, the center is to get in this car & I don't know what the one on the left says

When your goto select your car from the garage, there is a pull down with 3 three selections..what do they mean?

Also, what is the key to passing mission race on C-class..I know its about drafting, but I feel like my rsx just doesnt have enough to get past the fourth place car in the race

Any suggestions?

When your goto select your car from the garage, there is a pull down with 3 three selections..what do they mean?

Also, what is the key to passing mission race on C-class..I know its about drafting, but I feel like my rsx just doesnt have enough to get past the fourth place car in the race

Any suggestions?

I was wondering this myself. Especially the garage thing.

I forgot to ask that myself.

Also, what is the key to passing mission race on C-class..I know its about drafting, but I feel like my rsx just doesnt have enough to get past the fourth place car in the race. Any suggestions?
The one lap race, right? That's a money maker when you master it. 750K Cr in a little over a minute.

That is a bit of a challenge. The key for me is flooring it, drafting behind a car and developing a sway that drew me out of the way so I almost clip the car with some margin for error. That gave me enough momentum for a pretty easy first place finish when I figured it out. Be sure you're in line with the rearmost car, so you catch the draft, and then sway past it, don't lurch around it. It's your key to acceleration.

And thanks to maskrider. 👍

Edit: after playing with the drop down menu on the garage page, it seems to be
  • Order purchased/won.
  • Order by make and car class... perhaps. The car make is prominently displayed anyway, and the rows are in alphabetical order.
  • Horsepower.

Or at least that's the sense I get.

Any suggestions?

Every ounce of speed is needed.

dont ever take your finger or foot off the gas.

draft as much as possible while making smooth passes and not hitting anything.

minimize loss of speed in the corners as much as possible and dont be afraid to cross the yellow line toward the finish line

ATM races and prize cars...

People over on the Playstation GT board have accidentally sold their cars. The popular question is are you given prize cars again in addition to doing the ATM race for money? Obviously, the redundant prize cars are to be sold as usual.

Is it ok to post the translation images on the GT board, while giving credit to GTPlanet?

i would be really interested in a translation of page 11/25 in the "manual" section.
there´s some sort of list regarding the cars and the tyres - i wonder what that´s about :D

guys, how could i play with the events, which are in the dealer list.
i mean thats in every brands... 1-1 event in every brand.
i couldn use it.

thx!

In case you're still having trouble with that, the dealer events are for one specific car which is mentioned in the details among the Japanese text. For example, the Ferrari event I believe is for the F599, and you'll see "599" in the event details. Buy that car, and you can race in the event.

In case you're still having trouble with that, the dealer events are for one specific car which is mentioned in the details among the Japanese text. For example, the Ferrari event I believe is for the F599, and you'll see "599" in the event details. Buy that car, and you can race in the event.

But not every dealership has a race, the icon is there but is blacked out & doesn't work
I'm guessing those are for future downloadable cars.

Actually, i've tried this with Suzuki, or BMW,
where ive got all the models, but it didnt work.
i donno' why... i'll try it 1 more time.

thx!

I forgot about what TheMoose mentioned, that some dealers don't have an event available, so it's greyed out. I'd like to think some of those are for upcoming race cars. :D

AD5
Actually, i've tried this with Suzuki, or BMW,
where ive got all the models, but it didnt work.
i donno' why... i'll try it 1 more time.

thx!

The Suzuki one is for the Swift Sport. I beat it, so I know it works.

The Suzuki one is for the Swift Sport. I beat it, so I know it works.

Yep, sorry i was a lamer, i've forgat to choose my Swift from the Garage before i want to check the event.

BTW, there arent easy events... after i've finished more or less all the A,B,C races.... (ive got some for A-class)...

Back