Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
hello,
in a newbie.

Only a Question: I have downloaded the game from psn (EU) and i will a savadeta by comatosed....but in the .zip file it's only a file called NPAE00050-GAME-....how it works??the original savdetata of the game is in a folder with 5 file!

hello,
in a newbie.

Only a Question: I have downloaded the game from psn (EU) and i will a savadeta by comatosed....but in the .zip file it's only a file called NPAE00050-GAME-....how it works??the original savdetata of the game is in a folder with 5 file!

When you unzip the folder it should leave a folder with 5 files in it, are you not getting this???

hi all,

trying to get a blu-ray european / pal version with F1 car or lots of credits. Have downloaded several in this thread all of which i cannot unzip using winzip.

has anyone got a non zipped version they can post up here please with the F1 2007 and F40. Many thanks

Fen

OK, a PAL Blu-Ray "72" car save. The #6 Ferrari now comes in both colours. I uploaded in zip and rar format.

Attachments

• GT5PEU72.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 3,451
  • GT5PEU72.rar
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,988
these save data dont work none of them some stupid zip stuff and i puts in my comp and makes a PS3 folder then i make a SAVEDATA then i saves them in it and the zip thing comes up and i plugs it straight into my PS3 and nothings there some one help me and add me on PS3 its dizzylevi

Unfortunately mnone of the game saves work on the Australian release. I have the aussie bd version and none of the EU PAL BD game saves have worked. Anyone from Aus/NZ had any success with a game save?

I am from Australia and also found all the game saves had GAME_P2.DAT file which failed. Good news is I found a Game Save "BCES00104-GAME-.zip" which worked as it also has GAME.DAT file which is created in the Australian release. Don't know why.

I saved my own progress data to my USB drive, then moved the 5 files to a backup folder. If you don't do this the extract will overwrite your current progress files.

Extract the attached zip file to G:\PS3\SAVEDATA\ to your USB. Create the PS3\SAVEDATA folders on your USB drive if they don't exist. Plug in the USB drive. Navigate to the USB and you should see the GT5save data. Press Triangle and Copy the files to the PS3. Select Yes to overwrite the existing files. Start the game and you'll see Kimi's F2007. Enjoy!

Attachments

• BCES00104-GAME-.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 673
I am from Australia and also found all the game saves had GAME_P2.DAT file which failed. Good news is I found a Game Save "BCES00104-GAME-.zip" which worked as it also has GAME.DAT file which is created in the Australian release. Don't know why.

I saved my own progress data to my USB drive, then moved the 5 files to a backup folder. If you don't do this the extract will overwrite your current progress files.

Extract the attached zip file to G:\PS3\SAVEDATA\ to your USB. Create the PS3\SAVEDATA folders on your USB drive if they don't exist. Plug in the USB drive. Navigate to the USB and you should see the GT5save data. Press Triangle and Copy the files to the PS3. Select Yes to overwrite the existing files. Start the game and you'll see Kimi's F2007. Enjoy!

Thanks mate will give it a try tonight. One other question does gt5 need to be updated cos I've tried a zillion times to update it and it fails at varying points.

Worked like a charm thanks dude!!!

If you download then double click my saves and extract them to your USB drive it will create all the directories necessary to enable you to put the drive in the PS3 and just copy the save to the hard disk.

If you download then double click my saves and extract them to your USB drive it will create all the directories necessary to enable you to put the drive in the PS3 and just copy the save to the hard disk.

I know how winzip works. For some reason the files in your download, and others, don't work on the Australian Release. I downloaded 5 different zipped files and all but one had the file "game_p2".dat. The only one that worked for me and for gambit120 was the BCES00104-GAME-.zip file that I attached in Post #216. This archive had GAME.DAT. I didn't find it on www.gtplanet.net/forum btw. The zip file is named the same but different from Post #185. I'm not taking credit for the save game file just trying to help out other Aussies.

There seem to have been problems with some people downloading a save, so I was just clarifying what my saves did.

I just checked an old Japanese Blu-Ray save (pre-update) and that has a GAME.DAT on it, whereas the Spec II save has the GAME_P2.DAT on it. Looks as if the P2 file is created after the update.

I have serious problem. When I downloaded the BCES00104-GAME- for my european game and place it on USB-stick everything goes smooth. But when I save it into my PS it drops from 192 kb to 78 kb and game has been reset? How come?

Please help

Come on Guys have no one a savegame for the japanese Download Version with all cars ?

On the first page is only 1 for the DL version but that is without all cars

So PLease Hae not so mutch time to play to buying all cars have 2 kids and every day 10 hours to work THX

Come on Guys have no one a savegame for the japanese Download Version with all cars ?

On the first page is only 1 for the DL version but that is without all cars

So PLease Hae not so mutch time to play to buying all cars have 2 kids and every day 10 hours to work THX

Check my post on page 10 :sly:

I got my savegame from Slackers.

I restored it to a new profile on my PS3 and it worked like a charm!

The F2007 is insane! Unlike anything else in the game!

Looks like the your Spec version does make a difference. If you got spec 2, don't bother downloading most of the uploaded savegames, since they will just reset your game, I think.

Does anyone have the japanese Blu-Ray disc gamesave with a Ferrari F1 car?

edit*

nvm i found one thanks...

Comatosed what cars do you have in the 20 cars on your PAL PSN update?

Do you have all the Ferrari's or many of the tuned $250,000 cars?

Also in hindsight are you glad you sold cars to get the F2007? It takes you four times longer to re-purchase the cars you sold than if you'd just raced to earn the moeny seeing as re-sell only offers you 25% of the initial value....

Comatosed what cars do you have in the 20 cars on your PAL PSN update?

Do you have all the Ferrari's or many of the tuned $250,000 cars?

Also in hindsight are you glad you sold cars to get the F2007? It takes you four times longer to re-purchase the cars you sold than if you'd just raced to earn the moeny seeing as re-sell only offers you 25% of the initial value....

Righty I have:-
Daihatsu OFC-1
BMW Concept 1 series tii
Skyline Coupe Concept 07
Tuned Elise 111R
GTR Proto 05
F1 2007
Tuned Evo X
Tuned Clio sport V6
Tuned coffee cup
Tuned Elise
Tuned Skyline Coupe
Audi TT coupe
R35 GTR 07
Daihatsu Copen 02
Elise 111R
Ford Mustang GT
Tuned Viper SRT10
Integra type R
Ferrari F430
Amuse S2000
DB9 Coupe
Mazda RX7
Audi R8
Art Morrison Corvette
Ferrari 599

Which is 25 cars now and down to 21,140 credits. And no I didn't mind selling off my cars to buy the F1, sure it means having to do more work to get them back but that just means I get to play some more GT :)

New save.

Attachments

• NPEA00050-GAME-.zip
    35.4 KB · Views: 282
I think a fundamental flaw of GT5P is not being able to give your car a new paint job.

It seems silly that if I earnt or downloaded a Ferrari 599 in blue and then thought na this sucks red is the only colour for a Ferrari, I have can sell it for maybe 80,000 and then go and re-earn another 270,000 just to drive it in red!

Most of the cars in game saves I just end up selling and re-purchasing in the colours I want, but of course saves with the Art Morrison, Ferrari F40 etc that only come in one colour save you a bit of time!

I think a fundamental flaw of GT5P is not being able to give your car a new paint job.

It seems silly that if I earnt or downloaded a Ferrari 599 in blue and then thought na this sucks red is the only colour for a Ferrari, I have can sell it for maybe 80,000 and then go and re-earn another 270,000 just to drive it in red!

Most of the cars in game saves I just end up selling and re-purchasing in the colours I want, but of course saves with the Art Morrison, Ferrari F40 etc that only come in one colour save you a bit of time!

Yeah the ferrari in blue was the best none red colour for it, I didn't want another red car in my garage. Looked good in that colour on top gear so I went with the deep metallic blue. I quite like it myself.

I am doing this but when i click on the usb device when in my ps3 it says no saved data,but when i insert the usb drive back in to my pc it shows the save files,i give up:ouch:

When you unzip the folder it should leave a folder with 5 files in it, are you not getting this???

I get this and copy the files over to the usb stick but when i insert the usb stick into the ps3 it say their is no saved game data:grumpy:

Back